Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    Todd is my new BFF. They said no personalized photos but when I told Chris he was the best part of every show he's in, he asked my name and personalized the photo. He said I was very sweet. Hee. What a great guy he is.

Then Mr. SR evidently bonded with Picardo. Something about hair. *shrugs* Also a very nice guy. We talked about how long we've been married and he made the photo out to both of us. Hee again.

We just had a performance by Alphonso, he's Robert Picardo's Italian cousin. Sings great opera. Has a sign up list for women and has made multiple copies of his room key. Heh.

I have my Joe photo at 10AM. Oh boy. I hope I can sleep.

I have found them very easy to talk to, so I'm hoping to not be so nervous. Think about me.
    See I don't understand why they keep saying "no personalization" ... I mean gah we all pay insane amounts of money for this right? Way to charm them SR! Now we will be waiting for you to charm JF! Are you able to ask questions at the signing table or the photo area?

Have a fantastic day. I won't ever forget my first Con experience.
    sig made by me

Comment

Hi Sparkies, have a nice weekend you all!
      Did anyone read this fic on CD? Waiting by shipper scifi
      I enjoyed it very much and it all made sense to me.
      I'm also reading Amarantine and can't wait for the next Chapter!
      Any news from SR?

Comment

SR & Flowerbud - wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee - hope you are having a WONDERFUL time at the con!
        sigpic
        Signature by Erin87

Comment

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
          See I don't understand why they keep saying "no personalization" ... I mean gah we all pay insane amounts of money for this right? Way to charm them SR! Now we will be waiting for you to charm JF! Are you able to ask questions at the signing table or the photo area?
          They do no personalization because it takes up too much time per person. Stupid, I know, cause we really pay insane amounts of money. I love the actors that say "frak it" and do personalize. Like David Hewlett did at Fedcon. There was a reason his line was the biggest

Sig by me

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

It's a little under an hour until Joe's photo ops start in Chicago, so hopefully we'll hear something from SR and Flowerbud after that... hope you're both having fun, ladies!

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
            Dogtags? Damn it!!! Will prolly fit that in somewhere in the final version
            Thx
            Can never forget the dogtags.

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post

Have a fantastic day. I won't ever forget my first Con experience.
            Hmm, come to think of it, I seem to recall that also happened last year in Chicago, and a lot of people were complaining about it. Then they allowed personalization at the LA con a few months later. Go figure.
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I was huuuuuggggggeeeeedddd! OMG! He wrapped his arms around me and snuggled. I was huuuuuggggggeeeeddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's wearing a white shirt with the usual gaps between the buttons, skinny jeans, sandals. Had on a navy sweater earlier but took it off and stuffed it inhis back pocket. LOL He was a bit warm and sweaty. I got a warm sweaty hug! OMG!

Have met lots of great folks. Made friends with 3 squirrels, got all the scoop on SGU and a bit on shipping or not. LOL

He was sweet and gorgeous and I got a huuuuuuggggggggg.
              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

*happy dances for SR* Glad you are having a great time!!!!
                sigpic

Comment

SR - WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT and SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

*passes birthday cheesecake around to everyone*
                  sigpic
                  Signature by Erin87

Comment

OMFG, SQUEEEEE!!!!!!

Isn't Joe just the best hugger? Yay, I'm glad you're having such a great time!
                    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I was huuuuuggggggeeeeedddd! OMG! He wrapped his arms around me and snuggled. I was huuuuuggggggeeeeddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's wearing a white shirt with the usual gaps between the buttons, skinny jeans, sandals. Had on a navy sweater earlier but took it off and stuffed it inhis back pocket. LOL He was a bit warm and sweaty. I got a warm sweaty hug! OMG!

Have met lots of great folks. Made friends with 3 squirrels, got all the scoop on SGU and a bit on shipping or not. LOL

yay! we almost felt the huuuggg also!

Comment

And in other news... it's SMB_BOOKS's birthday today!

This calls for some Sparky-rific Red Velvet Cake!

Spoiler:

Happy Birthday! Hope you have a great day today! *huggles*

Comment

*still squealing in glee over SR's hug with Joe*

Gee, can you tell I'm living vicariously through you?

Comment

Originally posted by southern red View Post
                            i was huuuuuggggggeeeeedddd! Omg! He wrapped his arms around me and snuggled. I was huuuuuggggggeeeeddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Comment

Originally posted by scary kitty View Post
                              and in other news... It's smb_books's birthday today!

happy birthday, smb_books!!!

Comment

OMG OMG OMG OMG SR!!!!!!! SQUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EE!!!!!!!!!!

I am so happy! Sp excited! So happy! OMG a hug from Joe! YAYAYAYAYAYYYYAAAAAAAAAAA!
                                I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Working...
                                X