Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShWeir View Post
    So how's everyone's weekend goin'?
    Not the way I had hoped - have a headache to deal with - but not as bad as it could be either. So far, so good... and I have been able to catch up with my shows. Even though I still have not seen Claire's episode of The Mentalist. Have to work up the courage still... I'm so bloody weak. That woman... gah... she blows me away... *sigh*
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Well I'm just glad that Vampire Diaries, Once Upon a Time, and Nikita have been renewed. I'm just so sad that Ringer and Secret Circle have been canceled. I was really getting into those shows. At least I still have VD, OUAT, Nikita, Eureka, Warehouse 13, and Smallville Season 11 Comics to look forward to.

Comment

Originally posted by M-CharmedAlantian View Post
        ...Eureka...
        Eureka season 5 is the last one - I hope you know that. Don't want to burst your bubble there...

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
          Very annoying. All it does is feed the self-fulfilling prophecy.

LOL! I know, right? I did a little digging, and they started filming S2 a couple of weeks ago. So maybe by June or July we'll know when they'll start airing.
          And they have new sets and everything. Squee!

Hey! Thought I should pop in and see how we're all doin'.

Good so far. The weather is beautiful. I'm going out for dinner with the family, and I just finished making Knock You Naked Brownies. Life is good.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

I know that, but we still have some 9-10 episodes left before the show ends, and until then I will savor each one of them and enjoy it until it does

Comment

Originally posted by M-CharmedAlantian View Post
              I know that, but we still have some 9-10 episodes left before the show ends, and until then I will savor each one of them and enjoy it until it does
              Okay...

Comment

Hey! Thought I should pop in and see how we're all doin'.

Busy today. Hopefully quieter tomorrow.

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                And they have new sets and everything. Squee!
                SQUEE!

Good so far. The weather is beautiful. I'm going out for dinner with the family, and I just finished making Knock You Naked Brownies. Life is good.
                Mmmm... Brownies.
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

OK does anyone know what's goin' on with these new ranks? I've gone from airman to handy, my friend JessM has gone from major-general to feathers!

Comment

OK does anyone know what's goin' on with these new ranks? I've gone from airman to handy, my friend JessM has gone from major-general to feathers!
                    Ah, a crackish quirk of our forum. One weekend a month (or something like that), the mods impose some crazy theme on the ranks and reputation flavor text. This weekend's theme is apparently the Smurfs. Supposedly I'm Smurfette and I lend Dreamy my pillow.
                    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Good evening, everybody! Been out of the house all day and just got home, so I thought I'd catch up in here before the post-a-thon tomorrow!

"Haopy?" I'd call it frustrating. *pokes Elizabeth* Stop being stupid, Lizzeh! You love John, and John loves you! Go find a closet! LOL!
                      Keep your shirt on, it'll happen in its own due time, miss. Though if it makes you feel any better, the smut bunnies are threatening to overthrow me as author.

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                      Yup, exactly the way it feels...

I can't afford my brain freezing on me, or I'll be having hell to pay come monday evening in class.

Maybe that's a good idea...
                      Yeah, it didn't help. I ended up having a mental breakdown of sorts last night ... But more on that tomorrow when I'm lucid.

*sticks head up, runs in circles waving hands* HELL ON WHEELS HELL ON WHEELS HELL ON WHEELS! I'm still mad that they canceled The Finder, but I have high hopes for Hell on Wheels. Now just give S2 an air time, please. *begs on knees*
                      Yeah, I'm pissed that they cancelled The Finder ... Especially when it happens last minute and they leave it on a cliffhanger. WTH, really?

Ah, a crackish quirk of our forum. One weekend a month (or something like that), the mods impose some crazy theme on the ranks and reputation flavor text. This weekend's theme is apparently the Smurfs. Supposedly I'm Smurfette and I lend Dreamy my pillow.
                      Also, I noticed (and I don't know if this is part of it or not) all of the drop down arrows have been replaced with a smiley of Teal'c. *scratches head*

In other news, this is hilarious. My mom, who has never been a big sci-fi fan, was battling idiots driving on the interstate tonight. She yelled, and I swear to God I am not making this up, "Get the frak off the road!" Almost peed my pants, trying to hold in the laughter.

Anyhow, I'm losing consciousness. See y'all tomorrow! Pleasant dreams, and a good night!

Comment

LOL! I know, right? I did a little digging, and they started filming S2 a couple of weeks ago. So maybe by June or July we'll know when they'll start airing.
                        I can't wait to see what they come up with for season 2!!!! They left us with some pretty good cliffhangers.
                        I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

*sticks head up, runs in circles waving hands* HELL ON WHEELS HELL ON WHEELS HELL ON WHEELS! I'm still mad that they canceled The Finder, but I have high hopes for Hell on Wheels. Now just give S2 an air time, please. *begs on knees*
                          Ditto on The Finder because it was so much fun. Booo! However, some things that keep on dragging like ... *fails to think of an appropriate comparison* are still on, like Bones. Seriously, that thing had turned into perfect example of self inflicted suffering. I can't stand it any more, and I used to love it.

I think you mentioned Hell on Wheels before... what is it about?
                          I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Right, thanks. I was all confused there!

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                              Ditto on The Finder because it was so much fun. Booo! However, some things that keep on dragging like ... *fails to think of an appropriate comparison* are still on, like Bones. Seriously, that thing had turned into perfect example of self inflicted suffering. I can't stand it any more, and I used to love it.

I think you mentioned Hell on Wheels before... what is it about?
                              You know I was all pushed out of shape about Bones, but we kept watching and it has gotten better. Last week's was vintage, and I wouldn't have missed the Hodgkins part for anything.

Hell on Wheels is about the building of the Transcontinental railroad. Colm Meany and Chris Heyerdahl are in it, and the lead guy, Mr. Bohannan, reminds me of John Sheppard. It's very gritty and realistic and...muddy. LOL And the ship is truly great.
                              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

You know I was all pushed out of shape about Bones, but we kept watching and it has gotten better. Last week's was vintage, and I wouldn't have missed the Hodgkins part for anything.

Hell on Wheels is about the building of the Transcontinental railroad. Colm Meany and Chris Heyerdahl are in it, and the lead guy, Mr. Bohannan, reminds me of John Sheppard. It's very gritty and realistic and...muddy. LOL And the ship is truly great.
                                Did you say railroad? I think I already like it. We all know that Colm Meany equals awesomesauce, so I'll have to persuade a friend of mine to get her hands on this for me.

Ooooo, Hodgkins had something good to do? In that case I may watch this ep. I'll skip Booth and Brennan parts if they're too sugary. In the meantime I was mindblown by Castle! As was everyone, I believe, hehe. That's how you do a proper ship (Did you watch it? You did, right?)

Two days ago husband and I wanted to watch SGA and he picked Skanktuary, of all episodes! Luckily, I convinced him to drop it in favor of The Brotherhood, which is slightly better. S1 eps were good, at least most of them were. I love how there were parallel, equally important plots during that ep. And we watched Hot Zone too, and did I squee when John said "E-lizabeth" for the first time.
                                I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Working...
                                X