Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bama
    Elizabeth: OMG John, there are copies of our closet sessions on Ebay!
    John: $6.000 for a copy? I doubt anyone will be interested.
    Elizabeth: "OMG, John, you *mis-read*-that's the OPENING BID!"
    John: "Do you BELIEVE these people?! Some idiot from Alabama just bid her house and said she'd throw in her husband for a copy! Dang, we must be good."
    Elizabeth: Why would anyone be curious about our closet sessions? We really just talk in there.
    John: Yeah, that's it.... 'talk'.

Comment

Originally posted by Vixen
      Heh, girls!

Elizabeth: Last time I go along with your idea of taping what you and I do in closets!
      John: Fine, I'll take responsibility for that if you'll admit the jello experiment was all your doing.
      Elizabeth: Not really my fault that you happen to have a strange jello obession!

Comment

Elizabeth: Not really my fault that you happen to have a strange jello obession!
        John: And I suppose it's my fault too that you look so damn good in it?

Comment

John: "Do you BELIEVE these people?! Some idiot from Alabama just bid her house and said she'd throw in her husband for a copy! Dang, we must be good."
          I'll throw in my house and car, my husband's truck which he loves more than me, and raise you our retirement property. Oh, and I have some stock I can sell. Is the lighting good in there?
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Elizabeth:"Uh oh. Somebody from 'A galaxy far, far away' just bid 'a floating city'! LORNE!"
            John:"I always knew he was a shipper!"

Spoiler:
            Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

John: And I suppose it's my fault too that you look so damn good in it?
              Elizabeth: Thank you but -

Teyla: We have just received more orders for the Extended Edition!

Elizabeth: (at John) Extended Edition??

*Tries to think of a plan to get himself out of this*

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red
                I'll throw in my house and car, my husband's truck which he loves more than me, and raise you our retirement property. Oh, and I have some stock I can sell. Is the lighting good in there?
                Well, it was until the jello started flying.

I raise you my 401K,my timeshare in the condo on the beach, and my husband's hunting rifles.

Comment

*Tries to think of a plan to get himself out of this*
                  *Dang, this is serious...it may be time to suggest we break out the ice cream toppings*

Comment

Well, it was until the jello started flying.

I raise you my 401K,my timeshare in the condo on the beach, and my husband's hunting rifles.
                    I'd throw in my actual husband, but he's pretty much used up. Oh, my kid's young and manly.

In the meanwhile, how's this?

Maybe by the end of S2, they'll have it up to the green.
                    sigpic

Comment

I'd throw in my actual husband, but he's pretty much used up. Oh, my kid's young and manly.

In the meanwhile, how's this?

Maybe by the end of S2, they'll have it up to the green.
                      Oh, you SO get 'green' for that! LOL!!! I need that on my sig!

I think TLG might give them a small window to put it in the red.

Comment

zzzzz....slow day on the forum here so I'll just toss out my sparky wildest, wild-ass wishes for TLG. Due to the
                        Spoiler:
                        fighting, we're sure to get some physical contact
                        between John and Elizabeth and that in itself is going to bing the spark-o-meter up a few notches. I'd love to see just a momentary moment of sexual awareness though that for the briefest of instances would put the spark-o-meter over in the red. I'd think an aggressive feeling, out of breath, bosom heaving Elizabeth caught in a cinch against a half-angry, half-astonished John chest would do that trick quite nicely. I'd love just the slightest of purely male/female recognition moments where you can see the surprise and excitement of that purely physical moment grab hold of them for a blink of an eye.

*Putting spark-o-meter back on the shelf*
                        Oh, man, how'm I supposed to gte anything done today with that mental image distracting me?!
                        "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
                        My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

Oh, you SO get 'green' for that! LOL!!! I need that on my sig!

I think TLG might give them a small window to put it in the red.
                          Anyone who wants it is welcome. When I get time I'll go back and Sparky it up some more. Maybe high points for the different colors? Suggestions are welcome. In the meantime here's my walk-by liplicking.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by xfkirsten
                            Oh, man, how'm I supposed to gte anything done today with that mental image distracting me?!
                            Ahhh...mission accomplished! My work is done. The power of the 'Sparky' has successfully captured another imagination and holds it unyeilding in it's powerful grasp.

Comment

You people are bidding on videos you haven't even seen yet... Now you must be the last of the TRUE BELIEVERS
                              sigpic
                              "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Hi...i'm a big big big fan of this thread and naturally of Shep and Weir... I love it!
                                Sorry for my english, I'm italian and I learned english at school...I read this forum from months and now I've "the courage" to write my opinion here! I think Shep and Weir have an incredible chemistry.... I saw it from the first episode Rising....
                                sigpic
                                Thanks for Camy for the signature

Comment

Working...
                                X