Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Present!!!

That's the first sig I've made in forever. Hee hee!

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
      Ooh, I can make soooooo many sigs with that pic. And I'm sure that gateraid could give us a few captions for it.

Considering half the stuff they have on their menu, you'd think so.

Thank God, cause otherwise my trips to Starbucks would be worthless.

It's nice to have the day off to do nothing except clean up my house, do laundry, sort files, and ... wait ... this doesn't seem right ...

I don't celebrate but I'll totally take advantage of the movies running all day on FX. "Ice Age 3" just ended, now I'm watching "Alvin and the Chipmunks". I must be bored.
      I was thinking the same thing about that pic. When I have time next week, I may fire up Photoshop.

Love the Christmas movies. My guilty pleasure all last week was those sappy movies on the Hallmark channel. Some of them were pretty good. And the one called Deck the Halls on TNT was downright great. Can't get enough of Kathy Najimi.

Present!!!

http://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/.../Sparkya-1.jpg

That's the first sig I've made in forever. Hee hee!
      Thanks. Love it.

And no, I'm not avoiding my family. I'm in between holiday celebrations. Brunch over, friends gone, dishes washed and rib roast in marinade. SR Jr. and Miss M don't come until tomorrow when we do it all over again. *iz already tired*
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Merry Christmas Sparky thread!

*hugs*
        sigpic
        sig by SueKay

My Team:

Comment

An oldie but a goodie

sigpic

Comment

*bounces into thread*

I GOT A NEW TV!!!! The first time in 10 years my parents have gotten me something I wanted

Sparky pics to celebrate......

sigpic
            Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Hello Sparky thread!

Just dropping in to say Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

sigpic
                Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

sigpic

Comment

And of course......

Have a great day everyone
                    sigpic

Comment

Good afternoon, Sparkies! MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!!! Thanks to everyone who's posted all the cute pictures today!

Breakfast scarfed down, presents opened, lunch slowly feasted on, and now it's just about time for my long winter's nap to sleep off all the season's eatings. So I guess it's closer to a typical Lazy Sunday for me.

And my forum theme persona for the day is... Dancer. Hmm, and I don't even dance.

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                      We had kebab for dinner - and my father had a glass of wine with his. It was take away.
                      And that was our "christmas dinner". It was good, especially the little piece of feta cheese.

And then we watched The Holiday - Kate Winslet made my day a little better.

Edit

LOVE THE CHRISTMAS-THEME!!
                      Mmm, that sounds yummy! We just discovered a little Greek place near us that has some fabulous food. If I wasn't already so stuffed, I'd probably be getting hungry just thinking about those lamb chops and gyros.

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
                      Dear Santa

Don't bother about a present for me. I've been naughty this year, and it was totally worth it. You fat, judgemental bastard

Regards

Gater

I am not impressed about being Cupid. Still, at least I'm not Prancer
                      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Gee, where is everyone? Out hitting the Boxing Day sales? I'm staying far, far away from any malls today.

Hope everyone had a great Christmas, and here's looking to the New Year!
                        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                          Gee, where is everyone? Out hitting the Boxing Day sales? I'm staying far, far away from any malls today.
                          I'm quite literally 2km away from the gates of Disneyland Paris. Earlier tonight me and my father took a quick walk to check how far we have to go tomorrow when we're hitting the park and I already got a good look on the entrance... SQUEEEEE!!!
                          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I went into Sam's Club today and saw each season of SGA for 10 bucks ... almost bought them just so I could make Sparky!vids.

However, seeing as how I'm not getting paid again until the middle of January, I'll hold off.

So, to get everybody out of the celebratory haze: what song have you heard lately that reminds you of Sparky?

For me, it's this one. The title is ironic.

Last edited by ShipperWriter; 26 December 2011, 02:05 PM. Reason: Can't remember the HTMLs for smilies anymore!!! GACK!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                              Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Hope everyone had a great Christmas, and here's looking to the New Year!
                              I was out at a few shops today, not doing any real shopping, just browsing, and I gotta say, I was amazed how rude people were today! What is it with people?! They get mad because they didn't get what they wanted, but when they go to exchange it, they don't have what they want? Truly surprised me. Thought I'd see at least one smile today.

*rant done*

Ooh, chocolate chip cookies fresh out of the oven! Gotta go!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                                I'm quite literally 2km away from the gates of Disneyland Paris. Earlier tonight me and my father took a quick walk to check how far we have to go tomorrow when we're hitting the park and I already got a good look on the entrance... SQUEEEEE!!!
                                You're at Disneyland Paris? SQUEEEEE!!! You lucky girl! Have lots of fun!

I went into Sam's Club today and saw each season of SGA for 10 bucks ... almost bought them just so I could make Sparky!vids.

However, seeing as how I'm not getting paid again until the middle of January, I'll hold off.

So, to get everybody out of the celebratory haze: what song have you heard lately that reminds you of Sparky?

For me, it's this one. The title is ironic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5zQRnVwHsY
                                I never listen to the radio anymore, and most of my CD collection is of various soundtracks. But that song is rather ironically Sparky, isn't it?

I was out at a few shops today, not doing any real shopping, just browsing, and I gotta say, I was amazed how rude people were today! What is it with people?! They get mad because they didn't get what they wanted, but when they go to exchange it, they don't have what they want? Truly surprised me. Thought I'd see at least one smile today.

*rant done*

Ooh, chocolate chip cookies fresh out of the oven! Gotta go!!!
                                Ugh! See, that's why I don't go to the mall on Boxing Day. Too much aggravation. Chocolate chip cookies sound like a yummy pick me up after all that, though.

Comment

Working...
                                X