Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy anniversary, Auntie and Mr. SR!!!

It's turning out to be a very weird week for me. I'm being a bit of a %!#*$ today, which is very OOC for me. Poor students. They didn't even do anything wrong and I'm going off on them.

Fic update: The 2nd of 5 parts for my fic is done, so I'll start posting it shortly. And just in case anybody has a hard drive they need to burn, John's POV will be up soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
      Happy Anniversary SR!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Thanks.

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post

It's turning out to be a very weird week for me. I'm being a bit of a %!#*$ today, which is very OOC for me. Poor students. They didn't even do anything wrong and I'm going off on them.

Fic update: The 2nd of 5 parts for my fic is done, so I'll start posting it shortly. And just in case anybody has a hard drive they need to burn, John's POV will be up soon.
      Thanks, and it's good to go off on them every once in awhile. It keeps them guessing. *looks innocent*

I hope that fic doesn't burn my hard drive just when I get almost everything working again. I'm getting a new external drive, so I guess we can go ahead and set fire to the old one. Just let me do a big backup first. *grins*
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Thanka guys, I'm glad you liked the Sparky art I did for 'The Storm'
        My computer have now died completely but I still hope that I will either have it fixed or that I will have the time to get a new computer by Sunday night but I'm hoping, especially since I also have a lot of school work that I can't do without a computer either.

And congratulations to you, Southern Red and your husband, I hope that you two will have a great day.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
          Happy Anniversary to me and my darling Mr. SR. I've been married longer than most of you have been alive, which is a scary thing. Thanks to all of you for remembering us.
          Happy Anniversary SR and Mr. SR ... I'm up there with you. My hubby and I celebrate our 30th this year.
          To succeed in life, you need 3 things ... a Wishbone, a Backbone and a Funny Bone

Comment

Okay, short little treat in honor of today. Kiddies, I wouldn't recommend reading.

Spoiler:
            As John slammed her back against the wall, Elizabeth leaned forward to not only capture his lips again but to ensure that her head wouldn't slam into the wall. Her lips covered his, pressing forward into his as she let out a moan, and she felt him smirk.

They drew back for air and before Elizabeth even had time to fully inhale, John's lips were covering hers again, his tongue invading her mouth, but she willingly accepted and wrapped her hands behind his head, pulling him closer.

She didn't even let the knowledge that anyone could walk onto the balcony deter her.

John's hands began to move from where they were currently holding her neck, sliding agonizingly slow down her arms, to the sides of her breast, to her slender waist, but they didn't stay idle for long. His agile fingers began wrapping around the hem of her red duty shirt, and as they began to slowly -- very slowly -- work it up her pale skin, almost reaching her bra, she gasped into his mouth and pulled back. Making out, hidden behind one of the metal support posts, was one thing.

John pulling her clothes off? Welcome, but not here.

"Nuh-uh," she muttered as his hazel eyes raked over her face, clearly worried. The desire was oh so obvious that she immediately cursed herself for stopping him, but she knew the odds of someone catching them were too high to risk this. "Not here," she emphasized, hurriedly tilting her head towards the door.

John smiled cockily at her, tilting his head seductively. "I can be quick," was his only response before fastening his lips on her neck, his hands abandoning their earlier actions and now starting to find its way between her loose pants and her tender skin.

The rush of adrenaline from his wet kisses down her neck and the shudder resulting from his rough hand slipping downwards almost made her loose her balance, and she threw her body weight back against the metal pole. The coldness touching the small of her back from where John had pulled up her shirt almost her start gasping uncontrollably, but she bit her lip and --

"Elizabeth?"

Elizabeth opened her eyes, almost falling backwards in her chair.

She was sitting in her office, having a sexy daydream about the man who had draped himself so casually over the chair in front of her desk.

She sighed, dropping her head. "Dammit."

John frowned at her. "You okay? Looked like you were drifting off there."

She cleared her throat. "I'm fine."

As she continued her informal meeting with John, she couldn't help but glance every so often to the doors across the control room that led out to the balcony. Finally, John nodded at her with a smile, excusing himself, and she watched him saunter out of the office.

It took her about five seconds to register that yes, she had been staring at his ass, and yes, John turned around and grinned at her.

It was going to be a long night.

I'm evil. Now back to my other fic.
            Loved this! I'm gonna have to have Lizzeh give me lessons in daydreaming.
            To succeed in life, you need 3 things ... a Wishbone, a Backbone and a Funny Bone

Comment

Thanks.

Thanks, and it's good to go off on them every once in awhile. It keeps them guessing. *looks innocent*
              *grins* I bet you were a fun teacher, weren't you???

I hope that fic doesn't burn my hard drive just when I get almost everything working again. I'm getting a new external drive, so I guess we can go ahead and set fire to the old one. Just let me do a big backup first. *grins*
              Warning: any files lost due to Sparky hawtness damaging your hard drive is not my fault. Make a back-up. Better yet, make a couple extras.

Originally posted by Brie View Post
              My computer have now died completely but I still hope that I will either have it fixed or that I will have the time to get a new computer by Sunday night but I'm hoping, especially since I also have a lot of school work that I can't do without a computer either.
              Dead computer is no fun. Hope it gets resolved soon!

Originally posted by Soulster View Post
              Loved this! I'm gonna have to have Lizzeh give me lessons in daydreaming.
              Mwahahaha. Get in line.

