Clear All

Originally posted by nephtys59 View Post
    Hi Sparkies!

Spoiler:
    Two new pics from The Other Side:
    http://berryann.livejournal.com/51661.html
    Thanks for linking!!! Joe looks HOT!!!! But then again, he usually does

Originally posted by Kinky_Carter View Post
    I'm going back through my stargate phase. And missing me some sparky. Wouldn't it be awesome that when they do this Atlantis that Lizzie could be back with us? Heck I'd just like to see Joe and Torri do a movie together. Which I thought Torri and Misha doing Stonehenge was great.
    Stargate phases are fun
    After hearing what both Torri and Joe had to say about the movie at cons, I don't think Elizabeth will be back. Which is a real shame!!
    And yes, it would be totally awesome if Joe and Torri did a movie together. So want that!!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    He's holding a gun? Oh yeah. I was a little distracted. Just for a moment.
    ROFL!!! I was thinking the same thing

Sig by me

Comment

Missing Moments: Chapter 39 The Pegasus Project
      Enjoy!!

Spoiler:
      39. The Pegasus Project

(after the ep)

John walked into Elizabeth's office and put down the tablet computer on her desk. They were supposed to meet in her office to go over a change in crew rotations, but she wasn't there yet.

"Hello, Colonel." A sultry female voice sounded behind him and he whipped around in surprise.

"Vala?"

She slid closer to him and he took a step backwards and bumped against the desk.

"Nice city you have here." She said and came even closer to him, leaving barely an inch between their bodies. John tried to pull back even more, but she followed and he had nowhere else to go.

"Euhm... thanks."

"Daniel was really excited to come here."

"Yeah, heard about that."

"Shame we can't stay here for long." She said and looked him up and down. He swallowed.

"I'm sure Dr. Jackson is gutted about that." He agreed.

Whatever Vala wanted to say next was interrupted by someone clearing her throat from the office entrance.

John looked at her and relief flooded over his face. "Elizabeth, thank God."

She slightly smirked. "Vala... what are you doing?"

The woman shrugged innocently. "Good looking men always... intrigue me." She said and took a step away from John, eying him up and down once more.

"That 'good looking man' and I have a meeting planned, so if you don't mind."

Vala looked at Elizabeth and grinned. "Oooh, you two are so obvious. I'm baffled no one else here knows you're humping each other like Fra'in during sunrise."

John lost all the color in his face and Elizabeth slightly blushed.

Elizabeth recovered first and cleared her throat again, making sure her voice was steady.

"I have no idea what you're talking about."

Vala gave her a wink. "No worries, your secret is safe with me."

"We don't have a secret." John said.

"Of course you don't." Vala grinned and walked out of the office.

"That woman scares the crap out of me." John said and turned to Elizabeth who smiled.

"She sure is different."

"Mitchell told me she's got a soft spot for Daniel. I don't envy him... at all."

Sitting down behind her desk, Elizabeth shrugged. "They'll be out of our hair in the next hour. But for now..." She pointed to the tablet on her desk.

"The crew rotations." John said, sat down and grabbed the tablet.

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by Lythisrose View Post
        Did you see Joe's morning retweet? I think he must be as big a football fan as some of you!
        That was rather funny, wasn't it? Heehee!

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
        Stargate phases are fun
        After hearing what both Torri and Joe had to say about the movie at cons, I don't think Elizabeth will be back. Which is a real shame!!
        Not unless someone else who actually respects Weir is in charge of making the movie. If JoeF's plot to take over the production with his foreign investors had worked out... something tells me she'd trust Joe.

And yes, it would be totally awesome if Joe and Torri did a movie together. So want that!!
        Absolutely!

Enjoy!!

Spoiler:
        39. The Pegasus Project

(after the ep)

John walked into Elizabeth's office and put down the tablet computer on her desk. They were supposed to meet in her office to go over a change in crew rotations, but she wasn't there yet.

"Hello, Colonel." A sultry female voice sounded behind him and he whipped around in surprise.

"Vala?"

She slid closer to him and he took a step backwards and bumped against the desk.

"Nice city you have here." She said and came even closer to him, leaving barely an inch between their bodies. John tried to pull back even more, but she followed and he had nowhere else to go.

"Euhm... thanks."

"Shame we can't stay here for long." She said and looked him up and down. He swallowed.

Whatever Vala wanted to say next was interrupted by someone clearing her throat from the office entrance.

The woman shrugged innocently. "Good looking men always... intrigue me." She said and took a step away from John, eying him up and down once more.

Vala looked at Elizabeth and grinned. "Oooh, you two are so obvious. I'm baffled no one else here knows you're humping each other like Fra'in during sunrise."

Elizabeth recovered first and cleared her throat again, making sure her voice was steady.

"That woman scares the crap out of me." John said and turned to Elizabeth who smiled.

"She sure is different."

"Mitchell told me she's got a soft spot for Daniel. I don't envy him... at all."

