No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, Ladon, no one understands the big screen with the blobs on it.

Comment

Sora just came along to get revenge on Teyla. She's a mouthy little thing.
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Ha ha ha. Push the talk button, moron.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
          Sora just came along to get revenge on Teyla. She's a mouthy little thing.
          She needs a time out. She'll get one later.

Comment

First lesson in the John Sheppard school of diplomacy. Better listen up, Kolya.
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
              She needs a time out. She'll get one later.
              *snorts* She needs more than just a time out. Too bad Teyla didn't throw her off the tower like she did with Michael in Season 5.
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

John wins the snark award. He. Is. Going. To. Kill. You. And Lizzeh is so proud.
                sigpic

Comment

John's on his catwalk of sexiness.

Comment

Ford's starting to crawl out of his skin. Poor baby.

Comment

You're right, Teyla! This is no coincidence.

Comment

Now we get...guhguhguih...what was I saying...oh yeah, now we get our first look at Rambo!John.
                        sigpic

Comment

Now Kolya's trying to figure out how to play solitaire on Lizzeh's tablet computer. Idiot.

Comment

That effect of looking down on the jumper with the rain looks SO awful!

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                              John's on his catwalk of sexiness.
                              I think I heard music...

Kolya is no techie, is he?
                              sigpic

Comment

Nice try with the negotiating, Elizabeth.

Kolya looks at her creepy. Maybe he just looks creepy in general.

Comment

Working...
                                X