No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And now they are back on Atlantis when Carson already had the time to change but John and Rodney did not.
    sigpic

Comment

John's arm...that's all.
      sigpic

Comment

Rodney quit your whining. I've cut splitners out of my fingers by myself before.
        I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Wasn't that on the back of his arm? Anyway.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

So... John has a high threshold for pain. Whumpers, take note!

And the bug bite is healed. Uh oh!

Cue the opening credits!
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Here's hoping my sore thumb does not impede my snark.
              sigpic

Comment

Yuck, needles.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                  Wasn't that on the back of his arm? Anyway.
                  Yeah, someone mentioned that last week. Continuity FAIL!
                  (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                  Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Just love those wide shots of the city.

Comment

Pretty arm. Hmmm. Not funny and never will be. You just wait.
                      sigpic

Comment

Whee, running scene! John's leaving Ronon in the dust!

Comment

John beats the Runner. Something has to be wrong.

Comment

And John running, and his waterbottle.

"Hey sore looser, I don't act like jerk when you beat me"

"Yeah you do"

*lol*
                            sigpic

Comment

At least he hasn't lost his sense of humor yet. The aggression is all ready coming out. John seems different already.
                              sigpic

Comment

You know, John, if you have so much energy to burn, there are more fun ways to do it.

You. Lizzeh. Bed. Now.

Comment

Working...
                                X