Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShWeir View Post
    How's everyone's 4th July?
    Taking a break before the neighborhood fireworks start after enjoying burgers and dogs on the grill with the neighbors.

sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
      Too cool! Love it!

How's everyone's 4th July?
      Absolutely stuffed with hot dogs, beer and potato salad, and now waiting for the fireworks show just off the beach.

Also watching The Patriot on AMC right now; a little while ago they had a quick ad promoting the return of HELL ON WHEELS! The Season 2 premiere will be Sunday, August 12. Mark your calendars and get ready for the return of our Mister Bohannon! Whoo Hoo!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

*slumps in*

Hi. Sparky rules.

This will be a video soon. After eye!sex, which is getting my full, undivided attention tomorrow afternoon. I have an appointment with the principal of my new high school for a tour. The campus is still fairly new, and I'd like to at least know where the bathrooms are in case of emergency.

I'll be back in the afternoon!

*thuds*

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
          Too cool! Love it!

Absolutely stuffed with hot dogs, beer and potato salad, and now waiting for the fireworks show just off the beach.

Also watching The Patriot on AMC right now; a little while ago they had a quick ad promoting the return of HELL ON WHEELS! The Season 2 premiere will be Sunday, August 12. Mark your calendars and get ready for the return of our Mister Bohannon! Whoo Hoo!
          *dances and flails* Oh yes, oh yes! Finally, a date. I can't wait. And Breaking Bad returns on July 15. I am a happy girl.
          sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday! Hope everyone survived the fun and frolic yesterday!

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
            *slumps in*

Hi. Sparky rules.

http://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/...4duet5-1-1.jpg

This will be a video soon. After eye!sex, which is getting my full, undivided attention tomorrow afternoon. I have an appointment with the principal of my new high school for a tour. The campus is still fairly new, and I'd like to at least know where the bathrooms are in case of emergency.

I'll be back in the afternoon!

*thuds*
            Oh, that sig banner is lovely!

And enjoy your tour!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
            *dances and flails* Oh yes, oh yes! Finally, a date. I can't wait. And Breaking Bad returns on July 15. I am a happy girl.
            *giggles*
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Attention SW and any others who have tried to register with SGA Rising. The problem is now solved thanks to Eri with a little help from Mr. SR. This will explain fully.

*wipes brow* Phew!
              sigpic

Comment

happy thursday sparkies! i find it kinda funny that my nieces (they're 10 and 8) came down this morning (around 10!) looking like they had little mini 4th of July hangovers....I think they partied a little too hard yesterday!
                My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
                sigpic

Comment

Ok Sparkies my HSR today, wish me luck! God I hate these things...

Comment

HSR? I assume some sort of employment review? Good luck!
                    sigpic

Comment

Nolamom no it means High School Reunion

Comment

Just got back from grocery shopping and meeting with the principal of my new school. Very nice. New campus -- they just rebuilt alot of it. So she took me around and gave me the dime tour. It might not be so bad as I was making myself think it will be.

Anyhoo. Just hanging for the afternoon. The fic bunnies disappeared shortly after M51-936 finished, so when I find them and taser them then I'll start working on my next story. I may try doing two at once. I have the AU HS fic, and I also have that "Elizabeth gets rescued in S7" fic that SR called "the first fanfic for SGARising."

But we'll see. It's rainy in Florida, and I don't really wanna do anything.

That, and "The Mentalist" is on TNT.

Comment

Hee hee hee, on my iPhone at my HSR, seems the bulies never grow up... So I just throw back a load of looks that say 'you're kidding me, that's the best you could come up with'!

Christ gotta go, my old best friend's comin' over here. HIDE!

Comment

Ok Sparkies my HSR today, wish me luck! God I hate these things...
                            Good luck. It sounds like you need it.

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                            Just got back from grocery shopping and meeting with the principal of my new school. Very nice. New campus -- they just rebuilt alot of it. So she took me around and gave me the dime tour. It might not be so bad as I was making myself think it will be.

Anyhoo. Just hanging for the afternoon. The fic bunnies disappeared shortly after M51-936 finished, so when I find them and taser them then I'll start working on my next story. I may try doing two at once. I have the AU HS fic, and I also have that "Elizabeth gets rescued in S7" fic that SR called "the first fanfic for SGARising."

But we'll see. It's rainy in Florida, and I don't really wanna do anything.

http://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/...con2006_28.jpg

That, and "The Mentalist" is on TNT.
                            Glad you like the new school. When we get a moment, I have to speak with you about your ship preference for The Mentalist. From what I've heard you say, I think we've proven that Sparky minds don't always think alike. *pokes*
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                              Glad you like the new school. When we get a moment, I have to speak with you about your ship preference for The Mentalist. From what I've heard you say, I think we've proven that Sparky minds don't always think alike. *pokes*
                              Uh-oh.

Comment

That was awkward... Ran to my old locker room, oops left my date behind... He'll be OK... I think, as long as he stays away from Annie that is. So need a bit o' Sparky to give me a little boost!

Comment

Working...
                                X