No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And now Carson knows how to save Rodney.
    sigpic
    sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Poor Ronon, he will have to carry most people around.

I love it when they were talking about that part of the scene at cons.

And Ronon's
      "I don't understand what any of you are taling about"
      And the hug.
      sigpic

Comment

And Rodney is back to normal!
        sigpic
        sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

John knows he's back because Rodney is cranky. LOL
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Elizabeth stops by to show Rodney that he could have ascended.
            sigpic

Comment

LOL! As soon as Rodney says he's hungry, John knows he's okay. Gotta love it.
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

LOL! As soon as Rodney says he's hungry, John knows he's okay. Gotta love it.
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

End scene with Rodney/Elizabeth BFFness!

Comment

Awww, Ronon's hugs could really be a bit painful.
                    sigpic

Comment

Ronon is happy to have Rodney back.
                      sigpic

Comment

And now Rodney can't understand any of the highly advanced gibberish he came up with while he was on the ascension fast track.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                          End scene with Rodney/Elizabeth BFFness!
                          And that. Dazzling. Smile. Lizzeh gives Rodney. SQUEE!

Comment

"And you love me"

I LOVE THIS SCENE!

Comment

Everybody loves Rodney.

Comment

The McWeirs must have loved this. I understand how that could be a cute ship, but nah, ain't gonna happen.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X