• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the complements guys
    BALCONIES
    The Breeding Ground of Ships.
    sigpic

Comment

Hi everyone, a very very long time since my last post. Just wondering if anyone is making it out to D*C this year? I will be there ... if anyone still remembers me and you will also be attending, let me know! Would love to wave hello.
      sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
        Now I want oreo's.
        For me, they are a real treat, especially since they don't sell them everywhere. Just one particular store has them, and they don't always have them. So, when my sister brought them home yesterday I was super happy. I really savor them, eat them very slowly.
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
          Hi everyone, a very very long time since my last post. Just wondering if anyone is making it out to D*C this year? I will be there ... if anyone still remembers me and you will also be attending, let me know! Would love to wave hello.
          *flails and tackle hugs* I was hoping someone would show up who is going to that con and I'm doubly glad it's you. Eri lives in Atlanta and was talking about trying to go but we haven't heard much lately. Four days of Sparky are not to be missed.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday! And... S-minus 3 hours and 40 minutes until Epiphany! (oh, what a snarkfest we'll have today!)

Hiya! Long time, no see! *hugs* As SR mentioned, Eri lives in the area, so she might be able to go. I hope you'll get to meet her if she does, and that you'll have lots of fun with our Sparky!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
            *flails and tackle hugs* I was hoping someone would show up who is going to that con and I'm doubly glad it's you. Eri lives in Atlanta and was talking about trying to go but we haven't heard much lately. Four days of Sparky are not to be missed.
            Amen to that!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
            For me, they are a real treat, especially since they don't sell them everywhere. Just one particular store has them, and they don't always have them. So, when my sister brought them home yesterday I was super happy. I really savor them, eat them very slowly.
            Mmmmm... Oreos....
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Hello everyone! I hope that you're all having a good weekend. I'm here and I'm looking forward to Epiphany in a while.

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
              Thanks!

I made that one and then couldn't stop. Darn song lyrics that apply to Sparky so well! *shakes fist*

All are free for snurching.

Spoiler:

And eeek! Poor Joe!
              Those are beautiful, love all of them.

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
              I did this photoset for Tumblr. I hope you enjoy...WARNING ITS ANGSTY SPARKY

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9...93xfo1_400.png
              http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9...93xfo2_400.png
              http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9...93xfo3_400.png
              http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9...93xfo4_400.png

The lytrics are from Hum's Stars one of the most beautiful alternative rock songs out there
              Those was amazing; love how you put it together like that.

I have to say that I wish I could go but I hope that all those who are going will have a great time and bring us back lots and lots of Joe and Torri stuff to share with us.
              sigpic

Comment

S-minus 1 hour and 25 minutes until Epiphany!
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                  Good job to both of you. Love all of them.
                  Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                  Now I want oreo's.

Also great work, Erin87 and TLM!!!
                  Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                  Those are so beautiful!
                  Originally posted by drewandian View Post
                  I swear I've gotten HORRIBLE at logging on and posting!

Love all the art-it's gorgeous!
                  Thanks everybody! Glad you liked.

*waves at drew*

I'm actually going.

It'll be my very first con and I'm super excited and equally nervous (onlyaweekawayomgflails!). Anybody have any advice for a first timer? General con tips? How to avoid making a complete and utter fool of myself in front of Joe and Torri?
                  sigpic
                  Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                    Hello everyone! I hope that you're all having a good weekend. I'm here and I'm looking forward to Epiphany in a while.

Those are beautiful, love all of them.

Those was amazing; love how you put it together like that.

I have to say that I wish I could go but I hope that all those who are going will have a great time and bring us back lots and lots of Joe and Torri stuff to share with us.
                    Thank you!
                    sigpic
                    Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                      I think the only reason I don't get them much is I go through them too quickly.

It sucks you can't find them everywhere in Belgium. Ever have the chance to try the ones with mint cream in them?
                      I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

S-minus 1 hour to Epiphany!

I'm actually going.

It'll be my very first con and I'm super excited and equally nervous (onlyaweekawayomgflails!). Anybody have any advice for a first timer? General con tips? How to avoid making a complete and utter fool of myself in front of Joe and Torri?
                        You're going to D*C? Awesome, hope you have a great time!

Con tips? Wear comfortable shoes, keep hydrated. Bring a bag to hold all the stuff you buy.

And don't stress about meeting Joe and Torri. Just be yourself, smile, and remember to breathe. *hugs*

Comment

Thanks everybody! Glad you liked.

*waves at drew*

I'm actually going.

Another con goer! Yay! I second SK's advice. Once you get past the initial shock of OMG!I'mlookingatsparky! I'm sure you'll be fine.
                          sigpic

Comment

S-minus 30 minutes to Epiphany!

Comment

S-minus 10 minutes to Epiphany and it's roll call time! Who's here to snark the afternoon away with Sparky?

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                                S-minus 10 minutes to Epiphany and it's roll call time! Who's here to snark the afternoon away with Sparky?
                                I'm here and ready to snark. We're having a thunderboomer so hope I don't lose power.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X