Sitting down behind her desk, Elizabeth shrugged. "They'll be out of our hair in the next hour. But for now..." She pointed to the tablet on her desk.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh, I LOVE Vala! She always gets right to the heart of the matter! *hugs Vala*
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
          Not unless someone else who actually respects Weir is in charge of making the movie. If JoeF's plot to take over the production with his foreign investors had worked out... something tells me she'd trust Joe.
          Oh, if Joe would have taken over, Torri so would have returned. He'd treat her with respect and wouldn't do to her or her character what tptb did!

BWAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh, I LOVE Vala! She always gets right to the heart of the matter! *hugs Vala*
          Lol, glad you liked it
          And yeah, you godda love Vala

Sig by me

Comment

Are you guys interested in a super huge hi-res pic of Joe? Check THIS link!!

Sig by me

Comment

Oh, if Joe would have taken over, Torri so would have returned. He'd treat her with respect and wouldn't do to her or her character what tptb did!
              He totally would! But then, he's the kind of person for whom "loyalty" isn't just a word in the dictionary, it's a way of life. In Joe We Trust.

Lol, glad you liked it
              And yeah, you godda love Vala
              Yup. She's adorable!

Holy guacamole! *grabs pic and runs*
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

omg, Kris! you can literally count the hairs in his stubble
                in fact, give me 10 minutes and I'll come back with the exact number
                ...okay, 10 minutes is not enough... I need more time. Much more

Comment

Originally posted by ForestFern View Post
                  omg, Kris! you can literally count the hairs in his stubble
                  in fact, give me 10 minutes and I'll come back with the exact number
                  ...okay, 10 minutes is not enough... I need more time. Much more
                  It's been nearly three and a half hours, and still counting...

Comment

I'm sending that pic to my friend. She was back begging me for more today. The woman has become insatiable. And her son never gets to play with his action figure.

Now we have to find out what football team Joe roots for. I think Colorado is supposed to do pretty well this year. Eri will know for sure. I have no hope that he's a Hokie fan but USC is a possibility. He seems to be getting more like John every day. I wonder if he knows about that huge ferris wheel in Chicago? Maybe next year.
                    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

I'm sending that pic to my friend. She was back begging me for more today. The woman has become insatiable. And her son never gets to play with his action figure.
                      Awww! Like taking candy from a baby, eh? Ooops! LOL!

Now we have to find out what football team Joe roots for. I think Colorado is supposed to do pretty well this year. Eri will know for sure. I have no hope that he's a Hokie fan but USC is a possibility. He seems to be getting more like John every day. I wonder if he knows about that huge ferris wheel in Chicago? Maybe next year.
                      That'd be awesome if he was rooting for USC.

Huge ferris wheel in Chicago? Oooh! I think I hear a Sparky plot bunny preparing to pounce!

Comment

Enjoy!!

Spoiler:
                        39. The Pegasus Project

(after the ep)

"Vala?"

"Euhm... thanks."

"She sure is different."

Excellent! I'm trying to decide was Vala just bored or did she just want to wind Sheppard up before leaving him for Elizabeth.
                        I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

This thread is getting waaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyy to addictive!

A book about WWII aircraft carriers that I ordered in May finally got here. Every time the author started talking about an SK radar system guess who I started thinking about. Then a plot bunny came after me, Sheppard as a Navy pilot that gets shot up and Weir as the nurse who helps him recover. Any takers?
                          I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                            Excellent! I'm trying to decide was Vala just bored or did she just want to wind Sheppard up before leaving him for Elizabeth.
                            Maybe a little bit of both.

This thread is getting waaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyy to addictive!
                            But oh, what an awesome addiction to have!

A book about WWII aircraft carriers that I ordered in May finally got here. Every time the author started talking about an SK radar system guess who I started thinking about.
                            Hah! *blushes*

Then a plot bunny came after me, Sheppard as a Navy pilot that gets shot up and Weir as the nurse who helps him recover. Any takers?
                            Aaaaaahhhhh! I wanna see someone write that story! *flails*

What? Don't look at me, I've got my hands full with my current story for Atlantis Rising.

Comment

whatever I do, I can't get over the upper lip area... I had to sleep for a few hours, hoping a fresh start will improve my performance... nope... I'm still stuck...

but I shall prevail, don't worry! It's a tough one but someone HAS to do it

if you don't hear from me soon, you'll know what happened

Comment

I'd say both also.

Originally posted by ForestFern View Post
                                whatever I do, I can't get over the upper lip area... I had to sleep for a few hours, hoping a fresh start will improve my performance... nope... I'm still stuck...

but I shall prevail, don't worry! It's a tough one but someone HAS to do it

if you don't hear from me soon, you'll know what happened
                                Good job. Keep it up. And when you finish with that one, you can start on this one. I think I saw a really big one around somewhere also. *goes to look*

Spoiler:
                                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Working...
                                X