Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    But the different with this group of people is that they listen to one another and dare to speak their mind about how things will develop. They don't think as one, they think as individuals and how they can contribute to the bigger picture. They don't have a hive-mind.

At least that's just my view on things...
    Very true.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Okay. Time to face the fallout after that fic.

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
      Maybe that was Kavanugh's job after 38 Minutes?

OT Rant:
      Spoiler:
      Today I had to drive 1.5 hours for an interview for a job that should I get it, will be only 1.5 miles from where I live. Ain't life grand.
      Heh. Don't mess with the Lizzeh and her Pretteh.

And re: OT Rant: Life is truly ironic!

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
      Because I've seen more than one, my dear

The more I read, the more I think that SGA is the type of show that actually suits novelisation. Characters who don't have a lot to say, yet have important stuff to impart (Teyla) get a lot more prominance than they did on-screen. I know why SGA PTW went down the minimilistic path (it suits serialisation and the soft reset at the end of each ep better) but these are great characters. It needn't be a soap opera, but it's nice to know what they're thinking without having to guess.

Lolz at the sticking to canon thing. One pairing I was against (Romelia) and one character (Amelia, for being Teyla-lite, or Teyla-Earth - yes, I'm petty and hold a grudge for a long time) I have actually come around to. Keller is another character who benefits from having the blanks filled in - they gave her the dumbest lines at times, but they were questions that needed to be asked. There's a line in Adoremus that I would have leapt on if it were aired, but it's actually a smart question. Damn you Eri13
      If they actually used the characters instead of just using them as fillers, or being convenient.

And are you saying A) you've had a sneak peak at Adoremus, or B) it's posted but SGARising.com keeps crashing everytime I try to go? It keeps redirecting me to various websites ...

It has so far. Ship, action, drama - SGA Rising has it all!!!
      True dat!

Sheppard: Nope, can't quite see down there. Damned fitted clothing
      I never would've pegged John as a Peeping Tom.

Well, I'm not touching that, things would get OT very quickly

ZOMG! I was wondering how far you were going with that Didn't see the end coming AT ALL
      *smirks* Yes, they would.

And ... thank you???

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      See, our writers can make anything work. They even make McKeller a little less cringe worthy. It's all in how you project the ship. TPTB made McKeller seem juvenile and silly and was complicated by the lack of romantic chemistry between the actors. You don't have that problem in written form.
      That's true. Even the McKeller fic I wrote back in its day was better than how it looked onscreen. Of course, that may have just been because I was writing it.

SW, you are going to be the death of us all. And a big splash of a cold drink would take care of John's problem. Heh.
      I'll use that later. Bwahahaha!

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
      An excellent point. There's just so much going on with all the competing storylines, all the characters doing their own thing, that you really can't adequately fit a well-crafted story with all the necessary details into only 45 minutes or so. Heck, you can't really do it with 90 minutes either; just look at how rushed parts of The Ark of Truth were. *shrugs*
      I have never seen "The Ark of Truth" but it seems too easy to take two years' worth of events and wrap them up in 90 minutes. Sometimes, it can be done, but the Ori were too evil to get dropped that easily.

I know what you mean. I still Do Not Like Him for some of the boneheaded comments he's made and the crappy way characters have been treated in episodes that he's written, but I've developed a much healthier appreciation for just how hard it is to keep all the details straight when you've got a group of people piecing together a season's worth of stories.
      I can't imagine having that job. I would probably love it at first, and then by the midseason I'd be pulling my hair out.

Depends on the cold drink.
      Ooh. I want a margarita now. For Elizabeth to sit back and enjoy, of course ...

But the different with this group of people is that they listen to one another and dare to speak their mind about how things will develop. They don't think as one, they think as individuals and how they can contribute to the bigger picture. They don't have a hive-mind.

Wait. We're not Wraith?

Originally posted by Brie View Post
      Evening everyone! It's earth hour right now but I'm on someones battery driven computer so I think it's fine, though I can hardly see the keyboard right now.

