No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Busy day. Drive by posting of sublimeness.

Spoiler:
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Where are all my Sparkies?? I miss you guys

I present: Missing Moments Chapter 38: Misbegotten (aka where John gets pissed and they talk about things... sorta)
      Enoy!!

Spoiler:
      38: Misbegotten

(after the first staff meeting with Woolsey)

"Ok, who the hell is that guy and what is he really doing here? And don't give me that bull**** story you told us during the meeting." John said as he burst into her office.

Elizabeth looked up from her computer.

"Promise me you won't freak out."

He gave her a look. "I won't promise anything before you tell me what's going on."

"He's here to keep an eye on me."

John opened his mouth, closed it again and sat down in the chair opposite her desk. "He what?"

"He's here under orders of the IOA to evaluate me and to see how I cope with this mission."

"After they recalled you in the middle of a crisis they send someone along to keep an eye on you? You can't be serious."

"I'm afraid I'm being very serious."

"They have to be kidding, right? How can they doubt you? After everything you've done... After everything you've accomplished here..."

Elizabeth shrugged. "The IOA aren't the easiest bunch of people. They'll gladly take responsibility as long as everything goes right, but from the moment something goes wrong..."

"They'll point all their stubby little fingers to you." John almost growled.

"It's a good test for my patience." She said with a small smile.

"You must have the patience of a saint." He replied.

Her smile grew, but suddenly vanished when she looked up at her door. "Mister Woolsey."

"Doctor Weir, I'd like to interview Colonel Sheppard first."

"Of course." Elizabeth nodded and gave John a look.

He looked at her intently and eventually gave her a nod and got up, following Woolsey to the meeting room.

(after the ep)

"The idiot's gone?" John asked as he walked into her office after the gate had shut down.

"He wasn't a bad man, John." Elizabeth said, a bit harsher than she wanted too.

John took a surprised step back. "I'm sorry, but I was under the impression the man came here to undermine you and to look for a reason the IOA could fire you."

Elizabeth nodded. "Yes, that's exactly why he was here."

John gave her a look. "So, why are you not pissed off with him?"

"Because right before he stepped through the gate he told me he would tell the IOA that I should stay in charge because I was the best person for the job."

John gave her a baffled look. "Really?"

Elizabeth nodded with a smile. "Yes... really."

"I'm glad he came to his senses."

"So am I."

"I'll see you at dinner?" John asked as he walked back towards the door.

"Of course." Elizabeth answered and then looked up at him. "John?"

He turned back to her. "Yeah?"

"Grandkids?"

He frowned, but she could read it on his face the moment he realized what she was talking about.

"Well... you know..."

"If it happens... it happens." Elizabeth said with a soft smile and John slightly grinned, barely believing they were sort of talking about kids.

"Yeah... Exactly." He said as they exchanged a very meaningful look that said more than words ever could.

Sig by me

Comment

@KrisRussel - lovely missing moments!!!
        Hope you're going to publish them all together, so I don't lose any of them.

Edit: removed. I thought it was a REAL picture, found on Google. Sorry again.
        I'll stop posting my graphics here, BTW.
        Last edited by nephtys59; 08 September 2010, 08:15 PM.

Comment

Good afternoon, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Sorry I'm late, I've been out running errands to get a few last-minute items for the Great Northwest Expedition of 2010. I leave in two more days!

Originally posted by nephtys59 View Post
          New fic by tenacious_err:
          Another Day of Things That Can't Happen

X-Files (Mulder/Scully) meet SGA (Elizabeth/John)
          Mulder/Scully and John/Elizabeth? I am so there!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
          Busy day. Drive by posting of sublimeness.

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...6a21b6a0b5.jpg
          Ahh, there's nothing like a little sublime Sparky to perk up the day.

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
          Where are all my Sparkies?? I miss you guys

I present: Missing Moments Chapter 38: Misbegotten (aka where John gets pissed and they talk about things... sorta)
          Enoy!!

Spoiler:
          38: Misbegotten

(after the first staff meeting with Woolsey)

"Ok, who the hell is that guy and what is he really doing here? And don't give me that bull**** story you told us during the meeting." John said as he burst into her office.

Elizabeth looked up from her computer.

"Promise me you won't freak out."

He gave her a look. "I won't promise anything before you tell me what's going on."

"He's here to keep an eye on me."

John opened his mouth, closed it again and sat down in the chair opposite her desk. "He what?"

"He's here under orders of the IOA to evaluate me and to see how I cope with this mission."

"After they recalled you in the middle of a crisis they send someone along to keep an eye on you? You can't be serious."

"I'm afraid I'm being very serious."

"They have to be kidding, right? How can they doubt you? After everything you've done... After everything you've accomplished here..."

Elizabeth shrugged. "The IOA aren't the easiest bunch of people. They'll gladly take responsibility as long as everything goes right, but from the moment something goes wrong..."

"They'll point all their stubby little fingers to you." John almost growled.

