• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

S-minus 10 minutes to Conversion!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    Lizzeh.

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
    Torri Weir would mop the floor with Jessica Weir.
    True fax, dat. Torri Weir could take on both Jessica Weir and Michelle Weir and not even break a sweat.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I’m catching Sheppard’s ‘Hail Mary Pass’ – not bad, though I don’t know anything about football, heck, I even had to google what ‘Hail Mary Pass’ means.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
        I’m catching Sheppard’s ‘Hail Mary Pass’ – not bad, though I don’t know anything about football, heck, I even had to google what ‘Hail Mary Pass’ means.
        Oooh, that's a good one to have!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

S-minus 5 minutes!

Comment

Ugh, I don't like that image on the 2nd disc display; I wish we could just skip the beginning and the end and just enjoy the middle part of the episode.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
              *High fives*

How can you be an East Coast girl and not swim?

Torri Weir would mop the floor with Jessica Weir.
              I did not realize that was a requirement. It's just a lifelong fear of water. Somehow I have survived this long without learning.

Originally posted by Brie View Post
              More proof that you missed a lot of fun stuff when you weren’t around when the episode first aired but at the same time I don’t know what all those intense stuff would have done to me at the time.

I loved that scene (even had it in my video) and it does say a lot that she not only walked with him the whole way but also the way that she couldn’t walk closer to him if she tried indicate that she is always there for him and supports him.

When it comes to Sparky it sure does and I prefer it that way.

That line always made me curies, I mean shouldn’t it have been “It’s better for all of us” if he hadn’t meant for it to be something personal for the two of them. It’s also the part where he says “I’m not safe to be around anymore” and while that isn’t so much time line itself but it’s more in the way he says it.
              So true. But those of us who were around lost a lot of sleep.

There was a lot of stuff in Conversion that didn't make much sense if the weren't going to ship Sparky. Imagine if Weir had been male. Would her actions have been what Caldwell or Woolsey would have done. I don't see it, and I sure don't see John making such personal comments to them. Better for the both of us would have to have been better for all of us. Plus, you're right. His tone of voice said it all to me and always did when he was talking to her. He didn't use that tone with Sam.
              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

S-minus 3 minutes!

Comment

S-minus 1 minute!

Comment

Everybody hit PLAY!

Comment

And 'Play'
                      sigpic

Comment

Recap!

Comment

Scary scenes from Instinct... John gets BIT!

Comment

And we get the funky alien bug previouslies.
                            sigpic

Comment

Back to Atlantis. Love how they've got John on a stretcher.

Comment

No, uh Ronon. Does he look okay?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X