ShipperWriter - I don't think I said it before but loved the story you posted earlier (the Elizabeth daydream one) and I loved the new one as well, John and Liz and their daydreams, I have the feeling that they were more common than we got to see.
      Oh, yes, indeed. Even if, onscreen, they never showed them in a romantic relationship, there were still so many aspects of their friendship that could've been written in, and they dropped the ball there too. We saw the friendship between John and Ronan evolve so quick. Within a year and a half, they're playing golf and drinking beer and reading magazines in John's quarters. And what did John and Elizabeth do? They showed them meeting for lunch once. There are more, I just can't think of them right now. Danged headache. But that's my point. Somewhere.

I need food and a nap. Maybe not in that order.

I bought Season 5 at Walmart the other day. I have a feeling Disc 5 is going to get worn out very quickly.

Comment

So, it's April Fool's Day today (for me anyway - 10 minutes in to be exact) ... anyone up for a prank-fic?

I think I wrote one... once... *ponders*

And I did... well, a prank gone wrong in 2008 so let me refresh your memories.

John has a confession to make... It's Sparky for anyone wondering (for all those newbies out here), but it's not exclusively John and Elizabeth. There's Kate too...

Spoiler:
        He stood outside her doors hopping from one foot to the other. He had never felt this nervous before. Well, maybe once before; when he was about to ask Nancy to marry him. But it was possible he was now even more nervous than he was then. He knew what he was about to do wasn’t going to be easy and thus he had practiced in his quarters. The only thing, however, he couldn’t practice for was her reaction, which he hoped would stay within the limits of normal. And, if remotely possible, would be without too many consequences for him.

Holding his breath he waved his hand in front of the lock, hearing the chime ring through the room. He counted down from ten. When he reached five the doors opened before him. He couldn’t help but whistle a little as he noticed the black eye. Oh, he was a dead man. She’d write him up for an evaluation after this one, there was no doubt about it.

“Colonel.” Her voice was sharp, so different from her otherwise calm and comforting tone. He winced involuntarily.

“Can I come in?” He really didn’t want to do this in front of everyone.

“No.” Ouch, razor sharp.

“Okay...” He nodded, taking a deep breath. If only his stupid little prank meant for none other than McKay hadn’t gone way south. “It was me.” He said it in one breath, seizing up her reaction. To his surprise she laughed. He blinked, utterly confused, and briefly wondered if she hadn’t heard him clearly enough. “It was me who set up the ground works for the prank.”

“I told you he would come out and confess.” John frowned at the other voice behind the doorway. His jaw dropped as Elizabeth stepped up next to Kate. “It’s unbelievable what the threat of no sex can do to a man’s mind.” She winked at Kate who laughed even harder, tears rolling down her face as she hiccupped to the end. John grumbled and then pouted. They had set him up to do this and Kate had known all along. “Come on now, pouty face. Your reward is waiting.” Elizabeth stepped outside with a grin and dragged her Colonel off to her own quarters, leaving Kate to attend to her eye.
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
          If they actually used the characters instead of just using them as fillers, or being convenient.

And are you saying A) you've had a sneak peak at Adoremus, or B) it's posted but SGARising.com keeps crashing everytime I try to go? It keeps redirecting me to various websites ...
          It's option A. gateraid is on the beta reader team.

I never would've pegged John as a Peeping Tom.
          Only if it's Lizzeh.

I have never seen "The Ark of Truth" but it seems too easy to take two years' worth of events and wrap them up in 90 minutes. Sometimes, it can be done, but the Ori were too evil to get dropped that easily.
          *nods* Precisely the point. As I understand it, they were planning to wrap things up with the Ori over the course of a Season 11, but everything had to be compressed into AoT when SG-1 got axed.

I can't imagine having that job. I would probably love it at first, and then by the midseason I'd be pulling my hair out.
          I already want to pull my hair out at the timeline. Ugh, trying to figure out how much time is passing between episodes when they don't give you any clues is IRRITATING. And don't even get me started on how they frakked up the presidential election cycle, can't seem to figure out that seasons in Antarctica are the opposite of what they are up here in the Northern Hemisphere and how being so close to the South Pole affects how much daylight you're going to see, and the prop department keeps picking random months to set the calendar to.

Ooh. I want a margarita now. For Elizabeth to sit back and enjoy, of course ...
          A strawberry margarita. Hey, it's RED.

Wait. We're not Wraith?

