No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eeek! Freaky orderlies have come to take Lizzeh away!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Careful Rodney. Don't wave the Wraith tissue around like that.
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

They have a plan. John likes it.
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Ronon and Teyla just stares at McKay and Beckett, I would too though the moment they mention Wraith anything you can tell that they are unsure about the idea, but they trust the two doctors to know what they are doing.
          sigpic

Comment

That place would make you crazy if you weren't already. Sheesh.
            sigpic

Comment

And Lizzeh's STILL playing solitaire.

Comment

This had better work or John is going to have a few words for you. He's not so sure it's gonna work now.
                sigpic

Comment

Someone is trying to communicate with you, Lizzeh. It's JOHN!
                  sigpic

Comment

And now Doctor Quack and Nanite!Jack are double teaming against Lizzeh. Punks.

Comment

Go EMP!

Comment

It's working. Yay! Hit 'em Rodney. Oh crap.
                        sigpic

Comment

Here we go again with bad Bam Bam and his buddy.
                          sigpic

Comment

Oh frak. Lizzeh now has organic nanites that are immune to the EMP. And Doctor Quack has had enough.

Comment

Electroshock therapy! Eeek!

Comment

John is the only one who knows Elizabeth well enough to give her a fighting chance, and that she will fight.

And battle of wills, well, no matter how much it sucks that it's Elizabeth that got infected, however she is one of those with the strongest minds of the characters so if anyone can do it it's her.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X