Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eeek! Have to go read it!
    sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

*hugs JT-2* Hope the kitty is feeling better soon; sucks about the vet bill. Any doctor bills (for people or animals) are ridiculously high anymore.

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      So the morning report is up. We survived the night only to wake up to find the heat isn't working. No worries, we have a gas fireplace and a space heater. The worst news was that the plug for my coffee pot is out, so I moved it into the dining room. The electrician is expected between 10-2. I'm praying he shows up. This could not be more odd.

Sing it, sister. I'll let you know the bottom line on this little electric repair. Maybe it's a disembodied consciousness in my wires.
      Gah! Geeze, what did those guys working on the deck DO to fritz up your electricity like that? That's just freaky!

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
      See now for me that would be the worst thing. I don't do coffee or hot drinks, but my shower is my caffeine!!!!
      Oh, you and me both! And my showers always have to be quite warm or I start turning purple (I get cold very easily).
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

All the talk about the Marvel guys makes me remember how awesome ’The Avengers’ is (and how many VERY good-looking guys there are in that movie ).

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
        http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w254/poundpuppy29/Sparky/Sparky1-1.jpg
        I just love that promo pic, they look great in it.

Originally posted by Simlead View Post
        I just finished the sequel to my Sparky Easter fic, and here it is:
        Fright at First Sight
        Kind of the wrong time of year to publish it, but the summary explains it.
        That was a great fic and a great sequel
        sigpic

Comment

That's a very cute and nice fanfic, thanks for sharing the link!
          I've entered the Abyss and never returned.

sigpic

My links: Tumblr || Twitter || VK

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
            Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

*hugs JT-2* Hope the kitty is feeling better soon; sucks about the vet bill. Any doctor bills (for people or animals) are ridiculously high anymore.

Gah! Geeze, what did those guys working on the deck DO to fritz up your electricity like that? That's just freaky!

Oh, you and me both! And my showers always have to be quite warm or I start turning purple (I get cold very easily).
            Update: Our main fuse is blown. The electrician had gone to get a new one, and I'm holding his tools hostage until he comes back.
            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Thanks, Varda, Brie, and Sparky.
              Your Life Was Amazing Until You Met Me
              My FF.net . My Sci-Fi Art . My Stargate RPG . Sam/Jack Made Up Episodes Project

Comment

Update: Our main fuse is blown. The electrician had gone to get a new one, and I'm holding his tools hostage until he comes back.
                Oh geez. How the frak did that happen? [/rhetorical question] And should I send over Clone!Shep to fix it??? [/not rhetorical question] He's probably better looking than your electrician.

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                  Oh geez. How the frak did that happen? [/rhetorical question] And should I send over Clone!Shep to fix it??? [/not rhetorical question] He's probably better looking than your electrician.
                  I'll take Clone!Shep if you want to send him over. The electricity, however, is fixed thanks to my new BFF, Walter, who in no shape or form comes close to looking like Shep. And it only cost me $366.59. Walter also helpfully suggested that we might consider updating our circuit box for a mere $2800. The little joys of homeownership know no limits. But, I'm warm, the stove works darnit and all the beeping has stopped.
                  sigpic

Comment

I'll take Clone!Shep if you want to send him over. The electricity, however, is fixed thanks to my new BFF, Walter, who in no shape or form comes close to looking like Shep. And it only cost me $366.59. Walter also helpfully suggested that we might consider updating our circuit box for a mere $2800. The little joys of homeownership know no limits. But, I'm warm, the stove works darnit and all the beeping has stopped.
                    So glad it's fixed!

Comment

Glad your electric is fixed SR. It is scary stuff. So much can go wrong with it. My Hubby was trained in electrical work in the Army so can deal with most of our issues, but there are some things that we both feel a professional is just the better idea. We installed a new junction box a few years ago in prep for a generator and for moving some circuits around to make more sensible paths and take some pressure off. We paid good money for it to be done, but it has made life easier. Plus we did have professionals install the wiring for the generator we got this year after the hurricane. Our previous work had made this job less expensive and easier to do. You never know just how our lives are intertwined with electricity until it acts up on you!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
                        Glad your electric is fixed SR. It is scary stuff. So much can go wrong with it. My Hubby was trained in electrical work in the Army so can deal with most of our issues, but there are some things that we both feel a professional is just the better idea. We installed a new junction box a few years ago in prep for a generator and for moving some circuits around to make more sensible paths and take some pressure off. We paid good money for it to be done, but it has made life easier. Plus we did have professionals install the wiring for the generator we got this year after the hurricane. Our previous work had made this job less expensive and easier to do. You never know just how our lives are intertwined with electricity until it acts up on you!!
                        Good to know. Next time, I'll call your hubby. Oh wait...he's going to be really busy in a few days.
                        sigpic

Comment

Yes he is going to be busy. Actually starting tomorrow. I will keep him on his toes with ice chips and back rubs!!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

I was looking through some SGA pics and saw this one of John from “Doppelganger”

Spoiler:

And first of all, could they have given him a smaller bed? *lol* but it was the “war and peace” book on his nightstand that stood out to me and so I went back and checked the shots of his room from the earlier seasons but it wasn’t there in those. Makes me think that maybe at least partly that he might be keeping it there more after Elizabeth went MIA. Now there could be other explanations of course but I like to think that it might have been a way to keep something that he shared with her close by, maybe to remind him to keep fighting for peace because he knew that’s what she would have wanted or maybe because he wanted to make sure he didn’t forget his ‘Lifeline’ promise (or how you wanted to put it) to find her if she was still alive…or maybe it was all the above. I brought it up mostly because I hadn’t seen it before and it made me think.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Simlead View Post
                              I just finished the sequel to my Sparky Easter fic, and here it is:
                              Fright at First Sight
                              Kind of the wrong time of year to publish it, but the summary explains it.
                              I like it, Simlead.
                              I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Glad everything is working again, SR.
                                I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Working...
                                X