No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thus ends a really really anger inducing post-a-thon! And the rage isn't over yet! Tune in next week for part 2 of this cosmic fiasco on Adrift! Same Sparky time, same Sparky channel!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Da*n it, you guys changed times and I didn’t know about that, missed the post-a-thon!!!
      sigpic
      sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Well, that's the end of S3. The next 2 will surely be epic. See you guys later.
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Pearl of Atlantis76 View Post
          Da*n it, you guys changed times and I didn’t know about that, missed the post-a-thon!!!
          Oh sorry hon, we hate DST if it helps any. I don't know anyone who doesn't hate it.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Uh, no we didn't. Daylight Savings Time started today, remember?
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
              Well, that's the end of S3. The next 2 will surely be epic. See you guys later.
              Epic is right. I'll bring the whiskey.

Comment

First scene with Keller where we learn she no want the job.
                Oh great, Keller.

Keller is a little bit annoying, but Elizabeth is very patient.
                sigpic
                sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                  Not for me. It will only happen here in the last weekend of March.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                    They should have kept Rodney in that uniform. The season 4 ones are so ugly.
                    I agree. Rodney looked really nice with it.
                    sigpic

Comment

What Pearl said... our DST isn't at the same time as the US so technically we had no had idea you were going to watch an hour early.

I was just coming by to say I wasn't going to be there cause my sister and I had a very emotional evening and I can't bring myself to watch more drama at this point... However, seeing you already watched that is a moot point.
                      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Oh sorry hon, we hate DST if it helps any. I don't know anyone who doesn't hate it.
                        Well i guess i will see you at the next post-a-thon then, i had no idea your DST started this weekend.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                          What Pearl said... our DST isn't at the same time as the US so technically we had no had idea you were going to watch an hour early.
                          Yeah.
                          sigpic

Comment

Ellis. *hisses*
                            Ellis. How I hate the man! LOL
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                              Crap. See, this is another reason why DST sucks. It's not even standardized between countries so it fraks up planning for international live meetings. Grr! Sorry 'bout that. *hugs you both*

Comment

'S okay... and I just had a thought, I won't be here for Doppelganger. I will be on vacation then. I think that's a blessing...
                                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Working...
                                X