No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I decided to do a new sig and I thought some of the lyrics to Olly Murs song “Heart Skips a Beat” kind fit.

sigpic

Comment

S-minus 1 hour to Instinct!

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
      Ahahahaha! Love it!

Originally posted by Brie View Post
      I decided to do a new sig and I thought some of the lyrics to Olly Murs song “Heart Skips a Beat” kind fit.

http://i49.tinypic.com/o74r4h.jpg
      Awww, so sweet!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Aww that sig is adorable
        BALCONIES
        The Breeding Ground of Ships.
        sigpic

Comment

http://i49.tinypic.com/o74r4h.jpg
          That is really good. I adore it.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

*runs into thread and shakes rain out of hair*

So talk about perfect timing. It started pouring as soon as I got inside the door. My hair is actually dry.

Thank you all for your kind words about the fic! My muse and my inspiration to write is MIA at the moment, but I thought y'all might appreciate that little bit!

nolamom, I can't tell you how much I love that smilie! I am so using that for whenever I post the story!

Brie, I love your sig!

Looking forward to the post-a-thon for "Instinct" today. Now that I think about it, I've never seen it either.

Comment

S-minus 30 minutes to Instinct!

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post

So talk about perfect timing. It started pouring as soon as I got inside the door. My hair is actually dry.

Thank you all for your kind words about the fic! My muse and my inspiration to write is MIA at the moment, but I thought y'all might appreciate that little bit!

nolamom, I can't tell you how much I love that smilie! I am so using that for whenever I post the story!

Brie, I love your sig!

Looking forward to the post-a-thon for "Instinct" today. Now that I think about it, I've never seen it either.
              Great timing, indeed! And you've never seen Instinct either? Ohhh, we're going to have to remedy that!
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

No naps so I'll be here this week!!
                I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Making a sig. Or trying to. Can't wait for the rewatch!!!

Comment

*hugs everyone* Thank you guys, I’m glad you like it.

25 minutes until ‘Instinct’, while there is a great Sparky moment there isn’t enough Elizabeth in it for my usual taste but a lot of good John moments and the episode does lead up the awesome episode that is ‘Conversion’ so I will contain myself until next week and all the great Sparky moments in that.
                    sigpic

Comment

Love your new sig, Brie!

As soon as the Cuban Missile finishes off the Brewers, I'll be able to concentrate on the post-a-thon.

Comment

S-minus 15 minutes to Instinct!

*hugs everyone* Thank you guys, I’m glad you like it.

25 minutes until ‘Instinct’, while there is a great Sparky moment there isn’t enough Elizabeth in it for my usual taste but a lot of good John moments and the episode does lead up the awesome episode that is ‘Conversion’ so I will contain myself until next week and all the great Sparky moments in that.
                        Just think of it as the appetizer before the main course.

And if I say any more, we'll be heading so far into smutty territory that the mods might have to intervene.

Comment

Reds win!! On to Instinct in 14 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                            S-minus 15 minutes to Instinct!

Just think of it as the appetizer before the main course.

And if I say any more, we'll be heading so far into smutty territory that the mods might have to intervene.
                            I don't know whether to laugh micheviously or chuckle in confusion.

Comment

I don't know whether to laugh micheviously or chuckle in confusion.
                              Mischief. Trust me.

Comment

Brie, I love your sig!

Really? Oh, I love it when people watch them for the first time. This one is quite different and has a spooky atmosphere. *hums Bad Moon Rising*
                                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Working...
                                X