X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Melyanna
    In the immortal words of Joss Whedon: "Grr. Argh."
    Indeed.

You can't set yourself up like that dear. We're much too 'seasoned' to let such pass without snark.

Comment

Originally posted by xkawaiix
      Spoiler:

And the *very* last scene... the wraith looked female and I was wondering if it could have been Ellia. Could it?
      I don't think so
      Spoiler:
      The incomplete vaccine Ellia was given was to turn her either bug or human. SHe was turning bug. That and the fact she was to all our knowledged killed flat out. And, the white-haired she-wraith (which may I add my own little moment of *squee* at the female wraith controling Shep. Perhaps I WILL see my revenge yet! *in a rather wraithy voice* He who hurts Aisilon will PAY! *end wraithy voice*) seemed to be older. And a different physique.

As for "The Lost Boys" moments...
      Spoiler:
      I loved Lorne's "We know how you worry." *look* "...we worry."
      "Yes. We do."
      "Oookay."

And...
      "And, at the time of this transmission Lt. Colonel Sheppard's team is still missing and presu--...and are still missing. End transmission."

Ah. nothin' like angstness even in smaller incriments!
      Last edited by SoulSpinder; 24 September 2005, 06:56 AM.
      "Scientists say juggling is good for the brain....Or...was that...Jelllll-o?

Comment

Originally posted by Simple Hope
        Hi all! I'm new to this whole forum and posting thing but thought I'd take a moment to say hello.

I'm a huge Sheppard/Weir shipper (aren't we all?) and have been so since, well, the earliest episode. I've read most of the oldest and newest posts and I can pretty much assume I'm a lot younger than most of you (not implying anything here) but I hope you won't mind if I join in occassionally.

Anyway, gotta run off and do some schoolwork, even though we're on break now here in Australia, but hi and Sheppard/Weir forever!
        Hey SH,

Great to see yet another shep/weir shipper coming out to join in the convo! We don't give a fig how old you are gal -well you are over 13 ? ; )

Comment

Close proximity!

Wanna sig? Ask me. I'll probably make you one.
          I would also like it noted that in The Long Goodbye,
          Spoiler:
          Weir asked John to be her husband, and he said yes!! HA!!! LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by SoulSpinder
            I don't think so
            Spoiler:
            The incomplete vaccine Ellia was given was to turn her either bug or human. SHe was turning bug. That and the fact she was to all our knowledged killed flat out. And, the white-haired she-wraith (which may I add my own little moment of *squee* at the female wraith controling Shep. Perhaps I WILL see my revenge yet! *in a rather wraithy voice* He who hurts Aisilon will PAY! *end wraithy voice*) seemed to be older. And a different physique.

As for "The Lost Boys" moments... [SPOILER] I loved Lorne's "We know how you worry." *look* "...we worry."
            "Yes. We do."
            "Oookay."

And...
            "And, at the time of this transmission Lt. Colonel Sheppard's team is still missing and presu--...and are still missing. End transmission."

Ah. nothin' like angstness even in smaller incriments! [/Spoilers]
            I'm telling you what, I don't know how the woman will ever hold herself together when she gets the news that he's really dead. I look for that 'trick' before too many seasons pass too. She will freaking come unglued. But I really *do* want to see some john angst going toward her in the second half and it sounds like we'll get some. john angst is something we need more of! He's whumpin way too much lately and not enough angstin.

Comment

Apparently all my images aren't posting, even though for some strange reason I can see them just fine. So let me try this one more time. Somebody tell me if it posted or not, k?

Ignore McKay. Just look at the close proximity. These two really do have *no* sense of personal space!

Wanna sig? Ask me. I'll probably make you one.
              I would also like it noted that in The Long Goodbye,
              Spoiler:
              Weir asked John to be her husband, and he said yes!! HA!!! LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Whistler84
                Apparently all my images aren't posting, even though for some strange reason I can see them just fine. So let me try this one more time. Somebody tell me if it posted or not, k?

Ignore McKay. Just look at the close proximity. These two really do have *no* sense of personal space!

Yep, that posted fine!! And personal space? Whats that??

Lovebar made by natz099
                My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Well these episodes were good. They got my mind off my sprained ankle anyway. Let me see...
                  Aurora: You think Ronan now suspects Elizabeth's feelings for John? That look on his face...
                  TLB: Mostly boring. But it was SO obvious Lorne suspects something.
                  He's sweet though.
                  All in all I say we need to see more of Elizabeth! She was hardly in these episodes.

Oh, thanks to the whole first kiss discussion I wrote this:
                  Snow Day
                  I just couldn't get it out of my mind. It's pure fluff though.

