Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    That's two milestones that we may celebrate today - 5000 pages and 100,000 posts!
    Yep, and I hope all the lurkers come back to help us celebrate. *runs to check Champagne supply* Did somebody order ice? Must hurry.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      We're about to hit 5000 pages. So that milestone has to be celebrated. Everybody get ready.

Bring on S6! Woot!
      Whoohoo!!! Almost Sparky party
      *runs to check supply of snacks*

Sig by me

Comment

I will try to contribute picspams! I still have to work (we're building up to football season here in the States and it's going to be a BUSY month on the work front) but I'll do my best with the pretties.

Maybe a short ficlet too--what should be done? Fun J/E or an Emma Sheppard story?
        Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Can't sneak on GW too much at work, but I'll contribute Sparky Tweets as the muse allows....

Liz = Got chocolate? Will negotiate mutually beneficial terms with willing trade partner...

John = Anyone in my command who coughs up chocolate ASAP gets out of early morning PT for the next month.

sigpic
          Signature by Erin87

Comment

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
            I will try to contribute picspams! I still have to work (we're building up to football season here in the States and it's going to be a BUSY month on the work front) but I'll do my best with the pretties.

Maybe a short ficlet too--what should be done? Fun J/E or an Emma Sheppard story?
            Football!!!!! Almost time to take over the thread with OT discussions. I wonder if we'll get modded for that? Probably. Anyway, Go HOKIES!

Originally posted by SMB_BOOKS View Post
            Can't sneak on GW too much at work, but I'll contribute Sparky Tweets as the muse allows....

Liz = Got chocolate? Will negotiate mutually beneficial terms with willing trade partner...

John = Anyone in my command who coughs up chocolate ASAP gets out of early morning PT for the next month.

*pictures the Marines running through the halls to deliver chocolate to John*
            sigpic

Comment

Good Luck on your Sparky milestone Quest!!!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lythisrose View Post
                Good Luck on your Sparky milestone Quest!!!
                Thanks, we're almost there. I'm killing time until we go to lunch at Baskin Robbins. Don't ask. We have a coupon. Anyway, I made an icon. It's big but can be reduced.

Spoiler:
                sigpic

Comment

I can add pictures... I think...

Spoiler:

And have a little Kate H...

And SPARKY + 1...

And my OTP... (which in this case means both Off Topic Pairing and One True Pairing)

And two other canon pairings I like...

Watch out, someone stole Lizzie's favorite cup!

E: Your room or my room?
                  K: How about mine for a change?
                  E: Okay.

*giggles*
                  Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I like this one even better.

Spoiler:
                    sigpic

Comment

And some more and then I'm out of pictures to add (at least from the ones in my photobucket account)...

Spoiler:
                      One of my favorite Elizabeth images...

MY ANGELS...

And have another Kate one... there never can be enough Kate especially since she's so very underappreciated...

Totally OTP aka Off Topic Pairing...

Last time we see Kate alive...

And see... I knew it... Teyla loves Kate.

*cries* I want my Kate back...

Anyway... back to Sparky...

You can shoot me down but I really, really like Sparky 2.0...

And that's it.

And I past 19,000 posts... WOOT!! Onto 20,000 posts...

Comment

Thanks FH for all the great pics and thanks for pushing us onto

Spoiler:
                        Page 5000
                        sigpic

Comment

YAY!!

I didn't even notice.

Comment

I wanna go home and participate too. Why does work always interfere with Sparky?!
                            At least my bosses are being nice today

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                              I can add pictures... I think...

Spoiler:

*giggles*
                              Haha...love the last one and the Sparky +1. Wonder if John's irritated Elizabeth's walking with Kate?

Funnage!

Spoiler:

As you can see, we have a lovely set of high tech ovens to prepare your food for digestive dining, so if you're interested in that retrovirus mutation as soon as you're mutated we'll send you some compliments of Atlantis.

So then you agree to cease all attacks on Atlantis if we assist you in conquering other hives.

Yes. I will also throw in access to some of our technological secrets if you'll lend me your Commanding officer for a few days. We are fascinated by his hair.

What? She's never going to agree to that.

Uh...

What kind of technological secrets are we talking about here?

No more free foot massages for you
                              Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Lol!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X