No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thought you guys would be interested to know that JM updated he's blog and made some comment about the Sam issue. Nothing has been decided yet.
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound as they fly bye" Douglas Adams

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna
      I'm honestly tempted to hop over to Joe Mallozzi's Q&A thread and ask if he knows why we've not seen any pictures of Torri so far. I'm sure he has no control over what pictures are released, but he might be able to either explain why or relay a message to someone else that we'd kind of like to see her again.

And, er, I've looked at what I posted on Critical Mass and kind of realized that while I said I was giving the short version, I spouted out almost everything I know about the episode. Go me.
      Hey, make like a bunny then.

Comment

Originally posted by Bama
        Hey, make like a bunny then.
        See, I was hoping someone else would do it, since I've been doing overtime as Queen of the Spoiler Hive today.
        Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
        Last update: 14 April 2006
        Melyanna's Multimedia
        Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna
          See, I was hoping someone else would do it, since I've been doing overtime as Queen of the Spoiler Hive today.
          Yes, you've been quite the busy little 'bee' and we drones love the honey nectar too Queenie. Quite the yummy stuff.

Don't look at me to go ask ol' Joe anything. I've been in far too pissy a mood today. 'Aunt Flo' is coming for a visit and she ain't ever welcome in my house.

Comment

Originally posted by alyssa
            Hey, you're up late!
            I'm about to head off now..... I think.....
            Yeah, all Sparky all the way up the coast, that's what we want!
            Hey, did you get a pic of Torri in the scarf? How funny was that? She's always going to remember you girls because of that scarf!
            How perfect was today? I'm hoping she and the others managed to change their flights so they could get to the races tomorrow. It's going to be a perfect day! And if Makybe Diva wins, it'll be an historic day!
            Usually up that late And yep we got like 10 pics of her in the scarf...and holding the scarf...

And Makybe Diva did win so I hope they were there!! And of course - Sparky up the coast

Comment

Originally posted by Royal_Nonesuch

Side note, someone mentioned that Torri said
              Spoiler:
              Weir might even be considering stepping down as leader due to various stresses and events. Does anyone have a copy of that quote? If it's true, perhaps Weir will want to quit because of John, or because of the events of TLB; which will of course be John related. However, Liz doesn't sound like the type who would want to quit for herself, so I'm guessing it would be for the good of everyone else if she ever did.

If I remember correctly she said she would like to see Elizabeth trying to resign after making a bad decision and having Landry or someone refuse to take it and making her see that she had to stay...

But it was just Torri making stuff up It's not actually going to happen...yet anyway...

Comment

Originally posted by Angel of Fire SG1
                Usually up that late And yep we got like 10 pics of her in the scarf...and holding the scarf...
                Heee... Torri's got my scarf!!! *thud*

I still can't get over that!

Support Lizzie! Give Her a Gun! She'd look HOT!

Comment

Originally posted by Natushka

LOL hi Nat!!! *waves*

Mel - you know I was totally spoiler free for every ep cept The Long Goodbye until about 10 minutes ago?? Ur a bad influence!! BUT OMG I CANT WAIT FOR THE SECOND HALF OF SEASON 2!!

Comment

Originally posted by Angel of Fire SG1
                    If I remember correctly she said she would like to see Elizabeth trying to resign after making a bad decision and having Landry or someone refuse to take it and making her see that she had to stay...

But it was just Torri making stuff up It's not actually going to happen...yet anyway...
                    oh thank god... i was really worried when i read about that last night...

-- go Makybe Diva!!!!! what a girl.......(what really weird is that i have a friend who had a baby girl and named her Makybe... she is soo cute and her name suits her)
                    ..::!SAVE DR. ELIZABETH WEIR!::..

Comment

*waves to everyone*

I'm the chick that asked about Torri + gun, at the con last saturday! And WOW, you guys know heaps about this ep! I so can't wait to see it! *is so excited*

Support Lizzie! Give Her a Gun! She'd look HOT!

Comment

**Wave to Nat**

I love your Liz & a gun sig

Comment

Originally posted by Natushka

That's a once in a lifetime thing! And she was so cute with you two! Very funny!

I'm glad you found your way to our little Shep/Weir world!

Comment

Originally posted by LurkerLa
                            Okay, so just wondering ('cause I'm really trying to avoid cleaning my house for company), those of you who have seen season 2, what do you think is the shippiest episode so far, and why? (Have we done this already? I was very bad and never did get around to reading all those pages I missed while I was without internet.)

I haven't made up my mind yet, so I'm looking forwad to your answers!

Don't forget spoiler tags for those who haven't seen them yet.
                            Hey La! (Ps I love your fics!! I think I should be given them first to read, before everyone else, cause I'm a day ahead in Australia! According to the timezone people! LOL )
                            The whole season so far is full of Sparky goodness!
                            Did anyone else think that 'Lost Boys' was underrated as a Shep/Weir ship episode? Cause:
                            Spoiler:
                            There was lots of Elizabeth (with Lorne heh) worrying bout Shep, and Ford, of all people, saying to Shep 'I totally didnt lace your food with a random drug cause I know you can convince Weir cause you are both sooo in love and have been from the start, hey remember when I caught you two in the closet?'

I may have taken a tiny weensy bit of artistic liberty in my paraphrasing there, but that was the idea anyway. Course I only just watched it like ten minutes ago and my brain is fried from my uni exams Still three to go, sigh... so I might be seeing things.

Comment

Hey people!
                              Don't know if anyone else has mentioned it, but check out mentalmichael's new fic!
                              He writes our favourite characters well, and knowing that he doesn't like death fics, you can guarantee they'll both be alive at the end of it!! (it's a work in progress...)
                              http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2639932/1/

Comment

hey guys... so much for studying... i was listen to some song and i thought that this one really fit shepweir from lizs POV
                                check it out
                                I probably want to hold your hand
                                I probably want to kiss you
                                you'll probably misunderstand
                                I'll probably miss you
                                lately it seem nothing's clear
                                I probably need my glasses
                                you come in and out of focus
                                I wonder if you notice

Chorus
                                I probably love you
                                I probably love you