Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
    I love that scene. John straddling a bed = GUH. "So it's a teenage thing. Pimples, rebellion, life sucking." Oh John, Lizzie and I think you're adorkable.
    And me too!

It's been so long since I've seen that movie. It wasn't one of my favorites. Not sure why. I like musicals in general. To get this back on topic - Atlantis - the musical! Somebody should write that!
    I seem to recall someone suggested a musical episode for Atlantis Rising some time back.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

It's been so long since I've seen that movie. It wasn't one of my favorites. Not sure why. I like musicals in general. To get this back on topic - Atlantis - the musical! Somebody should write that!
      I actually have a plan to write a parody called Meet Me In Saint Atlantis which is a parody o the movie:

I won't say much let's just say imagine a family with Elizabeth, Teyla, Carson and McKay (as the little sadistic girl Tootie) with Kolya as the patriarch of the family.....Oh he will be thrilled to find his daughter is going out with the boy next store he detests *snickers*
      BALCONIES
      The Breeding Ground of Ships.
      sigpic

Comment

*snorts* I imagine McKay will be delighted to know he's been given a gender swap. LOL!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
          *snorts* I imagine McKay will be delighted to know he's been given a gender swap. LOL!
          I think with Kolya as daddy.....being a chick is the least of his problems
          BALCONIES
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
            I think with Kolya as daddy.....being a chick is the least of his problems
            Terrifying thought, isn't it?

Comment

Terrifying thought, isn't it?
              I know, you know what that means....when John and Elizabeth get engaged like in the real MMISL.....John's gonna be his Son in Law...

"WHAT OH HELL NO! I CAN DEAL WITH MCKAY BEING MY LITTLE GIRL BUT SHEPPARD BEING RELATED TO ME! *goes off on random rant*"

: By god! Why didn't you tell me your pops is a grumpy old man....oh well he'll get over it *kisses her*
              Kolya: *off screen* DO THAT AGAIN AND I'LL FEED YOU TO A WRAITH!
              BALCONIES
              sigpic

Comment

Looking through quantum mirror-

Now that is one strange AU.
                Tell me about it, I'm perfectly happy living in a Koyla free reality. *shudders*
                Well, it could be worse. I'm just supprised you are more freaked out about Koyla than the fact the other "us" is engaged.
                As long as Koyla isn't your father *pause for smooching*, I have no worries in that department.
                Wait a minute-I just realized I've never seen a picture of your father.....
                Last edited by Zandra's Ashes; 10 March 2011, 04:47 AM.
                sigpic
                Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Fluffy Thursday!

Originally posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
                  Looking through quantum mirror-

http://i1197.photobucket.com/albums/...ky/seige25.jpg

Now that is one strange AU.
                  Tell me about it, I'm perfectly happy living in a Koyla free reality. *shudders*
                  Well, it could be worse. I'm just supprised you are more freaked out about Koyla than the fact the other "us" is engaged.
                  As long as Koyla isn't your father *pause for smooching*, I have no worries in that department.
                  Wait a minute-I just realized I've never seen a picture of your father.....
                  OMG. *dies laughing* Johnny boy, you are in trouble! LOL!
                  Last edited by Scary Kitty; 11 March 2011, 06:20 AM. Reason: That should be "Fluffy." Apparently, I hadn't woken up yet. :P

Comment

*Cricket, Cricket*

Where did everybody go? It's usually jumping up in here?
                    BALCONIES
                    sigpic

Comment

*Cricket, Cricket*

http://i426.photobucket.com/albums/p...208-0042xe.jpg

Where did everybody go? It's usually jumping up in here?
                      Hopefully, they are all having fun. I'm bleary eyed from photoshop, I think I'm going to go outside and play now. Loading a new sig...gotta figure out the randimg thing. Maybe tonight.
                      sigpic
                      Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Comment

Hopefully, they are all having fun. I'm bleary eyed from photoshop, I think I'm going to go outside and play now. Loading a new sig...gotta figure out the randimg thing. Maybe tonight.
                        Radoming? Go to Signavatar.com I believe
                        BALCONIES
                        sigpic

Comment

Thanks - I have been searching for a new one myself.
                          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Heeheehee! I love the new sig!

Hmm, I've been thinking of trying out a rotating sig banner myself. Thanks for the link.

Comment

Hmm, I've been thinking of trying out a rotating sig banner myself. Thanks for the link.
                              Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                              Thanks - I have been searching for a new one myself.
                              You are very welcome I like having a rotating sig you know you don't have to chose one! You can have all the signatures you want at your disposal and they can tell you alot about your ships and loves.
                              BALCONIES
                              sigpic

Comment

You can have all the signatures you want at your disposal and they can tell you alot about your ships and loves.
                                I noticed you can go up to 500 signatures in the rotation cycle - that should do it.
                                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Working...
                                X