Oh, yes, indeed. Even if, onscreen, they never showed them in a romantic relationship, there were still so many aspects of their friendship that could've been written in, and they dropped the ball there too. We saw the friendship between John and Ronan evolve so quick. Within a year and a half, they're playing golf and drinking beer and reading magazines in John's quarters. And what did John and Elizabeth do? They showed them meeting for lunch once. There are more, I just can't think of them right now. Danged headache. But that's my point. Somewhere.
          Don't forget how even when they were "on duty" he was totally getting into her personal space, leaning over her shoulder, sitting on her desk, and SHE DIDN'T MIND AT ALL BECAUSE THEY TOTALLY HAVE THE HAWTS FOR EACH OTHER.

I need food and a nap. Maybe not in that order.
          *hugs* I need a frappuccino. Maybe a treat after dinner?

I bought Season 5 at Walmart the other day. I have a feeling Disc 5 is going to get worn out very quickly.
          VEGAS!!!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

So, it's April Fool's Day today (for me anyway - 10 minutes in to be exact) ... anyone up for a prank-fic?

John has a confession to make... It's Sparky for anyone wondering (for all those newbies out here), but it's not exclusively John and Elizabeth. There's Kate too...

Spoiler:
            He stood outside her doors hopping from one foot to the other. He had never felt this nervous before. Well, maybe once before; when he was about to ask Nancy to marry him. But it was possible he was now even more nervous than he was then. He knew what he was about to do wasn’t going to be easy and thus he had practiced in his quarters. The only thing, however, he couldn’t practice for was her reaction, which he hoped would stay within the limits of normal. And, if remotely possible, would be without too many consequences for him.

Holding his breath he waved his hand in front of the lock, hearing the chime ring through the room. He counted down from ten. When he reached five the doors opened before him. He couldn’t help but whistle a little as he noticed the black eye. Oh, he was a dead man. She’d write him up for an evaluation after this one, there was no doubt about it.

“Colonel.” Her voice was sharp, so different from her otherwise calm and comforting tone. He winced involuntarily.

“No.” Ouch, razor sharp.

“Okay...” He nodded, taking a deep breath. If only his stupid little prank meant for none other than McKay hadn’t gone way south. “It was me.” He said it in one breath, seizing up her reaction. To his surprise she laughed. He blinked, utterly confused, and briefly wondered if she hadn’t heard him clearly enough. “It was me who set up the ground works for the prank.”

“I told you he would come out and confess.” John frowned at the other voice behind the doorway. His jaw dropped as Elizabeth stepped up next to Kate. “It’s unbelievable what the threat of no sex can do to a man’s mind.” She winked at Kate who laughed even harder, tears rolling down her face as she hiccupped to the end. John grumbled and then pouted. They had set him up to do this and Kate had known all along. “Come on now, pouty face. Your reward is waiting.” Elizabeth stepped outside with a grin and dragged her Colonel off to her own quarters, leaving Kate to attend to her eye.
            OMFG! *dies laughing* That's brilliant!

Spoiler:
            You really had me going, I totally thought it was Elizabeth who got the black eye! Poor Kate! I hope Teyla's coming by with an ice pack!

Comment

OMFG! *dies laughing* That's brilliant!

Spoiler:
              You really had me going, I totally thought it was Elizabeth who got the black eye! Poor Kate! I hope Teyla's coming by with an ice pack!
              Oh, he'd have hell to pay if that were the case... there would nowhere be safe for him.

Mmm... possibly a follow-up from both sides.

Comment

Spoiler:

“No.” Ouch, razor sharp.

Nice job!!!
                Spoiler:
                Poor John. *woobie* And yeah, I totally thought Elizabeth had the black eye. Again, great job!

Jealllllous ...

Only if it's Lizzeh.

*nods* Precisely the point. As I understand it, they were planning to wrap things up with the Ori over the course of a Season 11, but everything had to be compressed into AoT when SG-1 got axed.
                Compression is never a good thing. Unless it's taking three inches off your waist for a dress you're wearing to an upcoming wedding. *snorts*

I already want to pull my hair out at the timeline. Ugh, trying to figure out how much time is passing between episodes when they don't give you any clues is IRRITATING. And don't even get me started on how they frakked up the presidential election cycle, can't seem to figure out that seasons in Antarctica are the opposite of what they are up here in the Northern Hemisphere and how being so close to the South Pole affects how much daylight you're going to see, and the prop department keeps picking random months to set the calendar to.
                Hey, we all know the SGA writers didn't have ESP, ergo, why the frak there were so many continuity snafus. Just keep your head up, and have some of this:

A strawberry margarita. Hey, it's RED.
                Spread the love! John will take a Budweiser.

