No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've always really kind of dug the idea of an "Elizabeth as a villain for a while" storyline but it would have been tricky to pull off. Still, I think it's an idea worth exploring, if I ever finish the fic that I was working on now but got stalled on, that's one of the ideas I would have tried to tackle eventually.

Originally posted by Lythisrose View Post
    Not sure if it's been posted here but there's a Torri/Joe photo op at Dragon Con:
    http://www.froggysphotos.com/convent...goncon2012.php
    Wow that's a really cool list. I honestly don't know who I'd pick if given only one option.
    "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      As opposed to their original plans for S4 which involved Rodney and Katie Brown having a baby and Teyla's people missing all season or something. I guess we should be thankful for small favors.
      rodney and katie were supposed to have a kid together?

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
        rodney and katie were supposed to have a kid together?
        That's old news from pre-S4.

Not sure if it's been posted here but there's a Torri/Joe photo op at Dragon Con:
        Now that would be worth the trip. I hope some of our Sparkies can go.
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

They've even got a Bruce Boxleitner/Mira Furlan photo op, too! *squees*

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
          I've always really kind of dug the idea of an "Elizabeth as a villain for a while" storyline but it would have been tricky to pull off. Still, I think it's an idea worth exploring, if I ever finish the fic that I was working on now but got stalled on, that's one of the ideas I would have tried to tackle eventually.
          I think we'd all be interested in seeing that fic!

Now that would be worth the trip. I hope some of our Sparkies can go.
          And it's right in Eri13's backyard, too.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
            They've even got a Bruce Boxleitner/Mira Furlan photo op, too! *squees*

I think we'd all be interested in seeing that fic!

And it's right in Eri13's backyard, too.
            I KNOW I KNOW! I'm trying to connive a way to get my nephew to go so I have an excuse to spend money.
            Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
              I KNOW I KNOW! I'm trying to connive a way to get my nephew to go so I have an excuse to spend money.
              You better go. We have got to have details on this.
              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
                DOOOOOO IIIITTTTTTTTT!!! It is your destiny!

You better go. We have got to have details on this.
                Seconding that!
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

sigpic
                  My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                  poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

AS god is my witness I will one day get the money to meet Sparky even if its the last thing I DO!
                    BALCONIES
                    The Breeding Ground of Ships.
                    sigpic

Comment

I think my brain just exploded.

Oh well. That's such a huge con that I'd be freaked out by the crowds. Chicago is smaller so it will be easier for me.

Still pissed, though.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Nicely done gif!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                            i say well respected mediator but if things went "Squirrelly" (as coined by Jack O'Neill in the SG-1 episode "Icon". It wouldn't hurt to have an extra team with that team that made first contact in the first place.
                            Point taken.
                            I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

I like this idea and never really wanted her as a permanent part of John's team. There would, as you indicated, be a much better opportunity for drama with having her rotate teams as needed. I can see John sending way too many Marines along and Lorne suffering.

Shep: I'm sending a couple extra Marines with your team, Major.
                              Lorne: More Marines, Sir, we already have four.
                              Shep: And I told them not to leave Elizabeth's side.
                              Lorne: I don't think there's room in the jumper.
                              Shep: Make room, Major. That's an order.
                              Lorne: Yes Sir. I know how you worry about her, Sir.
                              Shep: Major. *looks threatening*
                              Lorne: About us, I know you worry about us all, Sir.
                              Shep: And don't you forget it, Major.
                              I think I smell a plot bunny. I see a bit of a rewrite in my near future.
                              I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

OT
                                Spoiler:
                                So I just got back from an advanced screening of the dark knight rises and it was amazing.

Comment

Working...
                                X