Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*wanders in* Ooh, cake! *noms*
    I'm writing a sparky fic now. It's a sequel to an Easter fic I did.
    Your Life Was Amazing Until You Met Me
    My FF.net . My Sci-Fi Art . My Stargate RPG . Sam/Jack Made Up Episodes Project

Comment

Ah, back in the days of old... well, I wasn't as petulant as M made me out to be but I did have a bit of a rebellious streak about me. The fun part, I sometimes posted on his blog as Heightmeyer's Lemming.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
        hey guys..I know I've been around for a while now and all but...well...i'm having a moment of i dunno...brain deadness...i can't remember how to change my sig and couldn't figure it out...help?!

(and yeah I feel pretty dumb right now 'cuz I know I know how to do this....)

never mind...I found the linky thing...

(now I feel REALLY dumb)
        Don't feel bad. I've been trying to change my avatar for weeks now, but every time I try it says the image is too big. Yet it's exactly the same size as the old one. Now I'm too aggravated to try again.
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Possibly your KB-size is too big, and not your WxH size.
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
            Possibly your KB-size is too big, and not your WxH size.
            That's what it said. I'm going to dive into PS later and try to fix it. Or you could come over here and fix it for me. I have cake.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
              That's what it said. I'm going to dive into PS later and try to fix it. Or you could come over here and fix it for me. I have cake.
              Ooh, cake!!!

Let me get the alignment done and tires replaced on my car, and I'll be right up. Or I should just find my puddle jumper ... wherever I cloaked it at.

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                Ooh, cake!!!

Let me get the alignment done and tires replaced on my car, and I'll be right up. Or I should just find my puddle jumper ... wherever I cloaked it at.
                Or you could just get someone to beam you over. Wait, I thought FH was coming. But 2 new heads would definitely be better than mine, so the more the merrier. Wait until after lunch though, I have a dentist appointment this morning.
                sigpic

Comment

Or you could just get someone to beam you over. Wait, I thought FH was coming. But 2 new heads would definitely be better than mine, so the more the merrier. Wait until after lunch though, I have a dentist appointment this morning.
                  The funny thing is, with the time difference, if FH beamed over, she would get there earlier than she left.

Oh wait, just found my Thor!clone. Just let me know what's a good time. I'm bringing margaritas too.

Comment

Originally posted by Simlead View Post
                    *wanders in* Ooh, cake! *noms*
                    Is it the Halloween part where Elizabeth gets back at John?
                    sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

The funny thing is, with the time difference, if FH beamed over, she would get there earlier than she left.

Oh wait, just found my Thor!clone. Just let me know what's a good time. I'm bringing margaritas too.
                      Just remember, if you're bringing a Thor!clone with you, be sure to pack extra Pop Tarts.
                      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Wow, congrats to all Sparkies for the 136,000 posts!!!! Go Sparky!!!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                        The Shrill and Ill-Informed Lemmings Thread

And I even found the blog-entry for it...

January 15, 2007, and the follow-up January 16, 2007

If you want to see how I ended up there, go to his entry of May 19, 2009 and check out his post bag of the day in which he answers questions posted to his blog. The one you need is by Recycled Funk.
                        FH, thank you for the links. I really didn’t know a person that in a way depends on the fans, could treat fans so badly. I am deeply shocked. I haven’t red everything, the blog entries, but i will try to read them later. I don’t know if i should feel glad, not to have been here during the time the events actually took place, or not. I honestly don’t know how i would have reacted then. But i would definitely have liked to be part of the lemming club.

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
                        Congrats on 136,000 posts!!!

Do you all still do the post count celebrations?.

Just dropping by to say Hi. Haven't posted in a looong time. I'm really not in fandom at all anymore, but I saw the thing about the movie linked somewhere else, so I dropped by to see what was being said. I think most of the people I still know here though are here in this thread, so........*waves*
                        Nice to meet you, Killdeer. Welcome back.

Thank you for all the gifs, JT. I always love to look at them and take my time at doing so.

So for the first time in ages, I did a Sparky sig!

http://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/...psb82e73df.jpg

It's not completely finished, but I think simple is best and I may just leave it this way.
                        Love your new sig, Shipper Writer.

Originally posted by Simlead View Post
                        I would love to read the sequel to your Easter fic, Simlead.
                        sigpic
                        sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Wait, it's earlier in Belgium than here so...ummm...if FH left there at 10am and arrived here a few seconds later, it would be...oh wait...I get it now. Where is mathgirl when you need her. This is too much like a word problem in math class. *runs screaming*
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                            Just remember, if you're bringing a Thor!clone with you, be sure to pack extra Pop Tarts.
                            Funny thing is, I was talking about but Chris Hemsworth works too. But I want Jeremy Renner to come along. And Clone!Shep.

Comment

sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                              https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Wait, it's earlier in Belgium than here so...ummm...if FH left there at 10am and arrived here a few seconds later, it would be...oh wait...I get it now. Where is mathgirl when you need her. This is too much like a word problem in math class. *runs screaming*
                                Or a math problem in English class (SAT prep for freshmen -- they start early )

I thought Belgium was ahead??? And I thought FH was in London.
                                Last edited by ShipperWriter; 03 April 2013, 09:00 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X