Don't forget how even when they were "on duty" he was totally getting into her personal space, leaning over her shoulder, sitting on her desk, and SHE DIDN'T MIND AT ALL BECAUSE THEY TOTALLY HAVE THE HAWTS FOR EACH OTHER.
                No, I let my supervisor at work do that all the time. What, don't you?

*hugs* I need a frappuccino. Maybe a treat after dinner?
                Sounds good ... haven't had a frap in forever!

VEGAS!!!
                Oh. Yeah. Baby. *starts humming "A Little Less Conversation"*

Oh, he'd have hell to pay if that were the case... there would nowhere be safe for him.
                Nope. The Eyebrow of Doom would find him. *cackles*

Comment

Now that would be fun to see! Methinks the whumpers would get a kick out of it!

Mmm... possibly a follow-up from both sides.
                  Dooooo iiiiiiiittttttt!!!

Comment

I'm all excited about tomorrow's viewing of The Eye! There's shippy squee and John going black-ops (looking hot) and Elizabeth caught in the rain (looking hot).

Scary Kitty -- you've been waiting for this.

Kiddies -- do not read under penalty of ... I dunno, make something up.

Spoiler:
                    John Sheppard had a ton of reports to finish. At first, he retreated to a quiet corner of the mess hall, holding his laptop in one arm and a tray with a turkey sandwich in the other.

Scientist after lieutenant after scientist came up to him. Apparently, no one could understand what a death glare looked like these days.

After about ten minutes, he gave up, grabbing his belongings and strutting purposefully back to his quarters, intent on locking himself inside and finishing the reports before Elizabeth had reason to gripe at him again. She already had her hands full with an experiment that Rodney wanted to run. He didn't want to make her day any worse.

After the doors closed, he raised his hand to remove the control crystal from the sensors, but decided against it. In case of an emergency, it was probably wiser to actually be able to leave his quarters without any more of a struggle than necessary.

John walked around the foot of his bed and set his laptop and food down atop the covers. Pulling one of the white chairs over, he opened the computer and began eating while glancing nonchalantly over the files.

After five minutes of staring at the screen, he wondered why he thought sitting in his quarters in a comfy chair, so close to his bed, would be a good idea.

John groaned, leaning back in the chair and covering his face with his hands as he breathed out.

Then the door rang.

He peeked through his fingers, glaring. He almost shouted “go away” until he heard a voice through the door.

“John, do you have a minute?”

He dropped his hands. “Yep. Come on in.”

The doors slid open and Elizabeth quickly stepped inside. He noticed that she had forgone her usual outfit of a simple, yet flattering, red shirt and the uniform black pants. Her Expedition jacket was zipped up, almost to her throat. John frowned quickly, then shook it away. “You found me.”

Elizabeth smiled at him. “Well, I thought that we were going to have lunch together, but when I didn’t see you in the mess hall, I assumed I was wrong.”

Oh, crap.

“Sorry,” he replied, embarrassed. “I completely forgot. I actually was there, trying to get some reports caught up, but people kept bothering me. Thought I’d get more done here.”

“And how are you doing?”

He didn‘t miss a beat with his response. “I glared at the screen for five minutes, then decided to take a break.”

She smiled again.

John bit his lip, then slapped his thighs. “If you give me a minute, I can still go with you.” Gesturing to the sandwich laying on the wrapper, he added, “I can throw this in the fridge. Save it for later.”

She pouted, shaking her head. “Actually, I was thinking we could have lunch in.”

Despite the strange request, John gritted his teeth, glancing to his right as he considered what edible food was in his room. “I don’t know if I have a--”

The rest of his sentence was suddenly cut off as Elizabeth had maneuvered around the bed and stooped in front of him, pressing her lips soundly to his as he stared wide eyed for a moment before it registered. This was definitely a head scratcher, but he shut his eyes and responded. He barely had a chance to return the kiss before she pulled back.

