• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Melyanna
    ....you two are bad.
    No. We're EEEEEVIIIIILLLLL.

Comment

So sorry. . I have spent my Valentine's Day hanging out at the Sam/Thor "Ship" Thread.

Sheesh, where did all these plot bunnies come from?

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
        So sorry. . I have spent my Valentine's Day hanging out at the Sam/Thor "Ship" Thread.

That's okay..

I'm so proud of this thread! A thread of shippers and it's Valentine's day and we didn't mention it once! Hurrah!!!

I love this thread, no fluff and stuff... Just bunnies, mints and evilness.

*high fives the thread*

W/S Shippers rock!
        Last edited by astronomicalchick; 14 February 2005, 02:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Banrigh
          Since I am completely hopeless in the writing-of-fanfiction department (I've only finished one fanfic in my entire life, the rest lie sadly neglected on the wayside), I've decided to demonstrate my Weir/Sheppard shippiness in the form a wallpaper.

It's for 'The Storm' and 'The Eye'. I hope you guys like it.

I second the request for more fan-fictions. I may not be able to write them, but I do enjoy reading them very much. I've ploughed my way through almost all of them and am left still wanting more (it's an addiction, must feed the fan-fiction dragon within, right now he is on a steady diet of Atlantis and BSG fics).
          Blue, that's a great wp. I really like it

*nicks for laptop*

There just isn't enough fanfics to go around...*sigh*

Comment

Originally posted by phenxF16
            Okay, here it is. Give me any feedback that you can come up with, I love it, good or bad.

Family

I don't know if anything like this has been done yet, but it seemed like a good idea at the time.
            Phenx, leaving a review for you on fanfiction.net. I really enjoyed it...

Let the bunnies run free and wild! I like this.

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
              Astro's breeding them.

Comment

Originally posted by Major Fischer
                Astro's breeding them.
                Yes, I have quite the little fic bunny farm. Quite promiscous wee beasties they are as well.

Mel's are a particular handful. And fussy. Won't eat anything but Sheyla and McWeir fic

Comment

Ahh!! so many bunnies! I leave for work for 8 hours and I come back and we're drowning in bunnies!

Evil Evil you all are!!
                  ~Athena

Comment

Since it's V-Day...might has well post a nice shippy picture.

It is just me...or does it looks like he's checking her out.
                    ~Athena

Comment

That's just one of the cutest pictures. I think that was when my ship radar went off for the first time since "Thirty-Eight Minutes". I should icon that, shouldn't I?
                      Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
                      Last update: 14 April 2006
                      Melyanna's Multimedia
                      Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Originally posted by Athenaktt

It is just me...or does it looks like he's checking her out.
                        Definately!!

Comment

Originally posted by phenxF16
                          Okay, here it is. Give me any feedback that you can come up with, I love it, good or bad.

Family

I don't know if anything like this has been done yet, but it seemed like a good idea at the time.
                          I like this one, good going. Hopefully the plot bunnies will not let this one rest.

It'll be good to see how the rest of the team and Atlantis factors in.

Comment

And another plot bunny is dealt with:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2265283/1/

Don't know if this ugly critter was worth the effort, but at least its out of the way now.

a time to mourn

Comment

Originally posted by Hatcheter

Don't know if this ugly critter was worth the effort, but at least its out of the way now.
                              Its good!! Any W/S fic is definately worth the effort and I hope the plot bunnies keep coming!! I'm just insanely jealous cos I have absolutely no abilities in the writing dept so I rely on you wonderful people to provide my fixes

Comment

Originally posted by Hatcheter

I did so enjoy this!! Wonderful! My fic cravings have been staved off. . . Well, at least temporarily.

On a side note, I am attempting my first Shweir vid and was wondering if you all had any ideas on whereabouts I could post it once I finally finish it?! (That is assuming I ever do finish it! ) Do I need to have my own site?

Thanks for the help and yay for the new fics posted! (I also enjoyed the new one posted by phenxF16)

Comment

Working...
                                X