Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    Yup yup. I'm currently reorganizing my office (again), plotting my next move on Return to Pegasus Part 2, and of course, Twitter.

Pookie?!? LMAO!

Me too.

That scene totally had me rolling on the floor. I wonder if JF adlibbed that line in? It sounds like something he'd say.

This one is probably more your speed: Cake or Death? Cracktastic fun at hand!
    Yep, I love that one. Always ready for a reread.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

*ATCHOU*

The Lemming has a cold... go figure, just when spring is being so nice and giving us an early summer.

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
      I was thinking about the Sunday thing while I was doing errands, and I figured it out. Teyla mentions the man is probably oblivious. Now, what man on Atlantis is the most oblivious to flirting? Rodney! It was Rodney! And new "canon" certainly backs this up. [/sarcasm]
      Aw, you had to go there, didn't you...

No offence to anyone liking Teyla/Rodney but it's one of the pairings that I unfortunately can't see at all... even as a multishipper.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
        No offence to anyone liking Teyla/Rodney but it's one of the pairings that I unfortunately can't see at all... even as a multishipper.
        NOOOOOOO TEYLA BELONGS TO RONON and Kate

And SR I saw something about you cleaning closets before.....happen to find Sparky in there by chance?
        BALCONIES
        The Breeding Ground of Ships.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
          NOOOOOOO TEYLA BELONGS TO RONON and Kate

And SR I saw something about you cleaning closets before.....happen to find Sparky in there by chance?
          Ha, I stirred up a lot of dust but alas, no Sparky.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
            Maybe you'll have to go deeper into Narnia Territory....
            BALCONIES
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
              Maybe you'll have to go deeper into Narnia Territory....
              I don't have any old fur coats but there's no telling what I'll find if I go way deep into some of these closets.
              sigpic

Comment

*ATCHOU*

The Lemming has a cold... go figure, just when spring is being so nice and giving us an early summer.
                I have a cold-like condition at the moment too. FYI, don't drink petrol, even if it is accidental

Aw, you had to go there, didn't you...

But, but, he made her that cup of tea and they bonded over his impending death....It fell apart when he read her mind and discovered there was NO WAY anything was going to happen between them
                sigpic

Comment

I don't have any old fur coats but there's no telling what I'll find if I go way deep into some of these closets.
                  Didn't Batwoman have a walk in closest for her Bat-stuff on the Adam West incarnation of Batman? IIRC, she even had red hair.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
                    I have a cold-like condition at the moment too. FYI, don't drink petrol, even if it is accidental

But, but, he made her that cup of tea and they bonded over his impending death....It fell apart when he read her mind and discovered there was NO WAY anything was going to happen between them
                    A certain novel indicates that Teyla would have been up for it but Rodney missed his chance. LOL

Didn't Batwoman have a walk in closest for her Bat-stuff on the Adam West incarnation of Batman? IIRC, she even had red hair.
                    Honey, my Bat-stuff is all over every closet in this house. Don't get Mr. SR started on how little space he has for his Bat-stuff.
                    sigpic

Comment

I've got the Sparky Mint Jar packed away in my closet (until I can find a suitable display case that I like). Does that count?

Honey, my Bat-stuff is all over every closet in this house. Don't get Mr. SR started on how little space he has for his Bat-stuff.
                      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I've got the Sparky Mint Jar packed away in my closet (until I can find a suitable display case that I like). Does that count?

That does indeed count. At least you got something.
                        sigpic

Comment

That does indeed count. At least you got something.
                          *salutes* Gotta keep our Holy Grail safe.
                          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

*salutes* Gotta keep our Holy Grail safe.
                            Now I know what happens when your John and Liz figurines do when they go toy story on ya
                            BALCONIES
                            sigpic

Comment

Elizabeth and John are so the Mom and Dad of Atlantis.
                              Yup, they are! And too, how often were the "kids" around when they had an argument? Parents know they shouldn't argue in front of the kids. Think about it.

*ATCHOU*

*places a saucer of sugar in front of the Lemming and hands tissues to FH*

Sorry, hon, hope you feel better soon! Maybe it's just the 24 hour bug ...

Well, considering that Rodney had to deliver Torren, I don't think that he is a fan of the pairing either. That's about the closest to a pairing that they ever got.

So I start my new job on Monday, so I took the week off to get RL back in order. And have I even had a chance to sit down and write anything Sparky this week? Or write anything, for that matter?

Nope. But I did reorganize my room/office. A lot more walking/pacing room now.

I'll be out this evening, but hopefully the fic bunnies will get distracted by a girl or something, so as to release their grasp on my muse. Hey, it's spring, right? Everybody's twitterpated!

... Especially Atlantis.

Comment

I knew I missed a few posts I wanted to reply to!

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                                Here's a bunny
                                [ATTACH=CONFIG]29851[/ATTACH]

*fic bunnies push Shipper out of her chair, only to realize the bunny on the screen is digital*

Great. They've now started a petition for me to go buy them a girl bunny. Way to go, people. LOL

And for those of you on Stargate!Ren watch, Part 1 of the newest story, "With Fire and Sword," has just been posted. Gird your loins, Ren fans, because this one will be posted in a whopping eight parts, and it looks to be Ren's wildest roller coaster ride yet!
                                SQUEE!!!
                                Spoiler:
                                Ronan is a frickin' prince?! That's so stinkin' awesome!!! And I'm side-shipping and hoping that Kate/Marcus will start making progress, excepting meaningful stares.

Oh, I'm a happy girl!

And OT about "Change of Plans":
                                Spoiler:
                                They will only be available online, it seems. The DVD and Bluray are still on back order at Walmartdotcom, but will be released on April 26th. The release also includes a copy of the soundtrack, and I heard that the whole cast sings in one of the songs. Heeheehee!!!

Okay, I swear I'm leavin' now ... Have a good night, nobody do anything crazy, okay?

Comment

Working...
                                X