• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder if John saw the tree branch.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
      I think the only reason I don't get them much is I go through them too quickly.
      Eat them slowly, is all I can offer.

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
      It sucks you can't find them everywhere in Belgium. Ever have the chance to try the ones with mint cream in them?
      Mint cream? No. However, when we were in Scotland we had Oreo's with double the amount of cream... also very yummy.

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      Once you get past the initial shock of OMG!I'mlookingatsparky! I'm sure you'll be fine.
      And afterwards you'll be jumping around (literally) calling out - I met Sparky! YAY!!!

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
      Teyla reading some Ancient. She's been taking lessons from Lizzeh, I guess.
      Seeing as how the Athosians pray to the Ancients (Halling in Hide & Seek) that they would know a basic few words.

Originally posted by Brie View Post
      ...imagine how much trouble they could have saved had Elizabeth been there in the first place.
      Also no beard (some like so much) at the end.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
        And now we have Castaway John. Poor baby is in pain.
        Too bad he doesn't have a volleyball to paint a face on.
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

"That's day two and I'm out of water"

"We don't leave people behind" - I don't know why I'm starting to hate that line by now.
          sigpic

Comment

"Can you hear me now." Every time I hear that line now i think of Achmed The Dead Terrorist.
            I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Back to John all alone and lonely. He's checked out the area, looking for food with no luck. He knows he's going to die if they don't hurry up. We don't leave our people behind. At least not in this season.
              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

And now we see John with the same stubble he will wear for six whole month.
                sigpic

Comment

Finally Rodney figures out John needs supplies. Sheesh. Write him a note you nitwit!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                    Seeing as how the Athosians pray to the Ancients (Halling in Hide & Seek) that they would know a basic few words.
                    Oh definitely. But with Teyla going out with Sheppard's team, it makes sense for her to want to learn more in order to help out.

Also no beard (some like so much) at the end.
                    Lizzeh thought it was interesting.
                    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Eat them slowly, is all I can offer.

Mint cream? No. However, when we were in Scotland we had Oreo's with double the amount of cream... also very yummy.
                      I try but it doesn't always work.

I think the mint ones only come out in the spring. Probably a St. Patrick Day type of thing.
                      I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Slow down, John! Don't drink the water so fast.

Comment

Liz knows that when Rodney is this way it's best to stay back.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                            And now we see John with the same stubble he will wear for six whole month.
                            Yeah, I noticed that too. Joe grew the beard over their break but they should have done it gradually.
                            sigpic

Comment

Rodney to the rescue!

Comment

Now we see worried Lizzeh and confused Carson. Just hurry up.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X