Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    Wait, it's earlier in Belgium than here so...ummm...if FH left there at 10am and arrived here a few seconds later, it would be...oh wait...I get it now. Where is mathgirl when you need her. This is too much like a word problem in math class. *runs screaming*

Comment

Hello everyone! Hope that everyone’s having a good Wednesday.

And here’s to 136,000 posts and counting.

JT-2, those gifs are amazing; I can’t help but smile when I look at them and can stare at the all day.

ShipperWriter you new sig is wonderful, I love it.

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
      you can do a video gif in windows movie maker Tutorial

or there's a site for doing it automatically here
      Thanks for those links; I have to try it sometimes.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
        Funny thing is, I was talking about but Chris Hemsworth works too. But I want Jeremy Renner to come along. And Clone!Shep.
        What can I say, I have Marvel on the brain right now.

And I want a Clone!Tony. I can be his Pepper.
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky She-Demon View Post
          Is it the Halloween part where Elizabeth gets back at John?
          Yep, that would be the one.

Originally posted by Pearl of Atlantis76 View Post
          I would love to read the sequel to your Easter fic, Simlead.
          I hope you'll like it, but it's not quite finished. I'll be sure to post a link when it is.
          Your Life Was Amazing Until You Met Me
          My FF.net . My Sci-Fi Art . My Stargate RPG . Sam/Jack Made Up Episodes Project

Comment

That's what it said. I'm going to dive into PS later and try to fix it. Or you could come over here and fix it for me. I have cake.
            I save as .png - that helps sometimes. Oh cake...

The funny thing is, with the time difference, if FH beamed over, she would get there earlier than she left.
            LOL - never gave that much thought but now that you mention it.

Originally posted by Pearl of Atlantis76 View Post
            I honestly don’t know how i would have reacted then. But i would definitely have liked to be part of the lemming club.
            While the Lemming-thread isn't active anymore, you can still become a member.

Wait, it's earlier in Belgium than here so...ummm...if FH left there at 10am and arrived here a few seconds later, it would be...oh wait...I get it now. Where is mathgirl when you need her. This is too much like a word problem in math class. *runs screaming*
            I'm in the UK right now...

I thought Belgium was ahead??? And I thought FH was in London.
            Not London but Weymouth --> which is more south-west of the country. (Going to Southampton tomorrow.)
            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Simlead View Post
              I hope you'll like it, but it's not quite finished. I'll be sure to post a link when it is.
              I will be waiting, thank you.

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
              While the Lemming-thread isn't active anymore, you can still become a member.
              I might end up doing that.
              sigpic
              sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Well, that was interesting. We had an internet outage. Doesn't look like I missed much though. I just sucked my thumb until it came back.
                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Well, that was interesting. We had an internet outage. Doesn't look like I missed much though. I just sucked my thumb until it came back.
                  Huh. That's weird. No crazy weather in your area right now?

Comment

Huh. That's weird. No crazy weather in your area right now?
                    Not weather related. It's a long story,but caused by a power surge from the guys who are tearing down our old deck. The electrician is coming tomorrow. Not happy.
                    sigpic

Comment

sigpic
                      My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                      poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

don't save as a png! That's probably the largest way to save a file. Save as a gif - go to file>save for web and devices - it will make the smallest file size possible and gives you a choice of how low the quality will go. That way you can get it under the KB limit.
                        sigpic

Comment

Much appreciated!!!

And muchas gracias to you too, Senorita JT! *hugs*
                          You're welcome.
                          I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
                            Pretty sig SW!

I've been lurking....I read the comment made about FH and Why do people have to be so mean?

going back to lurking....
                            I've been wondering that too. Unfortunately everything else I have to say on the subject would get me modded in a heartbeat.
                            I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

What was said about FH?
                              sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                              https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                                don't save as a png! That's probably the largest way to save a file. Save as a gif - go to file>save for web and devices - it will make the smallest file size possible and gives you a choice of how low the quality will go. That way you can get it under the KB limit.
                                Oh thank you thank you. I'll try that tomorrow assuming the electricity gets fixed. The lights in my house are dimming and getting brighter, and when they dim the internet goes out. I think we have a ghost. Also my stove doesn't work. Mr. SR thinks they destroyed a few circuits with the big power surge.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X