"It's a good test for my patience." She said with a small smile.

"You must have the patience of a saint." He replied.

Her smile grew, but suddenly vanished when she looked up at her door. "Mister Woolsey."

"Doctor Weir, I'd like to interview Colonel Sheppard first."

"Of course." Elizabeth nodded and gave John a look.

He looked at her intently and eventually gave her a nod and got up, following Woolsey to the meeting room.

(after the ep)

"The idiot's gone?" John asked as he walked into her office after the gate had shut down.

"He wasn't a bad man, John." Elizabeth said, a bit harsher than she wanted too.

John took a surprised step back. "I'm sorry, but I was under the impression the man came here to undermine you and to look for a reason the IOA could fire you."

Elizabeth nodded. "Yes, that's exactly why he was here."

John gave her a look. "So, why are you not pissed off with him?"

"Because right before he stepped through the gate he told me he would tell the IOA that I should stay in charge because I was the best person for the job."

John gave her a baffled look. "Really?"

Elizabeth nodded with a smile. "Yes... really."

"I'm glad he came to his senses."

"So am I."

"I'll see you at dinner?" John asked as he walked back towards the door.

"Of course." Elizabeth answered and then looked up at him. "John?"

He turned back to her. "Yeah?"

"Grandkids?"

He frowned, but she could read it on his face the moment he realized what she was talking about.

"Well... you know..."

"If it happens... it happens." Elizabeth said with a soft smile and John slightly grinned, barely believing they were sort of talking about kids.

"Yeah... Exactly." He said as they exchanged a very meaningful look that said more than words ever could.
          There goes John! Defending Lizzeh's honor again! He's so much fun when he's all snarly and overprotective!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
            Good afternoon, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Sorry I'm late, I've been out running errands to get a few last-minute items for the Great Northwest Expedition of 2010. I leave in two more days!

Mulder/Scully and John/Elizabeth? I am so there!

Ahh, there's nothing like a little sublime Sparky to perk up the day.

There goes John! Defending Lizzeh's honor again! He's so much fun when he's all snarly and overprotective!
            I love the Northwest. SR. Jr. just got back. He and his GF even went to Vancouver and Whistler. We were texting each other during the con. I was all squeeish and he was doing the snarkastic thing that he got from somewhere. Maybe his dad's side of the family. And oddly enough, they were coming home on Sunday and had a 3 hour layover in Chicago. LOL
            sigpic

Comment

I love the Northwest. SR. Jr. just got back. He and his GF even went to Vancouver and Whistler. We were texting each other during the con. I was all squeeish and he was doing the snarkastic thing that he got from somewhere. Maybe his dad's side of the family. And oddly enough, they were coming home on Sunday and had a 3 hour layover in Chicago. LOL
              Eeee! Now that is just a hilarious bunch of coincidences!
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Time for a new Sparky day. This thread needs a kick in the pants.

Spoiler:
                sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Where the heck is everybody? Just 'cause I'm going on vacation in two days doesn't mean the rest of you get to take the week off! LOL!

Besides which, I'll be armed with my iPod Touch and on the lookout for free wifi... so I WILL be showing up as time permits.

Time for a new Sparky day. This thread needs a kick in the pants.

And that's a kick in the pants, all right! C'mon, Sparkies! Let's get it on!

Comment

Hi Sparkies!

Spoiler:
                    Two new pics from The Other Side:
                    http://berryann.livejournal.com/51661.html

Comment

Originally posted by nephtys59 View Post
                      Hi Sparkies!

Spoiler:
                      Two new pics from The Other Side:
                      http://berryann.livejournal.com/51661.html
                      That gun he's holding isn't nearly big enough. LOL!

Comment

I'm going back through my stargate phase. And missing me some sparky. Wouldn't it be awesome that when they do this Atlantis that Lizzie could be back with us? Heck I'd just like to see Joe and Torri do a movie together. Which I thought Torri and Misha doing Stonehenge was great.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                          That gun he's holding isn't nearly big enough. LOL!
                          He's holding a gun? Oh yeah. I was a little distracted. Just for a moment.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kinky_Carter View Post
                            I'm going back through my stargate phase. And missing me some sparky. Wouldn't it be awesome that when they do this Atlantis that Lizzie could be back with us? Heck I'd just like to see Joe and Torri do a movie together. Which I thought Torri and Misha doing Stonehenge was great.
                            Who is doing what? Heh. Did we miss some news?
                            sigpic

Comment

He's holding a gun? Oh yeah. I was a little distracted. Just for a moment.
                              LOL!

Originally posted by Kinky_Carter View Post
                              Well, it's not a movie, but we're working on getting our Lizzeh back as part of our Atlantis Rising virtual series fanfic. We've just started writing episodes, so hopefully we'll have an idea of when we'll start posting 'em soon. Please check us out!

Who is doing what? Heh. Did we miss some news?
                              Heehee!

Comment

Did you see Joe's morning retweet? I think he must be as big a football fan as some of you!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X