• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    Evidently clueless extends to book authors also. LOL
    *snorts*

Plus they went out of their way to conceal Earth from the Wraith, so they wouldn't go around announcing where they were from.
    Indeed. They might end up running into yet another group of people that might get the bright idea of capturing the team from Atlantis in some insane notion of handing them over to the Wraith in exchange for being spared from culling.

Back to working on "To Build A Fire". I got some more excellent help from Mr. SR who shared some things from his Marine Corps survival training that I'm going to use with Ronon and Carson.
    Sounds wicked, I'll be looking forward to seeing that!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
      *snorts*

Indeed. They might end up running into yet another group of people that might get the bright idea of capturing the team from Atlantis in some insane notion of handing them over to the Wraith in exchange for being spared from culling.

Sounds wicked, I'll be looking forward to seeing that!
      Wicked indeed. It went like this.

Spoiler:
      SR: Really? Do I dare go there?
      Mr. SR: You have to. That's how it works.
      SR: But...really?
      Mr.SR: Ronon was military. He would know.
      SR: Carson is going to freak.
      Mr. SR: That will be part of the fun.

So, tell me this. Does Ronon go commando or has he discovered the uniform supply closet?
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Spoiler:

So, tell me this. Does Ronon go commando or has he discovered the uniform supply closet?
        LOLOL!!! I want to read that. In PGed version of course! It would be pretty hilarious, I think!

Thank you guys, for your comments and ideas - I think I have a clearer picture of what I want to do with the story now, or rather how to do it. I predict lots of hair pulling in my near future, though! This might be an excellent story, if I don't screw it up!
        I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Also, guys, go vote Sparky hug for the BEST HUG!!!!

Comment

Spoiler:

Oh my this sounds so awesome! Hmm, gotta start my S4/S5 rewatch soon. Those seasons hurt my soul, so I keep putting it off. I suppose I should take a different approach. Look at every ep to see John, and ignore all else.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
              Oh, all right. But this is my last game ever. I mean it this time.

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
              Oh my this sounds so awesome! Hmm, gotta start my S4/S5 rewatch soon. Those seasons hurt my soul, so I keep putting it off. I suppose I should take a different approach. Look at every ep to see John, and ignore all else.
              That's pretty much what I did when it aired.
              sigpic

Comment

Season 4 makes me angry! *HULK SMASH*
                BALCONIES
                The Breeding Ground of Ships.
                sigpic

Comment

What are you waiting for Sparkies? Go and VOTE, VOTE, VOTEEEE!

Comment

Yeah, but remember only once in 24 hours. Don't want to get accused of cheating.
                    sigpic

Comment

Yeah, but remember only once in 24 hours. Don't want to get accused of cheating.
                      I was just about to post the same thing! Once a day doesn't mean once a day to some. Gotta make sure you're over the 24 hour mark.

Comment

I got some news according To Joe's Twitter the poor guy has to go under the knife for his shoulder. So send him send him some good old Sparky Love

http://twitpic.com/4q89j3
                        BALCONIES
                        sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

Oh no you didn't! LMAO!

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                          LOLOL!!! I want to read that. In PGed version of course! It would be pretty hilarious, I think!

Thank you guys, for your comments and ideas - I think I have a clearer picture of what I want to do with the story now, or rather how to do it. I predict lots of hair pulling in my near future, though! This might be an excellent story, if I don't screw it up!
                          You'll do great! Box of Dreams will be awesome!

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                          Heh. Like SR, that's pretty much how I survived S4 & S5.

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
                          I got some news according To Joe's Twitter the poor guy has to go under the knife for his shoulder. So send him send him some good old Sparky Love

http://twitpic.com/4q89j3
                          Yeah, he mentioned that he'd need to go in for surgery on that shoulder injury in one of those interviews he did for Ferocious Planet. Poor, poor Joe. *pets The Hair and sneaks a little more single malt scotch into that IV*

Another shot, of his bony shoulder: http://twitpic.com/4q88nd

Get well soon, Joe!
                          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I know Joe will be fine. He's just like John Sheppard, fed on by wraiths, beatten, almost turned into a bug he'll still make it back on his feet. *Joins in the hair petting*
                            BALCONIES
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                              Oh no you didn't! LMAO!

You'll do great! Box of Dreams will be awesome!

Heh. Like SR, that's pretty much how I survived S4 & S5.

Yeah, he mentioned that he'd need to go in for surgery on that shoulder injury in one of those interviews he did for Ferocious Planet. Poor, poor Joe. *pets The Hair and sneaks a little more single malt scotch into that IV*

Another shot, of his bony shoulder: http://twitpic.com/4q88nd

Get well soon, Joe!
                              Who else would be tweeting from the OR? And on that scary looking shoulder, I just have to say we fangirls are sick little puppies. Almost makes me want to be a nurse.
                              sigpic

Comment

Who else would be tweeting from the OR? And on that scary looking shoulder, I just have to say we fangirls are sick little puppies. Almost makes me want to be a nurse.
                                It kinda gives me an idea...Elizabeth tending to John's scary looking shoulder?
                                BALCONIES
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X