No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why is it that there's always a "slight problem"? can't anything be simple!?
    My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
      Probably during the two months since the Siege. Caldwell said it's been at least that long.
      Is that enough time to complete a conversion course. Switching from rotary to fixed wing has to make it a longer course.
      I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

“I’ll check the rest later” is code for “You’ll have the check the rest later”
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
          Scene with John looking great in a suit BTW, and it's great of him to go and speak with Ford's family my himself.
          It's part of his duty as an officer. But we'll give him props anyway.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
            You are ebil. It's just a slight snag. She'll never give up on him.
            Ebil should be my middle name.
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

So first he's sat down *transport* Now I'm stood up. Sigh of relief from Liz and Evil camera

Bit close you two, you're gonna give yourselfs away

Comment

No honey, we don't want you to leave any parts behind either.
                sigpic

Comment

"John Sheppard's book of computer repairs" - Love that part.
                  sigpic

Comment

Ohhhhh yeah. A VERY personal, private check-up. *waggles eyebrows*
                    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

It's dark auick snog!

Comment

I bet Liz will be very happy to help.
                        I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

What a look between the two of them. He never takes his eyes off her after he says "check the rest later".
                          sigpic

Comment

Aww, Elizabeth getting her heartbroken, it's aweful but she have John there for her but it still sucks.
                            sigpic

Comment

The John Sheppard School of Computer Repair. *snorts* Something tells me that whatever John studied in college, computer sciences wasn't it.

Comment

"John Sheppard's book of computer repairs" - Love that part.
                                I use that same system. Sometimes it doesn't work.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X