No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it was sooo sad... a friend of mine SJQ was making shep/weir badges for the sydney con when we got the news that joe wasnt coming... i was crushed but then i got a letter this afternoon from FSF... Alexis is coming now as well as Rainbow... i am so excited to be meeting them and we are still gonna give Torri a badge and also a CD of John/Liz music vids and photos... so that will be really cool...

i just finished my final English exam ands i am so releived
    ..::!SAVE DR. ELIZABETH WEIR!::..

Comment

Originally posted by Lexa Jayde
      it was sooo sad... a friend of mine SJQ was making shep/weir badges for the sydney con when we got the news that joe wasnt coming... i was crushed but then i got a letter this afternoon from FSF... Alexis is coming now as well as Rainbow... i am so excited to be meeting them and we are still gonna give Torri a badge and also a CD of John/Liz music vids and photos... so that will be really cool...

i just finished my final English exam ands i am so releived

I'd like to add that if anyone would like to include any photos PLEASE email/PM me with them!! I really dont have any, so A LOT would be nice. Just to show our appreciation and love for Atlantis of course...

MASSIVE thanx go to Tigon_(5) for the design of the badges.

Lovebar made by natz099
      My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen
        I'd like to add that if anyone would like to include any photos PLEASE email/PM me with them!! I really dont have any, so A LOT would be nice. Just to show our appreciation and love for Atlantis of course...

MASSIVE thanx go to Tigon_(5) for the design of the badges.
        Hi SJQ
        finally home are we??
        i dont know where to find the photos. i kind of just stumble upon them

Convention Squeeeeee!!!!!!!
        ..::!SAVE DR. ELIZABETH WEIR!::..

Comment

Originally posted by Lexa Jayde
          Hi SJQ
          finally home are we??
          i dont know where to find the photos. i kind of just stumble upon them

Convention Squeeeeee!!!!!!!
          I'll see your "Squeeeeee!!" and raise you a "SQUEEEEEEE!!!"

And to keep this slightly OT, I am now going hunting for some nice Shep/Weir photos.

Lovebar made by natz099
          My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Originally posted by ubiquitous
            Lol yes!! Having to go through the gate without a shirt. oO He'd have to also be late in coming back, so that Weir would be all worried.
            oooh nice visual ... i think poor weir will be so concerned that she will insist on replacing beckett in examining shep .. just to make sure hes alright .. yeah *runs*

Check out stargate_pad; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom!

Comment

Of course...and it'd have to be a /very/ thourough examination. Although Beckett might like to help her, make sure she does a good job of it, that sort of thing.

Shall I run now?

Visit the stargate_pad LJ community; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom.

Comment

Of course...and it'd have to be a /very/ thourough examination. Although Beckett might like to help her, make sure she does a good job of it, that sort of thing.

Shall I run now?
                heehee!! now who said shep doesnt like being in the infirmary??!! all he needs is the right 'dr'! lol

Comment

Well, I never held with the not liking the infirmary, after all, he gets to have Weir constantly by his bedside, even if he can't manage to convince her into bed.

Comment

Oh but he has ... no? right that was just a dream then... ! *swears she's sane*

Comment

Nope, not real. *pinches* Shep still has yet to get himself to that balcony of theirs and kiss her.

And I won't even bother questioning your sanity.... *runs and hides*

Comment

Nope, not real. *pinches* Shep still has yet to get himself to that balcony of theirs and kiss her.

And I won't even bother questioning your sanity.... *runs and hides*
                        balcony .. did u have to say balcony? lol ... they share a room? how did i not see that??!!

i think it was very wise to start running ...

Comment

I think I did have to say balcony. And i dont think sharing a room is a little obvious. Half the fun is in the sneaking.

And I am wise. Why do you think I started running?

Comment

Originally posted by Sunkissed_stargate_traveller
                            balcony .. did u have to say balcony? lol ... they share a room? how did i not see that??!!

i think it was very wise to start running ...
                            What room? It's all closets here.

Comment

Exactly. Closets... and balconies... and the gate room.

Comment

Originally posted by xkawaiix
                                What room? It's all closets here.
                                oops my mistake .. that makes it even more intriguing .. closet equipped with a bed by any chance?

I think I did have to say balcony. And i dont think sharing a room is a little obvious. Half the fun is in the sneaking.

And I am wise. Why do you think I started running?
                                evil isha .. o wise one .. lol

Comment

Working...
                                X