Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brie View Post
    Jamus got Teyla's gun, I get that he wants to save his people but he should risk others for it, especially since they are not responsible and killing Teyla isn't the answer.
    No, it's not the answer. But the story Jamus tells about what his people did to drive the Wraith away in order to preserve themselves, it sounds like they live by the creed of "desperate times call for desperate measures."
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

"To see if he is sincere when he says that he wouoldn't leave anyone behind" (or something like that), how many times can they keep saying that.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
        So, I wonder if John would have gone into action hero with the cutting tool if, oh say Rodney had been held hostage. If this was a ship anvil, it was more like a feather.
        Or a snowflake.

And hey, John did more than play with a cutting tool when Rodney was held by Kolya in The Storm/The Eye.

Oh wait, John was avenging Elizabeth's "death" when Kolya "shot" her. *smirks*
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Jamus got Teyla's gun, I get that he wants to save his people but he should risk others for it, especially since they are not responsible and killing Teyla isn't the answer.
          Jamus is too "blind" to be able to understand that.
          sigpic
          sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Oooh, minimoon is starting to hit the atmosphere. Time to go!

Comment

John's has had about enough with this guy. He wants to go home now.
              Yeah, he knows Elizabeth is more than worried about them (HIM) now.
              sigpic
              sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

John thinks he can fly anything. We're about to find out.
                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Hah! Lorne, you're not the only one who thinks John is crazy!

Comment

Now the jumper is clear and John is going to try and fly the really old shuttle.
                    sigpic

Comment

Hmm, I forgot about that promise to fight Ronon to the death.

Comment

So, I wonder if John would have gone into action hero with the cutting tool if, oh say Rodney had been held hostage. If this was a ship anvil, it was more like a feather.
                        I didn't see it as shippy, i am sure John would have done the same thing if Rodney or Ronon or Carson were there instead of Teyla.
                        sigpic

Comment

And now we come full circle to the part we saw at the beginning...

Comment

The moon is gone but the shuttle is still intact.

And we're back where the episode started.
                            sigpic

Comment

"To see if he is sincere when he says that he wouoldn't leave anyone behind" (or something like that), how many times can they keep saying that.
                              If they really meant it, i wouldn't disagree, but we all know that doesn't apply to everyone.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pearl of Atlantis76 View Post
                                I didn't see it as shippy, i am sure John would have done the same thing if Rodney or Ronon or Carson were there instead of Teyla.
                                She's being sarcastic.

Comment

Working...
                                X