Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

S-minus 1 minute!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Everybody hit PLAY!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Starting with a beautiful scene of Liz on the balcony dreaming about the man that will step though the door any second.
        sigpic

Comment

Pretteh balcony! Love how casual they sound when they greet each other!

Comment

On the Balcony!

Comment

Aww, John looks great and the gift was such a beautiful gesture.
              sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday Lizzeh!

Comment

Mum's the word. AHAHAHAH!

Comment

"Mum's the word." *eyebrow raise*

He can raise his eyebrows at me anytime.

Comment

And he looks really happy that he managed to put a smile on Elizabeth's face.
                      sigpic

Comment

And on to exploring... Rodney's already looking for a better room *headdesk*

Comment

"What am I, your realtor, Rodney?"

Comment

Naturally I had technical difficulties. Aaarggghhh.

Sweetest scene in all of SGA.
                            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Teyla's I think only line in the whole episode.
                              sigpic

Comment

Oooh, they've found something...

Comment

Working...
                                X