Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kazan
    Oh that was lovely. Heres to many more Shep/Weir fics I hope!?
    glad you liked it. i also hope to write many more..it's just such a fascinating relationship! (and my other ship appears to have been
    Spoiler:
    resolved!!! or at least, fishing
    Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
      byw, did you notice in the brotherhood, in the briefing room scenes how john couldn't keep his eyes off elizabeth? and she was certainly staring at him in some moments where he wasn't talking. i wish they'd go out on a mission together, i'd love to see them out in the field together..or in a field, of tall grass...totally alone...
      Hehe I definately noticed that...Here's a cap of John staring at Elizabeth

~Athena

Comment

Yep, there it is. John gazing at Elizabeth. I just love that. He's definitely falling for her

Comment

Well, I imagine that staring at Lizzie is more pleasant for him than staring at McKay.
          Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
          Last update: 14 April 2006
          Melyanna's Multimedia
          Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna
            Well, I imagine that staring at Lizzie is more pleasant for him than staring at McKay.
            yes, but he doesn't stare at teyla, does he?

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna
              Especially when he's making faces like in the picture above.

a time to mourn

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                i love their balcony scenes. it's like the balcony is the one place where they will always find each other, where they know they can be private, and look as adoring at each other as they want and just be john and elizabeth, not major sheppard and dr weir. i always know when they go on teh blacony that there'll be some ship.

byw, did you notice in the brotherhood, in the briefing room scenes how john couldn't keep his eyes off elizabeth? and she was certainly staring at him in some moments where he wasn't talking. i wish they'd go out on a mission together, i'd love to see them out in the field together..or in a field, of tall grass...totally alone...
                I'll reply properly later... but MICHELLLLLLEEEEE!!!!!

You're back, I was just thinking about you today and I log onto my email and find you've posted a fic... then you're back here!! how do you know when folk are looking for your????

Yay!!! *bounces*

So many W/Sers back, Blue and a newbie, saint_moro, welcome.. yay!

Comment

Yeah! I'm back, I'm back, I'm back! *bounces with glee*

I've made myself stay off the internet until I finished my Economics paper and it's finally done! I hate economics, I'd much rather join in with the Shweirness that has taken over.

I saw Sanctuary a few nights ago and I did notice that John said he'd never had a relationship with someone from another planet. I also noticed that when John was with 'the other woman' on 'the unmentionable pier' he said Elizabeth's name, her first name, which he doesn't do very often. That was a total squee moment for me, don't know about the rest of you.

Maybe now I can get the next chapter to my fic up and get typing my other idea. Warning to all: once you let one plot bunny through they can all find the hole.

Comment

Originally posted by phenxF16
                    Maybe now I can get the next chapter to my fic up and get typing my other idea. Warning to all: once you let one plot bunny through they can all find the hole.
                    You might want to plug that hole up. You let too many plot bunnies in, and they start to crowd each other, and then nothing gets done.

*looks at list of story ideas. looks at tomorrows endocrine system test. opens Word.*

a time to mourn

Comment

Originally posted by Hatcheter
                      You might want to plug that hole up. You let too many plot bunnies in, and they start to crowd each other, and then nothing gets done.

*looks at list of story ideas. looks at tomorrows endocrine system test. opens Word.*
                      Well I tried plugging it up with marshmellows, but they seemed to like that too much.

Actually it spawned this really evil dream of Sheppard's team being chased by the Stage Puff marshmellow man. It was quite scary.

Comment

Lol...too true...I right now I need to just capture one plot bunny and work on one at a time.
                        ~Athena

Comment

Well I tried plugging it up with marshmellows, but they seemed to like that too much.

Actually it spawned this really evil dream of Sheppard's team being chased by the Stage Puff marshmellow man. It was quite scary.
                          The Sta-Puft Marshmallow Man! *dies laughing* My favorite villain ever.
                          Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
                          Last update: 14 April 2006
                          Melyanna's Multimedia
                          Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

So is that one is at the top of your list?

a time to mourn

Comment

So is that one is at the top of your list?
                              No, actually I just finished typing the first chapter of my newest idea. That makes two fics that I've got going, I hope that I finish them both, I'm anxious to see how they turn out.

This one is esentially what might have happened if the Stargate hadn't been discovered, or at least no one from SGA was brought in. It is definately a Shep/Weir.

I haven't decided whether to post it or not. Does anyone want me to?

Comment

Does anyone want me to?
                                I'm sure that's a yes. Lots of fic lovers around here.

Comment

Working...
                                X