Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
    Thanks I just use GIMP, free and relatively easy to use (even my 9 year old can use it - seriously!)

Sorry guys, I may pop in during the rewatch but I currently have company And although I'm sure posting wouldn't offend, I think that watching a completely separate program might!

One of these days I will make a full watch!!
    Grr. I need to remember to download it one of these days. Even one of the teachers at school likes it better than PS.

Enjoy your company, and keep Sparky in your thoughts. Heck, try and convert your guests.

Comment

Heh. My reputation says "I like green eggs and ham". Dr. Seuss for the win!

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
        Asparagus festival? Really? I mean, it's delicious and everything (especially when steamed on the grill) but a festival devoted to asparagus?

Well, we have ComicCon, WonderCon, FedCon, and everything else. So I guess that's no stranger, then.
        yep. no joke. but they have rides, and all types of different foods and booth there. so its not only dedicated to asparagus. it's pretty fun but man when they have it its usually hot like 90 degree weather. but with the rain california has been getting i don't know what the weather is going to be like in a couple of weeks. i actually worked it one year. it was fun.

Comment

S-minus 15 minutes!

Oh. Well, for the sake of avoid Whumped!JoeF, I'll let it slide.
          I'm sure Joe thanks you.

SK, gotta stop using the big words.

EDIT: I looked up the definition of "esoteric".
          *snickers*

Sorry guys, I may pop in during the rewatch but I currently have company And although I'm sure posting wouldn't offend, I think that watching a completely separate program might!

One of these days I will make a full watch!!
          Drat! Oh well, we'll see you when you can be here!

Enjoy your company, and keep Sparky in your thoughts. Heck, try and convert your guests.
          LOL! True, dat!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

T-14 minutes!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
              I'm sure Joe thanks you.
              Well, Clone!Shep thanks me.

My cat just curled up on my desk in front of laptop. This may get hairy.

Comment

Grr. I need to remember to download it one of these days. Even one of the teachers at school likes it better than PS.

Hell, if I do that this evening might take a completely different turn!!

And I'm working on the conversion, truly I am... unfortunately he got in there first with L&O:CI - hence my new sig
                sigpic
                Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

And I'm working on the conversion, truly I am... unfortunately he got in there first with L&O:CI - hence my new sig
                  Hey, nothing wrong with that (on either count )! I love Goren/Eames and L&O:CI. Wish it was still on.

Comment

S-minus 10 minutes!

Well, Clone!Shep thanks me.

My cat just curled up on my desk in front of laptop. This may get hairy.

*cracks up* Well, then I guess it's time for him to be converted!
                    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Or maybe Keller could've been Cole. Or something like that.

*snerks*

Actually, I seem to recall someone saying something about JoeF being cold on set, so that's why he wore the T-neck. Hey, gotta keep our guy comfortable.

That's what I heard. I think there was a struggle with JM and JF said it was the turtleneck or a coat. LOL

Yes, it's me. WE're resting before dinner. The hotel just delivered complementary Champagne and goodies. They are quite lovely here. I will comment occasionally as you do the post-a-thon.
                      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                        That's what I heard. I think there was a struggle with JM and JF said it was the turtleneck or a coat. LOL
                        Gotta love that turtleneck.

Yes, it's me. WE're resting before dinner. The hotel just delivered complementary Champagne and goodies. They are quite lovely here. I will comment occasionally as you do the post-a-thon.
                        *glomps* Mmmm, champagne! You two kids have fun! We'll try not to burn anything down.

Comment

*huggles*

Nice to see you! You mind sharing some of that complementary champagne with the rest of us? By 5:15, we may need it.

Comment

*huggles*

Nice to see you! You mind sharing some of that complementary champagne with the rest of us? By 5:15, we may need it.
                            Oh indeed we will. For more than one reason.

Comment

S-minus 5 minutes! Start getting your DVD players ready!

Comment

Gotta love that turtleneck.
                                If it was by itself, I'd like it more. But it looks slightly ridiculous under the BDU. Just my 2 cents.

*glomps* Mmmm, champagne! You two kids have fun! We'll try not to burn anything down.
                                But no promises.

Comment

Working...
                                X