Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
    And this one....
    Rodney looks like he's enjoying that way too much. Should we tell Keller?
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
      Rodney looks like he's enjoying that way too much. Should we tell Keller?
      Damn, I don't have any cute Keller smilies.

Comment

I know, right? Must work on that.
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I have to go look up why I'm now a "Jade" and I always get a green light. I must be out of touch, cause I don't get it.

Comment

I have to go look up why I'm now a "Jade" and I always get a green light. I must be out of touch, cause I don't get it.
            Yeah, apparently our April Fools' theme is "all things green," or something like that. I don't get it, either.

Comment

YAAAYYYYY!!!!! *glomps Brie* I'm so happy you can be here! And your grandmother is awesome for letting you borrow her computer.
              Yay!! What a nice grandmother!
              That she is.
              I've already turned on my DVD player so I just have to press 'play' in 52 minutes.

Yeah, apparently our April Fools' theme is "all things green," or something like that. I don't get it, either.
              Hmm, interesting, and I'm Pistachio which is great since I'm allergic to nuts.
              sigpic

Comment

well in april you got easter and the asparagus festival (I live in northern california so that's a big deal.) and earth day.

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                  That she is.
                  I've already turned on my DVD player so I just have to press 'play' in 52 minutes.
                  Excellent!

Hmm, interesting, and I'm Pistachio which is great since I'm allergic to nuts.
                  Oh dear.

Comment

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
                    *thuds* Beautiful! I'm jealous! What program did you do that with???

I think maybe it woulöd have worked better if maybe they would have had Jennifer come in as maybe a doctor in training sort of thing, maybe she could been there as a student of Carson's since they are in another galaxy and I don't think having more then one doctor would be such a bad thing, and I also think it would have given the character more time to grow then just being thrown right into it, espcially since it was pretty obvious that she was no where jnear ready for it.
                    I liked them introducing Keller, though I agree. It was too soon. I thought that maybe Dr. Cole would have been placed as CMO. Considering how she felt partially responsible for Carson's death, that could have given TPTW some very interesting storylines. But too little, too late, I guess.

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                    LOL!!

A pie in the face could work... with a few hard bits in there a black eye wouldn't be too far fetched, unless she tripped and hit something on the way down.... oh... yikes... this I have to write...
                    DOOOOO IT!

I know what you mean. Take Whispers, for example. The all-girl team idea was ridiculous and I hated how M&M made Sheppard look like a complete idiot around them, but the rest of the episode with the backstory on Michael's hybrid monsters and those monsters on the loose terrorizing the team was great stuff.
                    *quickly hides earlier Tweets about "Whispers"*

Plus the ridiculous T-neck that John was wearing under his uniform? Bad costume department. The story itself was great, and I loved seeing Nicole DeBoer in sci-fi again.

*nods* I think a lot of us would've had an easier time accepting Keller if she'd been introduced as a minor character in an earlier episode, so that her elevation to chief of medicine after Carson's death wouldn't have seemed like such a shock.
                    The Doogie Howser of Atlantis.

Maybe lemon pie?
                    Dead on perfect!

I have a few, but most of them are McKeller. *grins sheepishly*

I'll go through zuz's thread, see if I can find some more.

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                    well in april you got easter and the asparagus festival (I live in northern california so that's a big deal.) and earth day.
                    Asparagus festival? Really? I mean, it's delicious and everything (especially when steamed on the grill) but a festival devoted to asparagus?

Well, we have ComicCon, WonderCon, FedCon, and everything else. So I guess that's no stranger, then.

Comment

S-minus 30 minutes to The Eye!

Comment

And as for the "Celadon", I had no idea what it means.

So I looked it up on Wikipedia. Couldn't I have gotten something else, like BDUs???

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                          I liked them introducing Keller, though I agree. It was too soon. I thought that maybe Dr. Cole would have been placed as CMO. Considering how she felt partially responsible for Carson's death, that could have given TPTW some very interesting storylines. But too little, too late, I guess.
                          Or maybe Keller could've been Cole. Or something like that.

*quickly hides earlier Tweets about "Whispers"*

Plus the ridiculous T-neck that John was wearing under his uniform? Bad costume department. The story itself was great, and I loved seeing Nicole DeBoer in sci-fi again.
                          *snerks*

Actually, I seem to recall someone saying something about JoeF being cold on set, so that's why he wore the T-neck. Hey, gotta keep our guy comfortable.

Dead on perfect!

Comment

And as for the "Celadon", I had no idea what it means.

So I looked it up on Wikipedia. Couldn't I have gotten something else, like BDUs???
                            *looks at the link* Wow, talk about esoteric references.

Comment

Or maybe Keller could've been Cole. Or something like that.

*snerks*

Actually, I seem to recall someone saying something about JoeF being cold on set, so that's why he wore the T-neck. Hey, gotta keep our guy comfortable.
                              Oh. Well, for the sake of avoid Whumped!JoeF, I'll let it slide.

It's actually interesting, I just remembered from the BTS photos from GitM, I think it was freezing on set often. During a pause in the last scene, JoeF is wearing that heavy khaki coat. What did they keep the thermostat set at?

*looks at the link* Wow, talk about esoteric references.
                              SK, gotta stop using the big words.

EDIT: I looked up the definition of "esoteric".
                              Last edited by ShipperWriter; 01 April 2012, 12:16 PM.

Comment

*thuds* Beautiful! I'm jealous! What program did you do that with???
                                Thanks I just use GIMP, free and relatively easy to use (even my 9 year old can use it - seriously!)

Sorry guys, I may pop in during the rewatch but I currently have company And although I'm sure posting wouldn't offend, I think that watching a completely separate program might!

One of these days I will make a full watch!!
                                sigpic
                                Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Working...
                                X