Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oooh, dog tags!

What can I say, I love seeing the dog tags.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
      Now mom and dad go to check on their boy.
      Awwww.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I always found the evolution of Rodney's hair fascinating. John's, however, just varies a bit in its state of alertness.
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

And Elizabeth gets all geeky about the Ancients.

Comment

Lizzeh perks up at the very mention of ascension. Squee!

Comment

Halling and Teyla are good parents. I thought the Athosians were a village that didn't even know whose child was whose.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                I always found the evolution of Rodney's hair fascinating. John's, however, just varies a bit in its state of alertness.
                And of course it's perkier when around Lizzeh.

Comment

Ancients shouldn't have left it there all that time. Tsk tsk, Ancients!

Comment

Originally posted by southern red View Post
                    halling and teyla are good parents. I thought the athosians were a village that didn't even know whose child was whose.
                    lol!!

Comment

Stuff happens. Awww, Ford!

Comment

So long as there's enough to *ruffle* I love all the hair!
                        sigpic
                        Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

First time he looks over her shoulder. And they move as one. First dangerous mission that he might not survive for John.

And, just like that, Rodney is free.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                            And of course it's perkier when around Lizzeh.
                            Should I make the comment? Nah, you're already thinking it.

Comment

Halling and Teyla are good parents. I thought the Athosians were a village that didn't even know whose child was whose.
                              *snorts*

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                                Should I make the comment? Nah, you're already thinking it.
                                We're ALL already thinking it.

Comment

Working...
                                X