Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
    Hello thread! Whazzup? My RL is being hectic lately and I miss the world of Sparky like mad. Anything new?
    Let's see, in addition to what TLM and FH already mentioned, I'm still plugging away on "Return to Pegasus, Part 2," and there's that yummy new interview with Joe Flanigan that Lythisrose posted the link to earlier. I think you'll like that one.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
      Let's see, in addition to what TLM and FH already mentioned, I'm still plugging away on "Return to Pegasus, Part 2," and there's that yummy new interview with Joe Flanigan that Lythisrose posted the link to earlier. I think you'll like that one.
      I certainly did! He made my nerdy heart flutter with his intellectual speaking! *dreamy sigh*
      BALCONIES
      The Breeding Ground of Ships.
      sigpic

Comment

Indeed. The geeks shall inherit the Earth.
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Now if only that happened in High School?
          BALCONIES
          sigpic

Comment

That certainly would've made my high school career more interesting.

Comment

The Cliques:

The History Nerds
              The Gaters
              The Jedi
              The Lanteans
              The Whovians
              The Trekkies

And the awesomest people you know...

The Sparky Clique
              BALCONIES
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
                The Cliques:

The History Nerds
                The Gaters
                The Jedi
                The Lanteans
                The Whovians
                The Trekkies

And the awesomest people you know...

The Sparky Clique
                Sparkies Forever!

Comment

Originally posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
                  Glad you like the sig. I've been working on learning photoshop tricks for fancy sigs, but nothing turns out like I want I'll figure it out soon. But until then, I'd best just stick with simple and funny. Fast too, that one took all of two minutes.

JT-2, sorry about RL. It's been kicking my hiney too. I've just been kicking back

I would love to see that crossover. *offers chocolate covered carrots to bunnies*

Looking forward to the new chapter. Love the new sig. I have photoshop envy, LOL.

Lythisrose- Thanks for sharing!!!! I haven't seen it posted here.

Has anyone else read this yet? It's dated March 2011 and JF references a pilot that recently aired on Fox that they are waiting to see if it gets picked up. Did I misread that or did I just miss the news on the pilot?

And I*squee* got a sneak peak of SMB_Books LJ challenge fic last night! *more chocolate covered carrots to bunnies* I hope the muse continues to cooperate!
                  Ooh, hafta go check out the interview! And you can't have envy for something I don't have -- I use PhotoBucket. And it's free!!! There's a ton of neat tricks, just hafta experiment!

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday! Yes, I called yesterday Pretty Day; I hadn't properly woken up yet, apparently. My bad.

Saw it. That was so awesome! I especially liked his answers about what inspires him, the book that would be his bible, and what question he would ask himself (why is everyone so damned scared?). This guy is no slouch; he's got a brain, and he knows how to use it. It'd be fascinating to sit down and talk with him about all sorts of subjects.

I'd like to get back to tinkering with Photoshop more. There's all sorts of evil things that can be done with it.

Heh, it'll be a while before that one's done.

That pilot would be "Change of Plans," which aired on Fox back in January (and will be released on DVD at Walmart in a couple of weeks). Joe did mention at the convention at LAX in November that they might not know whether it would be picked up as a series until March or so.
                  STILL waiting to see it!!! Will be buying it at Walmart in a few weeks ... anything to help get JoeF back on weekly clean family telly, right???

I love interviews that show depth to people, not just "so you played a guy who went through the 'Gate. What did you enjoy shooting most/kissing most/yadda???" Sometimes we have a tendancy to forget that they're people with real lives, just like us. Except they make a butt load more.

Hello thread! Whazzup? My RL is being hectic lately and I miss the world of Sparky like mad. Anything new?
                  Ditto! *glomps* Good to see ya around and alive, that's always good!!! LOL

That's going in a sig.

Night, all!

... and the next chapter for ODAD is almost done. REALLY need to catch up!

Comment

OMG. I actually posted it.

Chapter 13 of "Of Detectives and Doctors" is alive and kickin'!

Comment

Heee, I really liked Change of plans - as SR says, it's genuinely sweet, and I like that so much.

I've been thinking about my second epsiode for Season 6 and came up with an interesting idea, but I still need someone to tell me what few of you guys have planned for Teyla, since it all happens before "Box of dreams". Please?
                      I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Heee, I really liked Change of plans - as SR says, it's genuinely sweet, and I like that so much.

I've been thinking about my second epsiode for Season 6 and came up with an interesting idea, but I still need someone to tell me what few of you guys have planned for Teyla, since it all happens before "Box of dreams". Please?
                        Crap, we need to get you that info. Keep an eye on your PM inbox.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                          STILL waiting to see it!!! Will be buying it at Walmart in a few weeks ... anything to help get JoeF back on weekly clean family telly, right???

I love interviews that show depth to people, not just "so you played a guy who went through the 'Gate. What did you enjoy shooting most/kissing most/yadda???" Sometimes we have a tendancy to forget that they're people with real lives, just like us. Except they make a butt load more.
                          Me too, on both of those! Joe's always got something interesting to say, and I like the way he thinks.

That's going in a sig.

OMG. I actually posted it.

Chapter 13 of "Of Detectives and Doctors" is alive and kickin'!
                          Whoo hoo! The plot thickens!
                          Spoiler:
                          So, there's some sort of disturbing past with Kenmore that John doesn't want getting around... I've got a bad feeling about this. Heheheh...

Comment

Guess what I'm doing right now?

No, I'm not watching that one episode of House MD again...

I'm reading episode 1 of season 6, checking for continuity errors - I'm telling you it's going to be epic.
                            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                              Guess what I'm doing right now?

No, I'm not watching that one episode of House MD again...

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                              I'm reading episode 1 of season 6, checking for continuity errors - I'm telling you it's going to be epic.
                              You betcha it's gonna be epic!

Still plugging away on Part 2; hopefully I'll have a status update by Monday.

Comment

This is semi-OT, but have any of you guys ever seen the show "Heartland?" It's a Canadian drama about horse trainers (or something). The reason I ask is that it stars Michelle Morgan.

I don't really watch the show myself but I actually remember turning on the TV one day and seeing her on it. And it took me a second to remember where I saw her from but then I remembered her from SGA and I realized that I also think of her as the "actress who played Elizabeth" as well.

Plus I saw part of an episode today and from what I read up about it afterward, apparently her character moved to Dubai for a while, which is less than 2 hours from where I was born and raised. It's almost like the show was talking to me or something.
                                "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Working...
                                X