Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    Yeah, I sure hope that paint washed out of his hair.
    Quick story: I spraypainted my hair for an equestrian charity event one time (sorry, John, I dressed up as a balloon animal making clown) and the next morning, I was at a nice function and someone asked me if I knew about the big red splotch on the back of my brunette hair. *headmirror*

Thou shalt not covet another planet's ZPM? Thou shalt always carry chocolate?
    Thou shall not distribute "Peter Pan" to Pegasus natives.

No, that'll be Underground. That's in two weeks.

We're on a roll!
    Got it! Yes we are!

*lurks*

Comment

Sadly no Shep and Lizzie in this ep!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
        You guys are too funny!

Some Yum of Sheppard

[snipped]
        Thank you, Pocus!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
          Quick story: I spraypainted my hair for an equestrian charity event one time (sorry, John, I dressed up as a balloon animal making clown) and the next morning, I was at a nice function and someone asked me if I knew about the big red splotch on the back of my brunette hair. *headmirror*
          Eeek, watch that mirror, you'll hurt yourself!

Oh geeze, that's too funny about the hair spray not washing out. A bit cringeworthy, but still funny.

Ah, but they were together in spirit.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Got it! Yes we are!

*lurks*
            I was an 80's child and I used colored mousse in my hair. One day while working at the video counter at Rite Aid a guy whispered to me that I had a spot of red paint in my bangs. I didn't hesitate and told him that I ran into a wet paint sign. The next day when he returned the movie he commented that now I had purple paint in my hair. Again, no hesitation and without looking at him I remarked that they had repainted that sign. He just looked at me like I was crazy and walked away.
            sigpic

Comment

I was an 80's child and I used colored mousse in my hair. One day while working at the video counter at Rite Aid a guy whispered to me that I had a spot of red paint in my bangs. I didn't hesitate and told him that I ran into a wet paint sign. The next day when he returned the movie he commented that now I had purple paint in my hair. Again, no hesitation and without looking at him I remarked that they had repainted that sign. He just looked at me like I was crazy and walked away.
              LMAO! What a troublemaker!
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Eeek, watch that mirror, you'll hurt yourself!

Oh geeze, that's too funny about the hair spray not washing out. A bit cringeworthy, but still funny.
                Yeah. I haven't messed with anything to do with hair dye/color since then. I colored my hair once, but all it did was basically make it an indiscernable shade lighter and give me highlights. Not worth it.

Ah, but they were together in spirit.
                And both parents were yelling at the problem child. *snickers*

ROFL!!! I don't think I could come up with anything that quick!

Comment

So it turns out all I had to do was update my software. Now I can make my "Sparks Fly" video the way I imagined!

I'll be back later with a present!!!

Comment

My Hubby tells people that I am fluent in sarcasm!
                    sigpic

Comment

My Hubby tells people that I am fluent in sarcasm!
                      Nuthin' wrong with dat! Growing up, I could not master the art of sarcasm, and once I did despite my mom saying I didn't ...

No, Mom was right. Still haven't gotten the hang of it.

Comment

There is drool all over my desk right now, because I learned a cool trick with my movie maker program. Three words: slo-mo Sparky kiss.

*flails*

Comment

And the thread broke 116,000 posts!

120,000 is right around the corner!

Right, well, I've gotta bop off and do a few things. I'm a little ticked off that my tiny netbook has a better version of "Windows Movie Maker" than my laptop. Gotta go download new version and make Sparky vids.

You Mac users go ahead and high-five yourselves for having iMovie, or iMake, or iCanDoWhatEverIWant. *snark*

Laterz!
                          Good for us. We're on such a roll, we just blow right past those posting landmarks.

I don't know about other Mac users, but I just got iRuletheworld from the App store.

I know. Not even one stinking little talk on the radio. Bad Shep. He should have called her.
                          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Couldn't remember if I'd posted this before, but here ya go!

"The Right Side of the Wrong Bed"

Summary: John encounters an obstacle while trying to turn his alarm off -- Elizabeth.

Giving video a break, computer is about to revolt. Should work on other fics. I get lazy.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                              Good for us. We're on such a roll, we just blow right past those posting landmarks.

I don't know about other Mac users, but I just got iRuletheworld from the App store.
                              *snaps fingers* I knew there was one I forgot.

I know. Not even one stinking little talk on the radio. Bad Shep. He should have called her.
                              I'm sure Elizabeth reprimanded him for not personally staying in contact when he got back. *cackles*

Comment

GACK! SGARising site is acting up again. It's trying to send me to some other website ... I'll send Kris a Tweet, let her know.

EDIT: Or not. I just tried it again and it's fine. Huh.

Comment

Working...
                                X