His eyes flew open and he craned his neck, hazel eyes darting in confusion. “Elizabeth?” his voice, unusually high, asked awkwardly.

Elizabeth Weir smirked at him.

He knew nothing good would come of this.

In a graceful manner that looked practiced, she straddled him where he sat on the chair. Her hands pushed against his chest, effectively pinning him to the chair. Any strength that could have been used to push her away immediately vanished.

She lifted her hands, tugging at the zipper, slowly pulling it down, and when John realized that the only thing she was wearing under the jacket was a small black bra, he knew there was no turning back.

“Elizabeth? Care to fill me in?” he flirted, tilting his head.

She grinned at him. “You’re an intelligent man, Colonel Sheppard.” Her lips touched his again, teasing, and he moaned. “I’m sure you can fill in the blanks.” She shifted against him, and he cursed himself for wearing so many layers.

However, it seemed Elizabeth shared his regret, and she brought her hands down to the edge of his black shirt, slowly shimmying it up his lean chest. He raised his arms as she pulled it away from him, and before he could even think, her lips latched on to his, leaving a wet trail down his neck and across his collarbone.

Remembering he had hands that he could use, they moved to her shoulders, pushing the black jacket off, leaving them both topless. John’s hands wandered around her back, and tried to undo the bra, but Elizabeth swatted his hands away. “Not yet,” she whispered close to his ear, starting a new path down the side of his neck.

The shock started to fade and he reached for her face, framing it with his hands, and he pulled her up towards him, meeting him for a toe-curling kiss that must have shocked her because she sat back for a moment, lips parted, and stared at him.

Finally, she grinned at him again.

John was getting very confused, but if that meant Elizabeth was going to take off her clothes and make out with him, then he had no problem letting her continue.

“John?”

“Yeah?” he replied, leaning forward to kiss her again.

She patted him on the shoulder. “John?” she called again.

“I’m right here,” he answered, exasperated.

“John!”

He lifted his head and glanced at Elizabeth.

She wasn’t straddled across his lap.

She was standing on the other side of the table in the -- mess hall?

Oh, crap.

“Are you okay?” she asked, placing her lunch tray opposite his.

John frowned, then ran a hand over his face. “Umm, yeah. Guess I just needed a cat nap.”

Elizabeth smiled, smoothing her red shirt as she sat down.

He pushed his laptop off to the side. They started their conversation. A few witty remarks, an occasional eye brow raise, and a couple of comments that could be interpreted as flirtatious.

It would’ve been a perfect lunch, had it not been for the bulge that John was now hiding under the table.

I'm enjoying writing these way too much.

Gonna watch a little television, and I'll be back. I promise. Sorry.
                    Guh.

Those two silly people need to take this out of the fantasy world and into the real one!! Great story!

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                    Maybe that was Kavanugh's job after 38 Minutes?

OT Rant:
                    Spoiler:
                    Today I had to drive 1.5 hours for an interview for a job that should I get it, will be only 1.5 miles from where I live. Ain't life grand.
                    Hmm... Well, it's better that way than the other way around! Good luck!!!

See, our writers can make anything work. They even make McKeller a little less cringe worthy. It's all in how you project the ship. TPTB made McKeller seem juvenile and silly and was complicated by the lack of romantic chemistry between the actors. You don't have that problem in written form.
                    I agreed with gateraid about actually almost liking Keller and McKeller in SGA Rising. It was a shock to me and proof that good writing does wonders (but actor chemistry also can't be denied).

Spoiler:

“No.” Ouch, razor sharp.

That was awesome!!!

So, yeah I think ShipperWriter and I are the only 2 long-term, frequent-posting members of the thread NOT able to see anything ahead of time.

Pffffffft!!!

Comment

*screams in frustration* What the hell do I have to do to redeem my damn Amtrak rewards points for my return trip from Comic-Con? I booked the morning southbound train just fine, but the damn website won't let me book the nighttime northbound train! AAAAHHHHHHHH! *hulksmash*

ETA: Finally got through to Amtrak Guest Rewards. Train trip successfully booked. Order has been restored to the universe.