Comment

And congratulations to you, Southern Red and your husband, I hope that you two will have a great day.
                Thanks and you have my sympathies on the computer.

Happy Anniversary SR and Mr. SR ... I'm up there with you. My hubby and I celebrate our 30th this year.
                Wow, so I'm not the only senior citizen mature member of the thread.

*grins* I bet you were a fun teacher, weren't you???
                ROTFLMAO! I was the teacher the students spent the summer praying they wouldn't get. Just imagine my sarcasm given free rein in the classroom.

OT: I just did my good deed of the year.
                Spoiler:
                when I didn't beat the crap out of the little old lady who hit my car. The paint will rub off and there's just a little bit of a scrape. However, she probably shouldn't be driving if she can't pull into a parking space without hitting the car next to it. Just sayin'.
                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Good afternoon, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Happy Anniversary to me and my darling Mr. SR. I've been married longer than most of you have been alive, which is a scary thing. Thanks to all of you for remembering us.

I always wished the expedition had marked the anniversary of their arrival on Atlantis in some way. I would love to have seen John and Elizabeth on the balcony talking about how much they, and others, had changed since coming to Atlantis.
                  *huggles*

We need to do something about that in Atlantis Rising.
                  Spoiler:
                  Maybe after they get Elizabeth back?

Give those brats hell! LMAO!

Hmm, guess that gives a new meaning to the phrase "burning down the house," eh?

Ohnoes! I hope you can get your computer fixed! But if not... get a Mac if you can.

ROTFLMAO! I was the teacher the students spent the summer praying they wouldn't get. Just imagine my sarcasm given free rein in the classroom.
                  I can. Oh believe me, I can.

Spoiler:
                  when I didn't beat the crap out of the little old lady who hit my car. The paint will rub off and there's just a little bit of a scrape. However, she probably shouldn't be driving if she can't pull into a parking space without hitting the car next to it. Just sayin'.
                  Oy. *headdesk*
                  Spoiler:
                  Sounds like the little old lady who backed out of a parking space right into the side of my car while I was stopped behind another person who was stopped at a stop sign. (This happened a couple of years ago.) Didn't even look to see if there was anyone there before backing up, apparently was deaf because she didn't hear me honking my horn at her to get her to stop before she hit me. Door had to be replaced; insurance covered it. But geeze!
                  (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                  Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                    That was a much needed laugh.

Congrats on your 22,000 posts!
                    You're welcome and thank you. I'm just showing off my geekiness.

So longer than 31 years... ... cause if it is that's impressive and awesome. Happy anniversary to you and Mr. SR.

... I'm up there with you. My hubby and I celebrate our 30th this year.
                    Happy anniversary to you too!
                    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I think I would've liked having you as a teacher. The kids that I'm around find this hard to believe, but when I was in school, I was actually a good student and actually liked doing schoolwork.

Spoiler:
                      Amen.

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                      Give those brats hell! LMAO!
                      Mission accomplished!

Hmm, guess that gives a new meaning to the phrase "burning down the house," eh?
                      Yes. Check your insurance, everybody!

Ohnoes! I hope you can get your computer fixed! But if not... get a Mac if you can.
                      Mac: the computer of choice on the Sparky thread and endorsed by RL nerd David Hewlett.

Oy. *headdesk*
                      Spoiler:
                      Sounds like the little old lady who backed out of a parking space right into the side of my car while I was stopped behind another person who was stopped at a stop sign. (This happened a couple of years ago.) Didn't even look to see if there was anyone there before backing up, apparently was deaf because she didn't hear me honking my horn at her to get her to stop before she hit me. Door had to be replaced; insurance covered it. But geeze!
                      Yikes! We tend to have a lot of accidents! I have a ton of door dings on my passenger side from morons, but my driver side is spotless. Grr ...

Comment

Aren't Mac's expensive little puters?
                        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I think I would've liked having you as a teacher. The kids that I'm around find this hard to believe, but when I was in school, I was actually a good student and actually liked doing schoolwork.
                          Me too.

Mac: the computer of choice on the Sparky thread and endorsed by RL nerd David Hewlett.
                          I think both JoeF and Torri also have Macs.

Yikes! We tend to have a lot of accidents! I have a ton of door dings on my passenger side from morons, but my driver side is spotless. Grr ...
                          Grr, indeed!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                          Aren't Mac's expensive little puters?
                          Expensive, yes, but well made and robust operators.
                          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                            I think both JoeF and Torri also have Macs.
                            Well, I know JoeF has an iPhone. Makes sense to buy a Mac. Wish I could afford one.

Expensive, yes, but well made and robust operators.
                            True. I have a friend who bought a MacBook in 2004, and it still runs well!

Downloading trial versions of Elements and Premiere vid making program from Adobe. Lord knows what kind of trouble I'm gonna get into! I'll buy them when I've got some money built up in savings again.

Comment

Wow, so I'm not the only senior citizen mature member of the thread.
                              Not quite there yet ... Married a few months (September) after I turned 23 (May) ... but It is approaching soon. (Too soon if you ask me) I guess I can be another Auntie ...

Comment

Happy Anniversary to Mr. and Mrs. SR!

*sorry you had an accident! That kind of thing was why I had to take my mom's license away. At a certain point it just happens.

Brie - I'm sorry your computer died out.

FH - I don't have a Mac either. I'm too cheap. I don't take good care of my computers so I'd rather have something disposable.

Comment

Working...
                                X