Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You´re only learning English but already writing Shakespearian?!?!?!? Wow
    Also, Im against any Romeo and Juliet fic on the grounds that *everybody* dies. Death fics baaaad.
    Don't you want to look beyond the horizon?

In the 2 hours and 14 minutes that Torri Higginson was online, there were 272 posts in the Elizabeth Weir Wow Thread. I was responsible for 2 of them. (Oh yeah and Gateworld crashed, but that's not important)

Please click here to feed the hungry, protect endangered land, and help fight breast cancer without spending a penny (inspired by the Whistler 84 in Memoriam thread)

Comment

Originally posted by mentalmichael
      Also, Im against any Romeo and Juliet fic on the grounds that *everybody* dies. Death fics baaaad.

Poor mentalmichael! No talk of death fics about him, okay people??!!

Comment

Understood.

Visit the stargate_pad LJ community; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom.

Comment

Originally posted by mentalmichael
          *g* not quite. We're copying the text from Shakespeare and only change some words...but some of the words are really difficult to understand...I mean it's 500 year old english!

Yeah you're right...we rather should take "Much ado about nothing" My fav from all Shakespeare

Comment

Bama, Mel - love your discussion about Elizabeth's leadership. And Mel's point about why John doesn't make the best leader - these are things I don't think of myself but make so much sense, and it's wonderful to see people articulate them!

Dorka, Easter Lily - I'm loving the Shakespeare here. And Dorka, ditto on the Wow for writing Shakespearean dialogue when you're still learning English. That'd be like me trying to adapt Golden Age poetry in Spanish (and I'd fail miserably).

And the main point of this post: I put up Chapter 5 of the werewolf story.
            ~La (I used to be a lurker, but this place just sucks you in...)
            The Nameless Forest. Also, my LJ, where you can find my fic attempts.

Comment

Gah, I can't read the end!! *kicks ffn* It's awesome so far as I could read though. And Sheppard! *thwaps* Silly thing. Can't wait for the next installment (and the rest of this one when I get it to load right )

ETA - I can't give you green again yet either. Computers are evil at times.

Visit the stargate_pad LJ community; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom.

Comment

Damn La! I have to spread the love before i can give you green. I love this story, its going in my favourites

Lovebar made by natz099
                My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen
                  Damn La! I have to spread the love before i can give you green. I love this story, its going in my favourites
                  damn girll.... i have been keeping an eye on you number of post and they are sky rocketing... i wish i could get on more....i have only just cracked the 200 mark
                  ..::!SAVE DR. ELIZABETH WEIR!::..

Comment

Originally posted by Lexa Jayde
                    damn girll.... i have been keeping an eye on you number of post and they are sky rocketing... i wish i could get on more....i have only just cracked the 200 mark
                    Yay! Congrats on the 200!

Comment

I was snooping over at the collectormania web site and found that Torri is scheduled to appear at the London film and comic con.

I dont usually go to conventions but thought i'd post the link for any one who's interested.
                      http://www.londonfilmandcomiccon.com/
                      Last edited by Mann One; 27 October 2005, 07:58 AM.

Comment

Mr J.Mallozzi stated in his blog about episodes titles having some meaning when it concerns the content of the episode, and i was looking at the title "Epiphany" and i would think it was Sheppard that has the "Epiphany" in some way and i have to wonder what it could be, i mean how wide could the title be in regards to what we know about the episode.
                        (and i have to admit as a shipper i what his Epiphany to be in some way shape of form to be about the beautiful Dr Weir.)

Hey maybe its just me being a little optimistic of the TPTB to hope they would go a personal kind of route with the Sheppard character in this episode but like i stated before "Conversion" felt slightly different to me as far as Atlantis episodes go, I felt it gave the show at least for that one episode a little more depth and to be honest i hope it continues to have it.
                        Last edited by Mann One; 27 October 2005, 06:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mann One
                          I was snooping over at the collectormania web site that and found that Torri is scheduled to appear at the london film and comic con.

I dont usually go to conventions but thought i'd post the link for any one who's interested.
                          http://www.londonfilmandcomiccon.com/

Hey, you should go! It's worth it for Torri!

Comment

I'm really thinking about going to that con... if I book the Flight-tickets now with easyJet it wouldn't cost that much I think.... I have to ask my friend...don't want to go there all alone! but that would be soooo *squeeeeeeeeeeeee*-like

Comment

Originally posted by Dorka
                              I'm really thinking about going to that con... if I book the Flight-tickets now with easyJet it wouldn't cost that much I think.... I have to ask my friend...don't want to go there all alone! but that would be soooo *squeeeeeeeeeeeee*-like
                              Hey, if I can handle going on my own, you can
                              You should go! If you can do it, absolutely go! Make a bit of a holiday out of it, take a couple of days.
                              Have fun

Comment

Originally posted by alyssa
                                Hey, you should go! It's worth it for Torri!
                                Your joking right! i couldn't even afford to go and see Within Temptation (A metal Band) and the tickets were only £13.

My situation may change by the time it come's around. (i.e Job, Car, Money etc...)I'll still be able to get her Autograph though as i know some one who goes to these conventions and he could get it for me.
                                (He doesn't have a high opinion of either MS or CJ)
                                Last edited by Mann One; 27 October 2005, 12:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X