Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lythisrose View Post
    Looks like they've issued a press release for Joe's movie, Change of Plans. There are quite a few news sites carrying it (thanks GracieValenti on Twitter), here is one:

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-relea...111436739.html

Brooke White is definitely the publicized "Star" of the show, but hey, at least they are mentioning Joe's name now!
    Heh! And at least they're mentioning SGA. Maybe we'll get a few more fans.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Hey everybody!!! I'm at Starbucks right now, thinking of you!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      Great vids. I especially loved the first one. The way he looks at her is just guh. When you don't see the clips for awhile you tend to forget how intense it was. Good job.
      Thank you!

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
      Good evening, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday and Happy Birthday to Torri Higginson!

And ZOMG, I can't believe I actually managed to make it on today! Apologies for my absence, my computer was tied up all day... I finally bit the bullet and installed my Windows 7 upgrade. My computer is happy again.

Awww... I drove by Chipotle today.

*cackles* The way that government/military procurement works, they're probably lucky if they get Taster's Choice.
      Windows 7 rocks! I don't like the Movie Maker that came with it, but it'll make do. And I might try to go to Chipotle for lunch, hee hee!

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
      Now everytime I bit into a Chipolte Burrito I will think of Sparky.....thanks guys!
      Chipotle. The official restaurant of Sparky.

Originally posted by Lythisrose View Post
      Looks like they've issued a press release for Joe's movie, Change of Plans. There are quite a few news sites carrying it (thanks GracieValenti on Twitter), here is one:

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-relea...111436739.html

Brooke White is definitely the publicized "Star" of the show, but hey, at least they are mentioning Joe's name now!
      Ooh, can't wait to see that! Still don't have cable. Might have to go to a friend's house to watch. I'm sure they'll understand. Besides, what's more important than JoeF?

... Besides chocolate, that is.

Comment

And smut! Don't forget the smut!
        AHHH IM USUALLY THE SMUT QUEEN HOW COULD I FORGET THE SMUT Speaking of which I read a epic Smutty Sparky fover and over again!
        BALCONIES
        The Breeding Ground of Ships.
        sigpic

Comment

Imagine that SGA was so interactive you had various coupons. A few for Sparky, A few for Whumpage and a few for Whumpage involving bondage.

I already know which ones Kolya has plenty of
          I'll trade someone all my whump coupons for a Sparky smut one.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

I'll trade someone all my whump coupons for a Sparky smut one.
            *Raises hand* I'll take it! I love Whump
            BALCONIES
            sigpic

Comment

so with christmas approaching what do you think John is going to do? Head to his brother's dave's place? or will he spend it alone knowing that Elizabeth isn't there to share it with him?

Comment

*Raises hand* I'll take it! I love Whump
                Deal. I like him dirty and sweaty but not bruised and beaten. Especially if it leads to showering with Elizabeth.
                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Hello!

Still doing my propaganda for SGA rising. I convinced a friend (who was fan of SGA) to read your season. She loves the idea.

Talking about stories......Someone has a link of a good fic, please?
                  sigpic
                  Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                    Hello!

Still doing my propaganda for SGA rising. I convinced a friend (who was fan of SGA) to read your season. She loves the idea.

Talking about stories......Someone has a link of a good fic, please?
                    I have mine and this epic ficthat turn me to sparky:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4022745/1/The_Scar
                    BALCONIES
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                      Windows 7 rocks! I don't like the Movie Maker that came with it, but it'll make do. And I might try to go to Chipotle for lunch, hee hee!

Chipotle. The official restaurant of Sparky.
                      Hah! And now you've got me wondering what John and Elizabeth would order if they walked into a Chipotle for lunch.

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                      Ooh, can't wait to see that! Still don't have cable. Might have to go to a friend's house to watch. I'm sure they'll understand. Besides, what's more important than JoeF?

... Besides chocolate, that is.
                      It's going to be on Fox, so you don't need cable to watch it. Just an antenna. And lots of chocolate.

Deal. I like him dirty and sweaty but not bruised and beaten. Especially if it leads to showering with Elizabeth.
                      Oh, I don't mind seeing him bruised and beaten. After all, it gives Elizabeth a chance to play doctor... you know, cleaning and bandaging his wounds, kissing it to make it all better, that sort of thing...
                      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

That sounds like a prompt. I wish my life wasn't THIS HECTIC. *goes crazy*
                        I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Hah! And now you've got me wondering what John and Elizabeth would order if they walked into a Chipotle for lunch.

It's going to be on Fox, so you don't need cable to watch it. Just an antenna. And lots of chocolate.

Oh, I don't mind seeing him bruised and beaten. After all, it gives Elizabeth a chance to play doctor... you know, cleaning and bandaging his wounds, kissing it to make it all better, that sort of thing...
                          Well, I certainly do like the manliness that cones along with some scruff and few bruises. Not bad ones. And like you said, Elizabeth can kiss them better and they can banter about it. Yeah, that sounds like a prompt.

Comment

Again there's Kolyas logic during common ground I send a wraith Ill get Sparky
                            BALCONIES
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                              That sounds like a prompt. I wish my life wasn't THIS HECTIC. *goes crazy*
                              I can write one to help you relax if u wamt
                              BALCONIES
                              sigpic

Comment

I can write one to help you relax if u wamt
                                I'd love that but I can't promise I'll read it soon. :/

Comment

Working...
                                X