No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flying car parts are scary, especially when they hit your own car.

Later this same night, I have something special to share... but I can already tell you that Elizabeth Weir is O Negative.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post

Later this same night, I have something special to share... but I can already tell you that Elizabeth Weir is O Negative.
      A) Ooh, flying car parts??? Were you near a car wreck? Is your car okay? Was the lemming in its safety seat?

B) ACK!!! I'll be gone tonight! Did you buy something Lizzeh-related from Propworx?! She's a civilian, so she wouldn't have dog tags ... Grr, I'm out of ideas!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
        A) Ooh, flying car parts??? Were you near a car wreck? Is your car okay? Was the lemming in its safety seat?
        That was in reply to Lt. Col J. Sheppard's date-post...

B) ACK!!! I'll be gone tonight! Did you buy something Lizzeh-related from Propworx?! She's a civilian, so she wouldn't have dog tags ... Grr, I'm out of ideas!!!
        Yes, I did... and it arrived today and it looks ... AWESOME, even though it's very small in size.

Comment

Ello Sparkies one more day till my bday!
          BALCONIES
          The Breeding Ground of Ships.
          sigpic

Comment

That was in reply to Lt. Col J. Sheppard's date-post...

Yes, I did... and it arrived today and it looks ... AWESOME, even though it's very small in size.
            A) Oh, d'oh!

Aaaaand you're still not telling me what it is, are you???

Comment

Present!

In honor of Happy Sparky Day, and a day late:

Chapter 16 of "Of Detectives and Doctors"

*may contain makeout scene*

*runs away*

Comment

Oooh, I know what you got! Awesome!

I think I mentioned this when a prior set came up for bid, but O Negative is considered the universal blood donor, since anyone with any blood type can take O- blood. Ironically, Sheppard is AB Positive (according to the dog tags that have been auctioned), which can receive any blood type... rather convenient for all those times he gets whumped and winds up in the infirmary, eh?

And SW, that new chapter is evil in a good way!
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post

I think I mentioned this when a prior set came up for bid, but O Negative is considered the universal blood donor, since anyone with any blood type can take O- blood. Ironically, Sheppard is AB Positive (according to the dog tags that have been auctioned), which can receive any blood type... rather convenient for all those times he gets whumped and winds up in the infirmary, eh?
                  *stares at computer screen*

Nope. Still don't know.

Heheheheh, thank you, SK!!!

All right, gotta go run some errands, be back later!!!

Comment

Aaaaand you're still not telling me what it is, are you???
                    I am now...

I came home in a flurry cause work had been hell today... I'm not going to go into detail but let's just put it this way - psychological warfare, bring it on!

Anyway... so I came home and started explaining to my mom about what happened when I turned around seeing a flash of a stargate image on the table. A closer look later, I noticed my mom had in fact opened the UPS package and put the blue envelope on top of it. And there they were.... ...and all at once my day brightened considerably.

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                      Wakey wakey Sparky lovers. Speaking of Sparky lovers.

Ihttp://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a182/southernred/animated%20gifs/youwillbeok.gif

Why of all things he could have chosen to say, did John say "You will be, come on." there and grab her hand. Now I have heard that JF was afraid TH wouldn't move fast enough and he didn't want to have to redo that scene yet again, but I want to think like the characters for a moment.

He said "I had to" earlier when he was explaining why he scared her and shot Kolya while he was holding her. John was so confident in his ability to save her that he knew he could never hit her. He knew he could save her and make it all better again. And he did. Sigh.

Actually I'm wondering about this scene now. Was the implication that Elizabeth meant she wasn't OK because of what John did or just because of the general situation she'd been in because I kind of always tended to figure it was the latter. If it was because of the shot he took, I don't remember them ever bringing it up again.
                      "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

I am now...

I came home in a flurry cause work had been hell today... I'm not going to go into detail but let's just put it this way - psychological warfare, bring it on!

Anyway... so I came home and started explaining to my mom about what happened when I turned around seeing a flash of a stargate image on the table. A closer look later, I noticed my mom had in fact opened the UPS package and put the blue envelope on top of it. And there they were.... ...and all at once my day brightened considerably.

Spoiler:

AAH!!! That's awesome!!! Congrats!!!

It's Sparky related. Totally. No doubt.

But now I feel like a doofus. I should've known that ...

Comment

but still my date and i somehow managed to get in a good laugh about it but i seriously was scared for her. i never been that scared for anybody in my entire life.

Comment

Spoiler for TBaF.
                            Spoiler:
                            John has named his new friend "Sue". She just looks like a Sue to him. LOL
                            Lol.
                            Spoiler:
                            Sue it is.

Also, I posted the artist call today and so far I've gotten a tentative yes from two people! So yay! Do we have a date that the art needs to be in by?

I am now...

Awesome!
                            sigpic
                            Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

FH the Braclets they are beautiful!!!!
                              BALCONIES
                              The Breeding Ground of Ships.
                              sigpic

Comment

Happy Sparky Day! The weekend can't come quick enough.

Wakey wakey Sparky lovers. Speaking of Sparky lovers.

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...ouwillbeok.gif

Why of all things he could have chosen to say, did John say "You will be, come on." there and grab her hand. Now I have heard that JF was afraid TH wouldn't move fast enough and he didn't want to have to redo that scene yet again, but I want to think like the characters for a moment.

He said "I had to" earlier when he was explaining why he scared her and shot Kolya while he was holding her. John was so confident in his ability to save her that he knew he could never hit her. He knew he could save her and make it all better again. And he did. Sigh.
                                I didn't know that bit of trivia. Well then, thank you JF for being practical and accidentally adding ship.

Originally posted by Lythisrose View Post
                                I don't speak the language, but I'm pretty sure this is Sparky art:
                                http://melodyinwonderland.deviantart...izabeth&qo=316
                                That's so adorable! I wish I spoke the language.

Those pics are totally awesome! Yay for you!!

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                                Date OT
                                Spoiler:
                                well my Date went very well. There were some minor glitches such as as we were driving to dinner a car's hood came off and hit my dates car window. Needless to say we were both a little shaken up about that. But other than that, the rest of the evening went well. I even got to give her a good night kiss. (on the cheek).
                                Whoa, scary! I'm glad you had a good time though.

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post

I'm O- too. Hey, I have something else besides brown hair and green eyes in common with Lizzie now! Woo hoo!

Present!

In honor of Happy Sparky Day, and a day late:

Chapter 16 of "Of Detectives and Doctors"

*may contain makeout scene*

*runs away*
                                Eep! Yay, goes to read!

Comment

Working...
                                X