No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG, I hated spider webs long before this episode, but this made it even worse!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
      OMG, I hated spider webs long before this episode, but this made it even worse!
      Me too!!

Comment

Mention of the Wraith being able to make you see things. Point.

How can Carson possibly know what Ford is describing? LOL
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Yes, Ford, and let's please not kill the pretteh. Thanks, me.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
            Mention of the Wraith being able to make you see things. Point.

How can Carson possibly know what Ford is describing? LOL
            Because Carson is The Ultimate Badass Doctor. At least, until they made Keller as the second coming of Dougie Howser.
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Kavanaugh again. Ugh!

Comment

Kav is worried about his own scrawny ass. Jerk.
                sigpic

Comment

Yes, Ford, and let's please not kill the pretteh. Thanks, me.
                  *snort*

Comment

Scientists snarking at each other. Where's my popcorn?

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                      Because Carson is The Ultimate Badass Doctor. At least, until they made Keller as the second coming of Dougie Howser.
                      You are hilarious!

Comment

Kav is worried about his own scrawny ass. Jerk.
                        Clearly, his ponytail is tied too tight.

Comment

There are a lot of scientists in this we never see again.
                          sigpic

Comment

"Now worry more about their lives and less about your own ass."

Comment

That's the way to tell him, Lizzie!

And now Halling is going to act like a jerk too. His idea is stupid. Yeah, let's tell them all they're going to die.

Comment

Now right here is a good look at the Athosian culture and we see that they are religious, ritualistic and well-structured. Not mindless hormone crazed polyamorous primitives. *shakes fist*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X