X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dorka
    Spoiler:
    Elizabeth being a mother hen???
    Don't worry. Those claims are exaggerated.
    Spoiler:
    There is NOTHING, nada, niente, Weir could have done in this episode. Half the time they didn't even know where they were. When they found out, all they could do is send the Daedalus, and even that didn't really save them. But I guess you don't want the ENTIRE episode spoiled so I'll stop there.

Comment

Originally posted by gooner_diva
      Spoiler:
      There is NOTHING, nada, niente, Weir could have done in this episode. Half the time they didn't even know where they were. When they found out, all they could do is send the Daedalus, and even that didn't really save them. But I guess you don't want the ENTIRE episode spoiled so I'll stop there.
      Yeah, we do. Please continue.

Comment

Damn it, the white out discussion has started.

sigh....

Still not in contact with "cousin bit". Anyone who is, pm me.

Thanks.

I feel dirty.

Advice For The New Millenium: A watched torrent never downloads.

Comment

Originally posted by Bama
          Yeah, we do. Please continue.
          Read at your own risk.
          Spoiler:
          Another hive ship joined the one Sheppard and others were on. Once he figured out he was being interrogated by the girl, he pretended to the Hive Queen that he was working for the Queen of the other hive ship on infiltrating her ranks. At first she didn't believe him and said she'd talk to her, but when the Daedalus showed up (and couldn't destroy the hives because they jammed their nukes again) he got on board of a dart, scooped up Ronon and Teyla, and went to fire on both hives, making it look like one hive attacked the other. The hive ships then destroyed one another. The thing is, everyone thought Shep and the others died in the massive blast. The technician guy who replaced Grodin at the consoles tells Weir there was nothing left to rescue and she's like mortified, turns away to go to her office, and then you see the Stargate activating and the team comes through. Neat. It is not known what happened to Ford (he was on the hive that got blown up but Shep thinks he somehow got away).

Comment

Spoiler:
            Spoiler:
            Not to mention she had wraith!crack-head McKay to deal with. Though Carson did most of the mother-henning over him.

"I have an inkling."

a time to mourn

Comment

Thank you to the person who gave me the contact details. I would publically praise you, but I fear the Candaian Nationalisation Service would find out and send him back to wherever he came from.

Advice For The New Millenium: A watched torrent never downloads.

Comment

Originally posted by Hatcheter
                Spoiler:
                Not to mention she had wraith!crack-head McKay to deal with. Though Carson did most of the mother-henning over him.

"I have an inkling."
                Spoiler:
                He did, didn't he? *fights off McKay/Beckett slashers*

Comment

Good spoilers in The Hive thread if you're interested. I'm still laughing over this bit:

Spoiler:
                  E: I'm telling you, John, I don't know how that clown got through the gate.
                  J: I know, Elizabeth, but he scared me.

I. Love. This. Show.
                  sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red
                    Good spoilers in The Hive thread if you're interested. I'm still laughing over this bit:

Spoiler:

I. Love. This. Show.
                    Was that an actual LINE from the episode Southern? If so, what was being referred to?

Comment

Spoiler:
                      He did, didn't he? *fights off McKay/Beckett slashers*

*Raises hand!* Another question-or two! Could someone elaborate on the 'tone' or nature of the
                      Spoiler:
                      Weir/Caldwell interaction in Hive? What did Caldwell do exactly? What of the lap scene sheylas have been ooohing about? And is the only scene between J/E the one at the very end? It does sound like a nice little moment. What can you expect them to do surrounded by people? Closet fodder is for lat-er.
                      Last edited by Bama; 22 November 2005, 06:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red

Spoiler:

I. Love. This. Show.
                        Hehehe. I love that little bit about Shep.

Spoilers for the Hive:
                        Spoiler:
                        Not that much interaction between the two during the Hive, not even a radio conversation. But there was this nice bit towards the end when Caldwell reported there was nothing to search where you see how much Elizabeth is hurting. Just a split second (no tears or anything, thank the gods) of emotion before the mask is put in place again. And there was this gorgeous smile she gave him when he came back home.

Comment

*Raises hand!* Another question-or two! Could someone elaborate on the 'tone' or nature of the
                          Spoiler:
                          Weir/Caldwell interaction in Hive? What did Caldwell do exactly? What of the lap scene sheylas have been ooohing about? And is the only scene between J/E the one at the very end? It does sound like a nice little moment. What can you expect them to do surrounded by people? Closet fodder is for lat-er.
                          Spoiler:
                          What lap scene? That happened in The Lost Boys. Weir/Caldwell interaction? None. They were in a scene together only once I think, just standing next to each other while Carson was telling them about McKay's condition.

Comment

Spoiler:
                            I'd say it was professional. *goes back and looks* Yep, gonna have to go with professional.

Pretty pic of Elizabeth happy when Shep comes back with all limbs intact.
                            Last edited by Blue Banrigh; 22 November 2005, 08:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Banrigh
                              I'd say it was professional. *goes back and looks* Yep, gonna have to go with professional.

Geesh, I really need to take these questions one at a time. I confuse much too easily. What was professional?
                              Spoiler:
                              The J/E 'reunion' moment or the interaction between Weir and Caldwell?

I such a spoiler hodog.

Comment

Geesh, I really need to take these questions one at a time. I confuse much too easily. What was professional?
                                Spoiler:
                                The J/E 'reunion' moment or the interaction between Weir and Caldwell?

I such a spoiler hodog.
                                Caldwell/Weir.

Comment

Working...
                                X