Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    I think he has actually lost weight if that is possible. I don't think he ever looked bulked up. I know Joe didn't like to work out, but his arms sure looked good in S2.
    Well compare that season 5 shot to this one. I think he looks much more muscled later.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
      No kidding! WTF? I suppose since they had to have McKay keep working on the jumper and Ford to blow the rear hatch, it had to be her, but still. So silly.
      Teyla could have blown the hatch.

There's always one last problem. But this part wouldn't have worked with Teyla instead of Ford.
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Kav finally earns his pay and avoids getting marooned with the Hide and Seek cloud beastie.
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

And there goes the buggy on a space ride. Wheee. And we're home.
          sigpic

Comment

Jumper's through!
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Lizzie has to go run to see her man.

Comment

And John's getting zapped. Eep.

Comment

Prettiest dead man in any galaxy. Oh my.
                  sigpic

Comment

I think her gray shirt looks nice up close but not far away.

Comment

Aww, look at Lizzeh squeezing Aiden's hand really quick before they wheel him off!

Comment

John's alive! And Lizzeh sits down with a thump. Poor thing is in shock!

Comment

Teyla is telling her she tried her best to save him and bring him home. That's what girlfriends do. Awww.

Look how relieved Lizzie is.
                          sigpic

Comment

My goodness, he's pretty.

Comment

Visit in the infirmary! John, stop making goggly eyes with the nurse!

Comment

The flirty scene that started all kinds of Sparkyness!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X