No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy New Year to you Pocus and syfyfan!

Hey Pocus, what kind of liquor is that Joe is holding?

Syfyfan - love your avatar and sig combo! John takes his champagne very seriously. Hee! Your art is always so great.

Comment

I think it is a bottle of wine from a wine tasting he was at.

I cut it from here

sigpic

Comment

Nice!! Wine tasting.... that's a good new years resolution for 2012 - go to a wine tasting event.

Comment

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
          I think it is a bottle of wine from a wine tasting he was at.

I cut it from here

Deliberate repost. Can't you just imagine his mother going around saying "For God's sake, Joe, will you tuck in your shirt?"

Sorry, I need to step away from the sugar.

sugar.gif

Comment

We can 'Lizabeth tuck or untuck as she sees the need!
            sigpic

Comment

We can 'Lizabeth tuck or untuck as she sees the need!
              I'm sure she'd enjoy that assignment.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                Sounds like a good reason to try a more Zen approach. What is, is. It'll come in its own time.
                Sounds like a plan.
                I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                  It never fails, but if you expect bad things it just ruins your day. *tries to take own advice*

I remember that about Connor. He decided all on his own that Michael was in love with Teyla and that seemed to work in the way he play him IMHO.
                  *Must listen to SR. Must listen to SR. Keeps repeating until idea takes.*

I agree. That was probably the best way for him to play Michael.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                    Nice!! Wine tasting.... that's a good new years resolution for 2012 - go to a wine tasting event.
                    There are several good small wineries in my neck of the woods in Ohio.

Comment

Happy New Year everybody. I know it's early, but I'm old. Nothing like a quiet New Year's Eve at home with dark chocolates and 20 year old Port with several episodes of Fringe to catch up on. Life is good.
                      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Hubby likes Scotch and dark chocolate. Can't have any tonight. He is sick. He is snuggled up to his cough drops and hot tea.
                        sigpic

Comment

3:45am & wishing you all a splendid 2012!!

And now I must sleep... *thud*
                          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I only slept four hours last night, woke up at 5:30 today, and judging by all the firecrackers and fireworks outside, I'm not getting to sleep any time soon. *headwall*

Everybody have a safe weekend!!!

Comment

Still a bit over three hours to go 'til New Year's on the West Coast, but just wanted to wish you all a Happy New Year with lots of Sparky joy for all!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post

Happy New Year everybody. I know it's early, but I'm old. Nothing like a quiet New Year's Eve at home with dark chocolates and 20 year old Port with several episodes of Fringe to catch up on. Life is good.
                              Yum. That sounds delicious!

Hubby likes Scotch and dark chocolate. Can't have any tonight. He is sick. He is snuggled up to his cough drops and hot tea.
                              Sounds like it's time for a nice hot toddy with extra honey and lemon and a double shot of rum!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                              3:45am & wishing you all a splendid 2012!!

And now I must sleep... *thud*
                              I'm already sleepy. Must've been the wine with dinner. And we haven't even gotten to the champagne yet!
                              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

And just in case anybody's bored -- shameless fic rec.

Four Days

What happens when the power goes out in Atlantis for four days?

Mini apocafic. If coffee withdrawal can constitute an apocalypse.

Comment

Working...
                                X