Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yay, Rodney!

Keep firing!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Rodney!!! YAY!!!

Comment

Lip lick of yum!

Comment

Hey, don't hit John in the face! Not the money maker!!!

Comment

Rodney, definitely gotta work on your reload speed.
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Nice move with the using the space fireflyes, very John like or something.
              sigpic

Comment

That's our clever John! Booby trap the Wraith!

Too bad for the glowy bugs, though.

Comment

Wraith is like "ooh, shiny! Oh frak."

Comment

Death by lightening bug. Very Mensa smart move, John.

Comment

Good to see John and Rodney relying on each other first in combat, then in greife/reliefe and then in humor, they really got all in there.
                      sigpic

Comment

Well, at least they finally found something to take out the Wraith in one shot.

Comment

I love Rodney in these early episodes when he's completely inept with a gun. He's so adorkable!

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                            Wraith is like "ooh, shiny! Oh frak."
                            Ohhhh, that was bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                              Good to see John and Rodney relying on each other first in combat, then in greife/reliefe and then in humor, they really got all in there.
                              Me too. That moment was great.

Comment

There are a heck of a lot of footprints around that ship.

Comment

Working...
                                X