X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    KOLYA! SORA!

Training session of DOOM!
    Nothing pretty to look at here. Let's move on. Maybe if I bang on the floor, Mr. SR will bring me a glass of wine. Hmmm.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      Rodney and Radek are actually working well together. They remind me of Sparky a bit at times.

They were completing each other's thoughts.

Comment

Hey, I just noticed a Lululemon logo on Kolya's shirt. Who knew the Genii did yoga?
        Same as Lizzeh's black outfit in S2. Maybe they shop at the same mall.
        sigpic

Comment

Finn!! What are you doing with the Genii?

Comment

Uh, Cowen? You might want to listen to Kolya. He knows the team isn't ready. And oh boy, was he ever right!
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I had forgotten Finn. Is he 30? Because this was a long time ago.
              sigpic

Comment

Uh, Cowen? You might want to listen to Kolya. He knows the team isn't ready. And oh boy, was he ever right!
                Cowen underestimated how pissed off John would get when someone harmed his Lizabeth.

Comment

Same as Lizzeh's black outfit in S2. Maybe they shop at the same mall.
                  BWAHAHAH! Hmm, no wonder Kolya's got a thing for Lizzeh.
                  (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                  Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Oh look, we had a reel to reel like that one back in the '70's. Wonder if they have CCR?
                    sigpic

Comment

I had forgotten Finn. Is he 30? Because this was a long time ago.
                      Yeah, I think he is.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                        Cowen underestimated how pissed off John would get when someone harmed his Lizabeth.
                        True fax, dat.

Comment

Whee, let's get drunk so we can steal the Athosians' GDO!

Comment

I love those pewter cups. They look German.

Uh, oh...here comes Sora and considering how tightly her hair is curled, she's probably pissed.
                            sigpic

Comment

I hope Halling gave this stupid idiot a piece of his mind afterwards.

Comment

I love those pewter cups. They look German.

Uh, oh...here comes Sora and considering how tightly her hair is curled, she's probably pissed.
                                Yeah, they had some pretty juicy props for the Pegasus cultures. Too bad we didn't see more of them for sale during the auctions, I might've picked up a set!

Comment

Working...
                                X