No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This ep was a lot scarier than Whispers. Just sayin'.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      Sheppard has Joe's walk. Or vice versa. It must be the hips that make him strut like that. *drools*
      Passes you a bucket.

Comment

A thousand times more.

Comment

My poor Rodney!! *hugs for the manly hunger!!*
          sigpic
          Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Sheppard has Joe's walk. Or vice versa. It must be the hips that make him strut like that. *drools*
            And suddenly I've got Shakira's Hips Don't Lie running through my head. See what you started?

Ooooh, SHADOW!!!!
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Is Rodney holding that Power Bar just in case the thingy falls off? ROTFLMAO!

Lizzeh is so decisive and leaderly.
              sigpic

Comment

VERY scary. *shivers*
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

How is a gun going to stop a darkness? Oh John.

And yes, MR - this is a good ep for Rodney!!

Comment

Sweeet! It's a closet. Oh wait....
                    sigpic

Comment

Is Rodney holding that Power Bar just in case the thingy falls off? ROTFLMAO!

Lizzeh is so decisive and leaderly.
                      OMG, Rodney is totally ready to eat!

Comment

Woman in a red shirt in the background. Only one I've ever seen before.

Comment

Jinto!

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                            Woman in a red shirt in the background. Only one I've ever seen before.
                            I saw at least a couple of guys in red shirts in S1, too.

Comment

I just realized that Ford named the LSD and now Rodney has named the transporter. John has lost control. LOL
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                                How is a gun going to stop a darkness? Oh John.

And yes, MR - this is a good ep for Rodney!!

Double win for me!!
                                sigpic
                                Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Working...
                                X