Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The look she gave

Comment

I think she's not blind and Teyla is very wise in her own odd Athosian way and I think she's 'sees' deeply into people as evidenced by her small manipulations at times of the men on the team.

Definitely, especially how
      Spoiler:
      she convinced Rodney in Aurora to let Shep go lol
      . Teyla also seems to be very aware of Elizabeth's feelings, sympathizing, I expect, with her solitary role as a leader, and especially, as a female leader.

At the end of "Intruder",
      Spoiler:
      Teyla seemed to want to speak to Weir. Does she suspect that Liz had trouble at home? Maybe she spoke of Simon before. If Teyla knows about the break-up with Simon, and Liz's feelings for John that would add a whole new dimension to this.

Any thoughts?

Royal

Signature By Amber Moon

Comment

For the curious, I have caps of the scene with Elizabeth and Lorne (which Vixen posted a picture from earlier) here. I'll have more from the episode later, hopefully.
        Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
        Last update: 14 April 2006
        Melyanna's Multimedia
        Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Originally posted by Vixen

The look she gave
          ..and the looks those two behind share they.all.so.know.about SPARKY!

“I know how Sheppard can be,” “He’s an incredibly strong man,” “and Elizabeth is his weakness. He doesn’t know how to handle that.”
          - Rodney to AU Elizabeth : quote from PeanutButterer`s The Other Side

Comment

The look she gave
            Elizabeth really needs a better poker face.

Comment

Originally posted by Royal_Nonesuch
              Teyla also seems to be very aware of Elizabeth's feelings, sympathizing, I expect, with her solitary role as a leader, and especially, as a female leader.
              You know, I'd love to see a scene of these two female leaders sit down and discuss the burden of being a leader (as it has been already mentioned). It's sad that Teyla really hasn't been given the chance this season (apart from that scene in Trinity) to show her skills in that area. I would like to see an episode where maybe something happens with the Athosians and she has to step in and show that strength of hers. Afterwards, we could have a scene with her and Elizabeth about how this experience has affected her. I agree that she's a very observant woman and I could see her mention this bond between John and Elizabeth either to Weir or Sheppard (I prefer Elizabeth. Kind of like a woman to woman thing ).

Comment

The look she gave
                omg! I love this face!...Am I wrong in thinking it looks kinda kinky? (don't look at me like that!)

This is the lokk I can totally see her giving Shep before
                Spoiler:
                kicks his ass
                in TLG.

Hail the Kinky Evil look!!

-Moo
                hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

LEADERSHIP: Why fix what ain't broke? Save Elizabeth Weir

Keep Elizabeth Weir as a REGULAR!

Comment

Originally posted by xkawaiix
                  Elizabeth really needs a better poker face.
                  LOL! I know...I love her 'faces'. This one said to me, 'Lorne, I like you but you are treading on thin ice by bringing up to my face how much I worry about Sheppard.' And I LOVE the *smirky/knowing* looking of the two guys behind her as if to say, 'here she goes again about him'. Wouldn't you love to 'listen' to the 'guys' discuss it in mess hall?

It is almost ridiculous how everyone in 'town' can see just how close the two of them are but it's going to take someone slapping them up the side of the head to make them acknowledge it (Elizabeth) and realize it (John).

Comment

Originally posted by Bama
                    LOL! I know...I love her 'faces'. This one said to me, 'Lorne, I like you but you are treading on thin ice by bringing up to my face how much I worry about Sheppard.' And I LOVE the *smirky/knowing* looking of the two guys behind her as if to say, 'here she goes again about him'. Wouldn't you love to 'listen' to the 'guys' discuss it in mess hall?

It is almost ridiculous how everyone in 'town' can see just how close the two of them are but it's going to take someone slapping them up the side of the head to make them acknowledge it (Elizabeth) and realize it (John).
                    Well, then I guess we can add 'The two in the back' to people who see SPARKY.

Comment

John's present really stands out

Comment

John's present really stands out
                        She certainly keeps it close to her doesn't she? Wonder why?

Comment

Originally posted by Bama
                          She certainly keeps it close to her doesn't she? Wonder why?
                          You know, I just want to know what John's thinking every time he notices that she still has that gift in her office. I could *so* see him stop every so often when he's in that office, and just look at it and go "huh, she still has it here." With a little bit of shock, like he didn't expect it to mean so much to her.

Wanna sig? Ask me. I'll probably make you one.
                          I would also like it noted that in The Long Goodbye,
                          Spoiler:
                          Weir asked John to be her husband, and he said yes!! HA!!! LOL!

Comment

I LOVED this last episode! I so cannot wait until January! Its a killer!

We have to see Elizabeth worried about John, and his team. I think another hug is in order when he steps through that gate. Make that a kiss as well.

That producers are KILLING ME HERE!!! GAR!!!! It's not fair!!

I wanna see more!!! *sobs*

SHWEIR EPISODES: 38 Minutes, The Storm, The Eye, Hot Zone, Seige Part 1,2 and 3, The Intruder, Conversion, The Lost Boys, The Hive, The Long Goodbye, Coup D'Etat, No Man's Land,The Misbegotten, Irresistable, Progeny, The Real World, Common Ground, The Return Part 1, Echoes, Tao of Rodney and many more to come!!!

Oh yeah, Shweir rules!:

Comment

Oh yeah, I TOTALLY saw that thing with Lorne. "We now you worry...we worry."

I bet that there is some sort off betting pool going on in the background. And those two guards behind her were SO rolling their eyes and thinking, "Just kiss Sheppard already so I can claim those 50 bucks."

I also think that Teyla knows something. She is very observant and would know if John liked someone. I got this hint that she knew Elizabeth had had a bad time on Earth. Perhaps she knew about Simon, or at least figured that Elizabeth had someone on Earth, and it had gone to shambles. I think she Knows that John has feelings for Elizabeth because she just pays attention to things. this is something she would pick up.

SHWEIR EPISODES: 38 Minutes, The Storm, The Eye, Hot Zone, Seige Part 1,2 and 3, The Intruder, Conversion, The Lost Boys, The Hive, The Long Goodbye, Coup D'Etat, No Man's Land,The Misbegotten, Irresistable, Progeny, The Real World, Common Ground, The Return Part 1, Echoes, Tao of Rodney and many more to come!!!

Oh yeah, Shweir rules!:

Comment

"Have for a mint, Major."

a time to mourn

Comment

Working...
                                X