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                      I'm all excited about tomorrow's viewing of The Eye! There's shippy squee and John going black-ops (looking hot) and Elizabeth caught in the rain (looking hot).
                      Sparky Wet T-shirt Contest!

So, yeah I think ShipperWriter and I are the only 2 long-term, frequent-posting members of the thread NOT able to see anything ahead of time.

Pffffffft!!!
                      Oh dear... SR, a little help here? *starts edging toward the bunker*

And reposting because...

Yeah, that's what I'm talking about!
                      Last edited by Scary Kitty; 31 March 2012, 06:56 PM. Reason: frakkin' trains!

Comment

Totally Kav's job

Good luck for the job
                        Thanks gateraid , SK and JT-2!

Sooner or later my luck has got to change for the better.
                        Last edited by mandogater; 31 March 2012, 08:53 PM.
                        I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Spoiler:

“No.” Ouch, razor sharp.

Nicely done, Falcon!! I can almost picture this one in my head.
                          I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Welcome to the world of job hunting.

How do you know they weren't all photoshopped? Hmmm?
                            Oh geez, learn to take a compliment woman!

I hate to say it, but I think if they'd cast a different actress (ie older) in the role, most of the perceived problems would've ironed themselves out. But it's done now, so ce sera sera.

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

Good luck with the job hunt, mandogater!

An excellent point. There's just so much going on with all the competing storylines, all the characters doing their own thing, that you really can't adequately fit a well-crafted story with all the necessary details into only 45 minutes or so. Heck, you can't really do it with 90 minutes either; just look at how rushed parts of The Ark of Truth were. *shrugs*
                            *cough*they should have done a two parter, or mini-series*cough*

I know what you mean. I still Do Not Like Him for some of the boneheaded comments he's made and the crappy way characters have been treated in episodes that he's written, but I've developed a much healthier appreciation for just how hard it is to keep all the details straight when you've got a group of people piecing together a season's worth of stories.
                            If he didn't deliberately bait fans, he wouldn't have been all bad. I don't agree with all of his positions on characters and stories, but everyone has different tastes, and I still think he is a good writer (not my favourite, but not bad) even if he and his mates gave up on a few characters too early (Carson, Elizabeth, Kate)

Well, I add my usual snark to the reviews. I figure it's what they pay me for That, and I'm apparently the new keeper of the "How come....?" room

Spoiler:

“No.” Ouch, razor sharp.

Cool The mind boggles at what the prank could have been

Speaking as a gen fan (I'd like to think that's what I am, I'm not really sure) timelines don't bother me unless they're completely frakked up. Whether a week has passed or a month isn't an issue for me, so long as it makes sense in relation to the events at the time. After all, we're only seeing the highlights of their year, they're not going to be at regular intervals. But I guess it does become important when they're tying another show into it, as well as real world events.

I agreed with gateraid about actually almost liking Keller and McKeller in SGA Rising. It was a shock to me and proof that good writing does wonders (but actor chemistry also can't be denied).
                            Looking at her in fic, I can see why the writers liked the character (I don't agree with her replacing Carson but that's not the issue here). That said, when what was on paper didn't translate the same on-screen, they should have tweaked her a little.

Pffffffft!!!
                            Hey, that means you can be totally objective when you read them. In all that reading, I think I've only had two useful contributions.
                            sigpic

Comment

Cool The mind boggles at what the prank could have been
                              Originally I was going I had the bucket of water above the door, until I realized that Atlantis doesn't actually have that kind of doors. Not many anyway. So, have to rethink that a bit if I want to write a prequel. The sequels are far easier in that regard.

Comment

*screams in frustration* What the hell do I have to do to redeem my damn Amtrak rewards points for my return trip from Comic-Con? I booked the morning southbound train just fine, but the damn website won't let me book the nighttime northbound train! AAAAHHHHHHHH! *hulksmash*

ETA: Finally got through to Amtrak Guest Rewards. Train trip successfully booked. Order has been restored to the universe.

Sparky Wet T-shirt Contest!

Oh dear... SR, a little help here? *starts edging toward the bunker*

And reposting because...

Yeah, that's what I'm talking about!
                                Uhhh...well...if everyone could read them ahead of time, we'd have no audience for the website. Yeah, that's my reason and I'm sticking with it.
                                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Working...
                                X