Spoiler:
                  Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Originally posted by gwenhwyfar
                    Well these episodes were good. They got my mind off my sprained ankle anyway. Let me see...
                    Aurora: You think Ronan now suspects Elizabeth's feelings for John? That look on his face...
                    TLB: Mostly boring. But it was SO obvious Lorne suspects something.
                    He's sweet though.
                    All in all I say we need to see more of Elizabeth! She was hardly in these episodes.

Oh, thanks to the whole first kiss discussion I wrote this:
                    Snow Day
                    I just couldn't get it out of my mind. It's pure fluff though.
                    That was sweet. I wish it would be something like that in the show too...*sigh*
                    When there is a will, there is a way.

My LiveJournal (friends-only)
                    My fics

Sig by Trialia.

Comment

WELCOME SIMPLE HOPE!

gwenhwyfar, that was a sweet lil fic

Mel, you added Ford (who i dearly miss *sobs* ) to the list of folk who know about John and Elizabeth. Err..what have i missed?

Comment

Originally posted by SallyLizzie
                        Mel, you added Ford (who i dearly miss *sobs* ) to the list of folk who know about John and Elizabeth. Err..what have i missed?
                        In Lost Boys, Sally,
                        Spoiler:
                        Ford made a comment rather similar to Rodney's "Elizabeth listens to you." I'll have to watch it again, but there was a definite assumption that John would be able to talk Elizabeth into anything.
                        Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
                        Last update: 14 April 2006
                        Melyanna's Multimedia
                        Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen
                          Yep, that posted fine!! And personal space? Whats that??

Heh. These two don't even realize what their body language says yet to each other. Their feet and eyes will take them where their minds still refuse to go. They are just incredibly sexy together in a scene regardless of what they're doing-which is probably reason enough to keep them apart a little more in the last couple of eps. We could get distracted from the plot. ; ) The whole 'idea' that the rebel flyboy would fall for his mature, beautiful, female commander and she would fall back against her own common sense is just a big-time sexy one. Yeah, it's been done but there's not a much more sexy premise than that one imo. And with these two...just wow...sex in a bottle waitin to spew at any moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna
                            In Lost Boys, Sally,
                            Spoiler:
                            Ford made a comment rather similar to Rodney's "Elizabeth listens to you." I'll have to watch it again, but there was a definite assumption that John would be able to talk Elizabeth into anything.
                            Correct. He
                            Spoiler:
                            tells John that he wants him as the witness so *he* can convince Weir that the enzyme is a good thing.

I think we can safely add him to the 'list'.

Comment

Originally posted by Bama
                              I'm telling you what, I don't know how the woman will ever hold herself together when she gets the news that he's really dead. I look for that 'trick' before too many seasons pass too. She will freaking come unglued. But I really *do* want to see some john angst going toward her in the second half and it sounds like we'll get some. john angst is something we need more of! He's whumpin way too much lately and not enough angstin.
                              LOL!...but you right Lizzie becomes beautifully unglued about her military CO when he is in off world danger ......how funny is that even Lorne and his team members had
                              Spoiler:
                              those "we.so.know.about.the. two.of.you" smirks plastered all over their faces . John should really make an effort to keep to his promises and stop doing that to Eliz. He so owes Eliz (and us!) a reward (any suggestions? ) when he makes it back to Atlantis

Bama... you right... John`s way overdue on some serious lipbiting and we want less whumpin`!.... except of course if it`s from Eliz

“I know how Sheppard can be,” “He’s an incredibly strong man,” “and Elizabeth is his weakness. He doesn’t know how to handle that.”
                              - Rodney to AU Elizabeth : quote from PeanutButterer`s The Other Side

Comment

I'll have to watch it again, but that's definitely the impression I got after first viewing. (What can I say, BSG was disturbing enough last night to make it difficult to remember anything else.)
                                Spoiler:
                                I suppose it could be argued that Elizabeth trusts John because he's her second, but I guess I just don't buy that. She still trusts him after he nearly detonated her command in Hot Zone, and, well, most people probably think that she's got a bit of a blind spot where he's concerned.

The one that surprised me more was Lorne, but that was for selfish reasons. In my ficathon entry, which I posted yesterday afternoon, I had a very similar incident with Elizabeth and Major Lorne. My seeming prescience when it comes to this show is scary, guys.

Ack, speaking of Hot Zone, I did make it my goal today to get at least half of that episode transcribed... Probably ought to get to work.
                                Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
                                Last update: 14 April 2006
                                Melyanna's Multimedia
                                Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Working...
                                X